Don't Tell Mr. Aaron PT. 2

~~~~Aphmau~~~~

Zianna took all of us to the mall for a day out, and then planned for dinner later on in the evening. But before we could could anything, she kept taking hundreds of pictures of me, Zane and Airis together.

"Oh, I have to get a picture of you three right here. There we go! Oh, so cute! Zuzu, I've never seen you smile that bright before. Oh, how about a picture here?!"

"Mom! Will you stop with the pictures?!" Zane screamed, annoyed by the amount of pictures his mother was taking. And I think Airis wasn't a big fan of pictures either. She kept turning her head away from the camera.

"Oh, my wittle Zuzu, don't get mad. Here, how about you take off that mask?"

"No, Mom, I'm perfectly fine with it on."

"But you need to let the world see your beautiful face. Aphmau, sweetheart, I have no idea how you manage manage kiss him with that mask on."

I chuckled, "Kiss...? I, uh, we haven't... um..."

"Aphmau, no!" Garroth shouted.

"You, have kissed, haven't you?" Zianna asked.

"Yes, mommy, we kiss all the time. We've already had our first kiss, so we don't need to-"

"Zuzu, why would you lie to your mother?" Zane stuttered to find an excuse, "You only call me Mommy when you're lying to me, or.... when you're being a big softie."

"Smooth, Zane. How'd you forget about that?" Vylad asked.

"It's not my fault-!"

"So you two haven't kissed yet? Oh, how romantic! I remember when your father and I had first met. He was so shy! He would twirl his beautiful blonde locks and blush whenever he tried to kiss me. Then one day, he took me by the hips and smooched me."

As Zianna squealed, I heard Airis giggle at the older woman. I was happy that she was smiling more. It seems that she's slowly coming out of her shell bit by bit, day by day. Maybe she'll finally talk soon. Who knows.

"Mom! TMI!" Garroth groaned.

"It's just kissing Garroth. What? Do you still believe in cooties?" Vylad teased.

"Uh... no!" Garroth said stuttering.

Zianna walked up to me and Airis, "When Garroth was little, he was so afraid of cooties that he would wear a box over his head to school and called it cookie armor."

"Mom! Stop embarrassing me!" Garroth yelled with bright red cheeks.

"Hahaha! I remember that!" Vylad laughed.

"Oh, and there was this one time, Vylad didn't wear pants to school. He just went in his boxers."

"Mom! That wasn't my fault, you let me go like that." Vylad blushed.

"Well, Vylad, you were taking forever, sweetheart. Plus, it's not like it was a big deal. Boxers do look like shorts, even though they had little teddy bears on them."

Airis and I chuckled at the shared stories.

"You did do some stupid things." Zane said.

"Oh, Zuzu, don't tease your brothers. After all, you were the one who was scared of our pet hamster."

"Ugh, Mom, no!"

"Zane was so scared of our pet hamster, Squeakers, when he was four."

"Okay, Mom, you can stop eith the embarrassing stories!" Zane cried.