Arius - [It's Back]

Hey Guys!

Ugh... my chapters seem to be getting shorter and shorter! =(

Sorry about that =(

And sorry about the big break again, had a busy week (but i have no school today! =D) So awesome!

LOL!

Thanks for reading again everyone!!! <3

-Thannujah !

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

She saw me the second she turned around to hug the little girl. And she froze.

       She looked different. Taller, thinner, and even more beautiful. But other than that, she was exactly the same. She still had the same, bright green eyes that I fell in love with

       She got up right away and looked at me. “Arius?”

       I was debating on whether I should turn around and leave or stand here and talk to her.

       She looked shocked, I wondered if she was happy to see me, or upset.

       “Is she your child?” I found myself asking.

       To this, she laughed. “No.” She said.

       I felt sudden hope. “She isn’t?”

       “No.” She repeated. “She’s Haru’s.”

       “Haru…”

       “Haru and Saia. They got married a couple years ago.”

       My eyebrows shot up. “And you?”

       She watched me carefully. “I’m still here. Waiting for you.” She smiled without taking her eyes off of me.

       My heart started to race.

       “I’m surprised that you had such little faith in me.”

       I shook my head. Even though she was right, I had no desire to talk about that. I ran up to her and pulled her into my arms, satisfying my need to hug her.

       The feeling of having her in my arms didn’t change. It made me feel happy, knowing, for sure, that she was still here… and I was still going to be able to be with her.

       She hugged me back, and whispered that she missed me. I said the same. Now that she was here, it felt like that missing piece of me was back.

       We stood there for a while, at least until we heard Saia squeak.

       I turned around and saw the taller and more mature looking Saia. “My Prince?” She called. “You came!”

       I was surprised when she ran into my arms and hugged me tightly.

       Alexandra laughed.

       When Saia pulled away, she put her arms on her waist and frowned. “Do you know how long Alexandra here was waiting for you?”

       I hesitated, yes, I knew. But I smiled. “Congratulations on your marriage… and you never introduced me to your children.”

       Saia’s eyes widened. “Thank you! And oh my, I haven’t, have I?” She turned around and walked to the door of the house. “Manu! Miu!” She called in a loud voice.