19.0 (18+)

| Milan |

"So, I guess you're not perfect at everything," I said chuckling at Val who wrinkled his forehead as he heavily scrutinised the final score. He had driven us to a mini golf place nearby, but I of course paid for everything like I said I would. He tried to insist that he was fine with paying himself, but I told him that I would leave and go back home if he suggested that again and that managed to make him shut up about it for a while.

"I let you win," he concluded with a huff before walking away.

"Sure you did."

He clearly wasn't very happy at the fact that he had lost but I had something planned for later which I was sure would put a smile on his face.

"Anyway, shall we go back to yours?" I asked him with a smirk. He tilted his head, now trying to scrutinise what I was thinking but I didn't give anything away yet.

Things between me and Valencio Osiris were going great, and we'd been seeing each other for a while now and well...this was starting to become the longest I had gone without sex. I still didn't have my STD test back but we both knew that Val was clean at least which meant if I were to do anything to him that maybe just involved my hands and my mouth it would be fine.

"Sure," he said putting his arm around me as he walked me back to his car. There were people staring at us. People had been staring the whole time we were here from the moment we got out of the car. Not everyone knew who he was, so I suspected they were just staring because he was indescribably beautiful. Some people who actually did know who Val was came up to us and asked for a picture with him and he kept apologising to me about it. I didn't mind. If fact I kind of felt a sort of pride, a sort of status or rank at being able to have him while everyone else looked on in pity. I'm not sure that was a good thing for me to feel though but what difference did it make.

When we got back to Val's place, I was instantly on him. His lips were so soft and sweet. I'd watched him put chapstick on in the car before he drove us back here and it tasted of grape.

I was definitely starting to understand what kind of person he was. I definitely already understood that he was dangerous, but I really did believe that he had no intention to hurt me, and I didn't want to think about all the others he might have hurt. I bet they all deserved it anyway. The way he treated me, Minnow, the way he was with his friend Pietro, and his sister – it didn't allow me to believe that he was going round hurting innocent people.

I was safe with him. I felt safe with him. And right now, I wanted my lips safely wrapped around his cock.

"Val, I want you," I said when I pulled away.

"We don't know if you're clean yet baby, just got to wait a few more days. Want to be safe, don't we?" he replied.

"We don't have to have sex. We know you're clean and I...I just want to taste you. I want to touch myself while tasting you. Can I?" I was practically begging and the way I had my arms wrapped around his neck and nudged my nose against his wasn't making it seem like anything less than begging.

"Looks like my baby wants to get a little naughty, hmm? Wants to be a good boy for me while we do naughty things, don't you kitten?"

I nodded as his hands went for my ass before squeezing tight. Then, I squealed as he lifted me up and carried me into the lift that took us upstairs to his room. He didn't waste any time before my clothes were off and he was shoving my head between his legs after discarding of his clothes too.

I barely had time to take his body in again. Barely had time to rub my hands down his legs. We had both gone so long with barely doing anything that we were feverish for each other's touch.

Valencio's cock was hard and throbbing in front of my face and stared at it for a moment, watching him get harder, before taking it in my hand and stroking. He groaned in pleasure, and it gave me the confidence boost that I needed to carry on.

My tongue circled his tip and he was oozing precum already. I took his tip in my mouth and suckled on it, bobbing my head up and down ever so slightly and watching Valencio's tense body relax in a heap of pleasure before my eyes.

"Deeper kitten. Go deeper," he demanded and I obeyed. Soon he was sliding further down my mouth. He was filling me up and I felt so content. I didn't have to think about anything but the pleasure I was giving another man when I did this. That's why I loved giving head. There was only one thing I had to focus on, and I knew I was good at this so suddenly everything else in the world didn't matter anymore.

I bobbed my head up and down slowly and then quickly and slowly again. I kept my hand at the base of his member and continued to stroke. I sucked on his tip and tasted all the precum he gave me. I watched as his eyes rolled back in his head.

"Can I go deeper baby? Do you think you can handle it?" he asked.

I pulled away and took deep breaths. Spit dribbled down the sides of my mouth, but I don't think either of us cared.

"Yes, sir," I replied and readied myself up for my throat to he abused. I wrapped my arms around his legs to steady myself and opened my mouth wide as he angled his cock back into my mouth. I couldn't wait for him to fill me up even further.

~~~~~~~~~

They're getting down to business 👀

And dw we got a double upload today 

Vote and comment

🤍💜🤍