A showcase with @imaginationNationX, author of 4522

1 what inspired the idea of your story?

I got the idea for the story while at a physical therapy appointment and the room I was in inspired me. I started to create the story to occupy my time. 

2 what is something you struggled constructing with your story?

I struggled to create the tests my character has to endure at the start of the book. In fact, I am still ponder over that potion of the book.

3 what did you enjoy writing most of your story?

What I enjoyed writing the most was the character Jericho and I also enjoy the response I get from readers in regard to her character.

4 what's the overall response of your story from your readers?

The overall response from my readers seems to be positive! I have received interesting reactions to certain chapters in ways I was not expecting as well. 

5 is your story a stand alone novel or a piece of a series ?

This story is part of a series with the second book, 0001, up on my page as well. 

6 what would you like your readers to take away from your story?

I would like my readers to take from my story that not everything is what it seems. 

7 what advice would you provide to fellow writers, when it comes to focusing on their own story?

My advice to other writers is to just have fun and write what they have always wanted to read. If you love what you are doing other people will too.

8 does your main character share any similarities to yourself?

My main character is not much like me other than her being a bit of a hard head. I am more like the side character Jericho (which most readers do not like as much! HA!)

9 what is something about your story you believe would draw in new readers?

 Something about my story that I believe draws in new readers is that it is a different dynamic between the characters and the main character is not always succeeding or filling the shoes of the "chosen one" stereotype.  

10 do you have any future projects? 

I have many projects! I am working on' 0001' and a new book series 'Entanglement of the Dark'. I am also working on creating a Webtoons comic series.