19.5 (18+)

| Valencio |

Milan's mouth was maybe the best mouth I had ever used. He knew when to go quick and when to go slow and when to make eye contact and when to take control or let me take control. His face was flushed as he tried to take my big member inside of him, but he did well and now he was going to take me even deeper.

It had been a while since I had last done anything but I was still holding on. I didn't want to cum yet. Not yet. So, I willed myself to keep myself contained and then buried my cock deep into my little lamb's throat. He gagged a few times so I stopped and let him relax before pushing further in. I was very impressed when he was able to take me all in considering my size; his lip pressed right up against my base as he kept his eyes on mine.

"Good boy," I said in praise knowing he liked that. And then slowly pulled back out and then back into his throat as he squeezed my legs tight. His eyes grew teary, but he held onto me hard as the walls of his throat squeezed me tightly. I couldn't help but moan and moan and moan as I slowly fucked his throat. It felt so good that I started to get a little faster and everything felt right.

There was nothing else in my life in this moment except my Milan. There was no nuisance of a man called Fabio. No companies that I had to take care of. No vulnerable niece or nephew to worry about in a few months. There was only Milan and his mouth, his tongue, his throat.

My eyes were closed in ecstasy for a while as I lost myself to the ineffable pleasure I felt. When I opened them to look at my baby, I could see he was crying now as I used him throat, his salty tears ran down cheeks and his nostrils flared wide as he tried to tale deep breaths. I pulled away immediately to make sure he was okay.

"What colour?" I asked him.

"Maybe amber," he said after taking a big gulp of air.

"Do you want me to stop, or just slow down?" I asked.

"Maybe just slow down."

"I can't have maybes. I need definites."

"Slow down. Don't stop."

I nodded, got him a pillow to kneel on, and when I knew he was ready and had gotten back into a position he was comfortable in I was pushing deep inside of him again. When I was halfway in, I stopped and let him adjust again as my tip slowly squeezed into his throat.

"You said you wanted to touch yourself. So, touch yourself as you pleasure me," I told him. He nodded and I watched as his hand went to his throbbing hard cock.

It was certainly a sight to behold, him letting me fuck his throat and then pumping his own cock at the same time. I slowly felt myself getting close to my release and I let him know that I was going to cum soon.

"You going to swallow it for me, hmm baby?" I asked stroking his hair before putting my hands behind his neck and pushing him onto my cock. I took it slow though, like he wanted.

He nodded in reply to my question and soon I was spurting lines of cum down his throat which he greedily swallowed. When I pulled myself out of him there was a long line of spit connecting his lips with the tip of my member which broke off the further apart we got.

He collapsed his head onto my thigh but continued to stroke himself in clear view of my eyes.

"Remember to ask for permission before you cum. Understand?"

"Yes, sir," he replied. Always such a good boy, even when he was clearly exhausted. "Can I cum sir, please?" he begged after a few seconds. "I'm so close."

"Of course you can my precious boy," I replied and soon watched as his cum coated my hardwood floor.

"Baby, are you okay?" I asked him as he breathed in deeply with his head still lying on my lap.

"Yeah," he whispered. Poor little one, he was so tired and worn out.

"How about we get you cleaned up and then you can take a nap, hmm?" He nodded and I carried him to the bathroom where I ran him a bath with some bubbles. I got in with him and held him as he got comfortable and relaxed and when he was ready to get out, I towelled him off and put him in my bed.

"Can I umm, wear one of your shirts?" he asked cutely. I smiled and agreed to his request and ventured into my wardrobe before returning with one of my dress shirts for him to wrap around himself.

"You are incredible Milan O'Dair," I told him as I stroked his cheek. "I hope you know that."

"Incredible at blow jobs maybe."

"That and many other things."

"Like what?"

"Well, you're an artist for starters and clearly you're better at mini golf than me."

"So then you admit that you didn't let me win, and that I won fair and square?"

"I'm admitting it now, but I'll never admit it again."

He giggled.

I laid with him, held him as he fell asleep. I would wake him up in an hour or two to eat something a little bit more nutritious than my cum.

I knew no matter what happened in my life, this was not a man that I could ever let go off. I would fight for him and protect him until the world burned and then froze over and then burned again.

He was in the wolf pack now, and an Alpha always protected their pack.

~~~~~~~~~

Hehe they definitely had a bit of fun

Vote and comment :)

🤍💜🤍