A showcase with @Scintillio16, author of: Forbidden Princess

1 what inspired the idea of your story?

As usual, I was thinking about some part of my dream and trying to make a story out of some scenes. That's the first time the story came to existence. So basically my dreams are my inspiration.

2 what is something you struggled constructing with your story?

Which scene I should write first, is the most confusing part while writing the story. 

3 what did you enjoy writing most of your story?

I enjoyed writing most about the bond between Adhyaa and Abhimanyu. These two are like Tom and Jerry. They fight, annoy each other, motivate each other and love each other. 

4 what's the overall response of your story from your readers?

Hopefully till now it's positive. And I am trying to make it more interactive. 

5 is your story a stand alone novel or a piece of a series ?

Yes, my story is a standalone novel. Actually this is my first novel. 

6 what would you like your readers to take away from your story?

That believe in yourself, if you are facing bad days then don't worry good days are about to come. Everything will be fine like in Adhyaa's life. 

7 what advice would you provide to fellow writers, when it comes to focusing on their own story?

Well, I am also a new writer. Yet, I just want to say to keep faith in yourself. 

8 does your main character share any similarities to yourself?

Nah, she is totally different from me. Actually she is the one who I wanted to be but I aren't. 

9 what is something about your story you believe would draw in new readers?

The story plot, I believe that the story plot of Forbidden Princess would attract the readers. It's a story of a girl named Adhyaa who was kidnapped and kept in an orphanage where she made beautiful memories as well as worst memories. 

10 do you have any future projects?

Yes, I do have many future plans. Some of them are writing a story in the Werewolf genre, a story on the relationship of a Student and Professor that turned out to be husband and wife in an unpleasant condition, a story on Mafias and a story on in the continuation of the Forbidden series. All the story plots are in my draft.