Burning Love

~~~~Airis~~~~

I stood next to Ms. Kawaii~chan as she was baking something once again. We decided to make a batch of cookies that we found in the recipe book she gave me for Christmas.

They vanilla strawberry cookies, and they would take a little while to make, but it was fun, especially when I accidently covered Ms. Kawaii ~chan in flour.

I almost laughed out loud when her once bright pink hair turned white. But I used my magic to help clean her up with just a snap of my fingers. Easy clean up!

Just then, the doorbell rang and me and Ms. Kawaii~chan went to go answer the door. When we opened to the door, I hid behind Ms. Kawaii~chan upon seeing Mr. Travis, the flirt from the other day.

"Huh, yes, may Kawaii~chan help you?"

"Why yes, you can." Mr. Travis said, "I seem to have broken something."

"Oh, no! Are you okay? What did you break?"

"My heart." Mr. Travis said in a dramatic tone, "It's been broken my entire life."

I sighed and turned away, ignoring the rest of what Mr. Travis was saying. I went into the kitchen again and saw Ms. Katelyn.

"Hey, squirt. What's going on?" She asked. I took her hand and led her to the living room, where Ms. Kawaii~chan and Mr. Travis were already standing.

"Um, who is this guy?" Ms. Katelyn asked. Immediately I saw a weird look in Mr. Travis's eyes.

"Kawaii~chan, you can't keep inviting people in."

"Oh, don't worry, Kawaii~chan, I got this." Mr. Travis said before walking over to me and Ms. Katelyn.

"My name is Travis." He said getting closer to us, making us back up, "I wasn't sure what love was, until the moment I saw you."

I silently sighed and wrote something in my notebook before showing it to him.

"Huh, what you got there, little sweetheart?" He asked.

"I hope you feel better soon." I wrote down, confusing him.

He got the memo when Ms. Katelyn punched him hard in the gut.

"I also bet you didn't know what pain was until I-" Ms. Katelyn said as Mr. Travis lay twitching on the ground.

"Katelyn-sama, that's not nice. Travis has a broken heart and needs more chocolate." Ms. Kawaii~chan said, holding a handful of kisses in her hand.

"How blind are you, Kawaii~chan? He's just trying to smooth talk you. Even Airis knew that." I nodded.

"How do you know?"

"Did you see how he came up to me and Airis? He even tried to call Airis a nickname that was way too creepy. Why are you being so nice to him anyway?" Ms. Katelyn asked.

"Because he's on the swim team with Reese~senpai and I've seen him hanging out with Reese~senpai before." Ms. Kawaii~chan sighed, "Travis-kun has a lot of puppies he was watching and Reese~senpai was playing with the puppies and he looked so handsome with all those puppies. Kawaii~chan has pictures."

I shivered and hid behind Ms. Katelyn even more. From what I've learned in the few months I've been living with everyone, it was clear: To win Ms. Kawaii~chan's heart, you have to handsome, and love cute things.

Hmmm.... Maybe we should introduce Mr. Zane to her...

"Wait..." Mr. Travis said getting back up from the floor, seeming to be in less pain than before.