Frozen Outside

~~~~Airis~~~~

I sat on Ms. Katelyn's bed, playing with a little stuffed bunny I found on her desk. She didn't mind, she said it was fine if I played with it, just as long as I didn't tear it apart. It seemed to be special to her.

Acutally, she didn't mind me just coming into her room. Ms. Katelyn seemed to really like me and I liked her, too. She was strong and really pretty, although she got angry a lot with Ms. Aphmau and Ms. Kawaii-chan. But I could tell she had a warm heart.

"Do you like the rabbit, Airis?" She asked from her desk. I looked up and saw her smiling sweetly me.

I nodded, put the bunny down and picked up my notebook and pencil off the bed covers. I quickly scribbled my message and faced towards her towards her.

"It really like it, Ms. Katelyn. It's soft and cuddly." I wrote.

She chuckled, "I'm glad you like it." She said, "That rabbit was a gift from my dad, he once said that it helps you feel all warm and fuzzy inside."

I took the stuffed bunny into my arms and squeezed it tightly. I remember that I once had a stuffed bunny just like this....

It was a gift from Papa.... but I lost it before....

"You can borrow it whenever you want, I won't mind." She said. My eyes snapped open as I jumped off her bed and ran to give her a hug. She hesitated for a moment before hugging me back.

Suddenly, a knock came at the door.

"Katelyn? Do you wanna build a snowman~~?" It was Ms. Aphmau singing something from a movie we watched a while ago. It was something about a queen with ice powers and a frozen heart. Not my favorite, but it was sweet.

Ms. Katelyn quickly went from happy, smiling and sweet, angry and annoyed.

"Mother of Irene, Aphmau. Don't you dare!" She shouted at the door.

Ms. Aphmau laughed from the other side of the door.

"Come on let's go and..."

"Don't. You. Dare finish that verse."

"Plaaaaaayyy."

"That's it, you're dead!" Ms. Katelyn jumped off her chair and ran to the door.

"Katelyn, I was just joking! Please, no!" Ms. Aphmau shouted as she ran away from Ms. Katelyn's fury.

I ran after them as they ran down the stairs and outside into the snow front yard. I stared in awe at the cold white snowflakes that fell to the ground like the gentle petals of a flower.

I had only seen snow a couple of times in my life, and I always loved playing it. But I had never seen this much snow. Whenever I played in snow, it was more of frozen ice, but this was the real thing.

I went back inside, grabbed a pair of slightly oversized boots and ran out into the snow. It was freezing, but I didn't care. It was snow! Winter! It was glorious!

"If you ever sing thay song to me again, I'll eat all your food in the fridge!" Ms. Katelyn shouted as she pinned Ms. Aphmau to the snow covered ground with a ball of snow in her hand.

"No! Katelyn, no! Please don't eat all my food in the refrigerator. I spent, like, literally hours hoarding that stuff the other day when I went shopping." Ms. Aphmau begged, "Look, you can have my money, you can have my Twitter account. You can even have my room, just please, please don't hurt my food. Please, Katelyn have mercy."

Ms. Katelyn smirked, "Can I have your Levi posters?"

I thought it was strange to ask Ms. Aphmau for those posters. Sure, Ms. Aphmau liked those posters, but I didn't know why. It was just a made with weird eyes and black hair sitting in a chair. Why even have it in the first place?