A showcase with @Littlewriter2008, author of The Little Girl

1 what inspired the idea of your story?

 I just wrote the first chapter of the story, the moment I joined. The story behind this book...is actually kind of inspired from my mum's life.. as a divorced parent's child. Also lives of people around myself inspired me to write this too. 

2 what is something you struggled constructing with your story?

 Okay so. In the beginning, I struggled with giving proper description to the characters. But later as I improved my writing skills. I didn't face many problems with that.

3 what did you enjoy writing most of your story?

I have this character Anna in my book who is the best friend of the main protagonist. I enjoyed the most writing scenes with her. Mostly because i based her on me.. And also i loved writing the adventurous parts of the book.

4 what's the overall response of your story from your readers?

 I did not get any negative comments from my readers yet thankfully. But if they do...I would love to correct my mistakes. I have got comments about them relating to Emily the main character and finding Anna hilarious. They also show sympathy towards her. so, I think they really got attached to this character I created.  

5 is your story a stand alone novel or a piece of a series ?

Standalone novel

6 what would you like your readers to take away from your story?

 I would like to see my readers getting inspired by Emily and spreading their wings and breaking their chains and achieve their dreams no matter how much hard it is. 

7 what advice would you provide to fellow writers, when it comes to focusing on their own story?

 I think while writing. Many times, writers lose interest from their stories. they get demotivated easily. But I just want to let you know, that don't lose hope. Just keep writing and you will keep improving. I would also advice you to read your own story..and I think it helps you in creating more ideas and plots. It will definitely help you focus on your story.

8 does your main character share any similarities to yourself?

I do. Both of us are adventurous. We are potterheads.. We are definitely over thinkers. But I think I share more similarities with my main character's best friend.

9 what is something about your story you believe would draw in new readers?

 My main character's dream is to achieve her dream no matter how hard the surrounding is. Also...readers will find mystery, humor, etc..

10 do you have any future projects?

I don't.. I want to focus on the three books I published.