A showcase with @ice_elizy author of: Dream with Birds

1 what inspired the idea of your story?

This story is actually a memoir, so everything that is described in it are true. I've seen twists and turns in my life and want to create something memorable for that.

2 what is something you struggled constructing with your story?

Something I struggled with when constructing my story is the flow because of how rigid each event is. Therefore, I try to smooth it out to the best of my ability.

3 what did you enjoy writing most of your story?

I enjoyed writing my pets' point of view in my story because I don't think that is very common, and I want to have some level of uniqueness.

4 what's the overall response of your story from your readers?

The overall response of my story from my readers is "This book is so unique with pet POV's".

5 is your story a stand alone novel or a piece of a series ?

This story is a piece of a series, and since it's book 2, here's some background information: Bluey is the first bird to come along, Lemon died due to being sick before coming, Pear, his brother, came next, and Pearl was his girlfriend, though she died from a rock getting stuck inside of her.

6 what would you like your readers to take away from your story?

I would like my readers to take away the idea that one shouldn't be too pessimistic about every event that doesn't turn out the way they had expected as it may be foreshadowing a brighter future.

7 what advice would you provide to fellow writers, when it comes to focusing on their own story?

The advice I would provide to fellow writers when it comes to focusing on their own story is to not overwhelm yourself. 

8 does your main character share any similarities to yourself?

My story in particular has multiple main characters, one being me, so haha yes, very similar, basically identical.

9 what is something about your story you believe would draw in new readers?

Something about my story I believe would draw in new readers is the fact that it has multiple perspectives, most that aren't humans.

10 do you have any future projects?

Yes, I have future projects and quite a bit actually. At the moment though, I'm trying out poetry.