Searching for Maid Cafe

Airis walked hand in hand with Aphmau and Aaron to the Phoenix Property Brothers' office. The other day, Aphmau and Kawaii~Chan were working at a cafe so that Aphmau could help Kawaii~Chan, but it didn't work out very well. So, Aphmau had the idea to build her own business, a maid cafe. Now, they were looking for property and hiring people to help with the shop.

"So, these are the Phoenix property brothers." Aaron said then looked over at Aphmau,"Are you sure they were a good contact?"

"Of course." Aphmau said, "Well, really they are the only contact I have, but still, they're more than capable to help us find the place to find a place to set up our maid cafe. We have all the documents we need to open, now we just need a place for it."

"Wait, aren't these the guys who set us up in the house we were shoved into?" Aaron asked.

"Yeah, but that only happened because the rent was cheap."

"That's right!" Levin, one of the brothers said coming out with his older brother right behind him, "And that's exactly what we're good at. Finding the home you love while making sure it's all within your budget."

"We'll leave you spooked at how good we are." Malachi added, "We've had a 99.9 percent success rate in finding our customers homes they are happy with."

"What about the other point 1 percent?" Aaron asked with a straight face.

The brothers thought for a moment before Levin answered back, "Yeah,we don't like to talk about that."

"That wasn't even a meme, was it?" Malachi asked for clarification.

Airis chuckled nervously, "Shouldn't we start looking at places?" She asked.

"You are absolutely right, little one. Follow us." Levin said and lead the small group into the building behind them to take a look around.

The building was large with lots of space, painted with blue and yellow on the walls.

"Check out this place." Levin said.

"SKELETON!" Aphmau shouted, seeing a skeleton in the corner of the large room. Aaron and Airis walked over and saw the skeleton, Aaron equally freaking out the same as Aphmau.

"Is that a dead body?" He asked. Airis, with no sense of fear, walked up to the skeleton and knock it on the head.

"It's plastic." She said just as Malachi started laughing.

"Hahahaha! No, no, that's just a skeleton we planted. It adds for dramatic effect." he answered through his chuckles.

"I'm scared." Aphmau squeaked.

"MALACHI!" Levin shouted at his brother, "You can't keep doing that."

"I'm sorry. I've just got a thing for spooks." 

Airis understood, since she liked spooky things, too. But she had to agree that placing a fake skeleton in a place where no one has ever been before and are seeing for the time, was not the best way to introduce a piece of property.

The group then went to another place not too far from the first. It was a little bit smaller, but it was said to have wonderful space for a small shop or cafe. Aphmau went inside first to check it out.

"This place is sure to be a hit. There's plenty of room for--"

"AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!" Aphmau screamed, causing everyone to run into the building.

There, in the center of the room next to a wall covered in blood, was Malachi. His body cold and covered in his own crimson blood.

"MALACHI!" Levin shouted at the body, "SERIOUSLY?!"