Part - 3

Parvati locked the door and looked at Suyash who was standing next to the window smoking a cigar. As he was lost in deep thoughts he didn't realize her presence in the room. He was still thinking about her hug and her kisses in the airport.

Her brows turned into a frown finding him smoking. She walked over to him, snatched his cigarette from his hand and discarded it in an ashtray. "Numerous times I have told you, Mr.Mehra, not to smoke, you never listen to me!"

Suyash chuckled. “That's the second cigarette in the whole day, can't I smoke at least that much?”

“No, you can't! Because it’s injurious to health,” She replied, authoritatively.

Suyash looked curiously at her and asked, “and why do you care for me so much? Do you have any feelings for me?"

Parvati’s eyes widened at his question, but she was not much surprised as she had expected him to question her sooner or later. "No I don't. I have already told you, Mr.Mehra, I never give permanent feelings to a temporary relationship!" She said sternly, but he walked away calmly.

She looked at him curiously while he switched on TV. "If you don’t have any feelings for me then what is this?" Suyash questioned her, pointing the remote towards the TV screen.

Parvati was shocked looking at the news. It was about the flight chaos, how passengers were saved and reunited with their loved ones etc. ParYash's moments when she hugged him and covered his face with her kisses were playing in loop with the reporter's voice in the background, “this beautiful couple captured our attention, their love for each other could melt one's heart and make us all believe in love.”

Parvati's cheeks turned red out of embarrassment.

"Whole India witnessed your love, what would you like to say now?" Suyash questioned her.

Parvati was annoyed, switched off the TV muttering, "stupid media!"

When Parvati was in the kitchen preparing for dinner Suyash already saw the news sitting in the room. He looked at her curiously waiting for her explanation.

Parvati hesitantly said, “Mr.Mehra, it's nothing like what you are thinking. You are my friend, and I was happy to see you alive. I got carried away with the emotions, that's it, nothing else, you are just my friend.”

"Just a friend?" Suyash raised a brow. "Do you welcome all your male friends like you did to me?”

Parvati glared at him.

"I don’t think you even have any male friends let alone kissing a man." Suyash laughed. "I know you very well, you wouldn't kiss a man unless..."

Parvati lost her cool, “Mr.Mehra, I said there's nothing in my heart for you. Instead of questioning me, you should ask yourself do you have feelings for me? Why did you help me? Why do you always come running to help me at the drop of a hat? No one marries an individual without a second thought and gives away an insane sum of money just for mere friendship. I think you are in love with me!”

Suyash was annoyed at her accusations. “I have already made it clear, woman, I helped you because I consider you as my friend, and there's no feelings from my side!”

“Fine then! I think the time has come for us to get separated. Before we cross our lines we should walk our own separate ways,” Parvati said furiously.

Suyash showed no reaction.

"My business is doing well and I don't need anyone's help anymore so there's no point in sticking around each other, we should file for our divorce in court," Parvati said.