EXTRA 1 part 1 (18+)

| Milan |

"Val," I giggled. "Stop it."

"That's not my name in the bedroom and you know it," he growled in my ear.

"I'm not calling you your bedroom name because then you'll fuck me right up against this wall," I replied chuckling.

"Baby boy, don't you think that's what I want," he said as he took a bite out of my ear.

"We can't right now, Valencio," I said emphasising his name. "Our guests are all still out there!"

Our wedding reception had begun a couple hours ago, our ceremony happening earlier. I was still figuring things out with my parents, so as Eden walked me down the aisle, I was holding onto her hand so tight my hand had gone red.

Valencio looked so dashing in his suit. He'd never looked more handsome and I had no idea he could ever get better. He was wearing an all black suit with a white tie. I worried it would look tacky when I suggested the idea but I should have known he could pull anything off. I myself was wearing an all white suit with a black tie. I just...I knew I wanted to be in white.

Valencio Osiris. My beautiful man. My everything. I was tearing up by the time I'd gotten to the alter and when a lone tear slipped out his hand reached out to wipe it away.

I couldn't help it when I leant forward and pecked his lips. I only realised I was meant to wait till later to kiss him and blurted a quick apology making everyone laugh. Val leant forward so his lips were next to my ear and whispered that I should never be sorry for kissing him.

The ceremony was beautiful. We had it at his father's villa and I'd been able to fly my friends and family out. There was even a moment when we said our vows and promised ourselves to each other, that I thought I saw León instead of myself in the reflection of Val's eyes. It was like he was here with me.

"But I haven't seen you in so long," he whined. "You were so busy planning everything."

We were hidden in a little alcove away from everyone. Val had a knee between my legs rubbing softly as I tried my very best not to get hard.

"Don't lie. I saw you almost every day and we've fucked so many times in the last week I've lost count," I retorted.

"It's still not enough. You're my husband now. Need you." He said. At the sound of hearing him call me his husband I groaned as my semi became fully hard.

"Need somewhere private," I said quietly." Not here. Please. Sir."

Val practically growled as he picked me up. I wrapped my legs around his waist as he carried me away somewhere. I loved how strong he was, how domineering he could be.

Soon my back hit the soft surface of a bed. I'd been too preoccupied devouring my husband's neck to even notice he'd brought us back to our room. His member rubbed against mine through the confines of the fabric keeping us both covered and I reached down to under his zipper.

"Fuck me with your clothes on," I demanded and then quickly adding a 'please sir' so I didn't get punished.

"Oh yeah, is that what you want kitten?" he asked, his voice having turned incredibly husky. I looked up at him with the most needy eyes I could muster and nodded my head adding a bit of my lips into the mix.