22.0 (18+)

| Milan |

"Ahhh," I moaned. "Feels so good sir."

Valencio had his mouth wrapped around my cock and was sucking hard. His hands were gripped at the back of my thighs where he had spanked me, so my legs were throbbing and sore but even with his palms pressing down on the marks, it came nothing close to how sore my ass cheeks felt. I could feel my skin pulsating and with the way Val's mouth worked my member, all of this together put me in a state of ecstasy that I had never felt before. It came nothing close to how it felt with clients because for the first time, I actually genuinely liked who I was with.

Val was taking me in his mouth as deep as he could manage. He tried taking me deep in his throat a few times, but he gagged and he couldn't do it. I didn't mind. He still made me feel amazing and he hadn't even fucked me yet, but I suspected he would soon enough. And it felt almost like a relief that he couldn't quite do everything, even with allthe power he held.

"Ahhh, I'm getting close," I almost screamed as I felt pressure building up in my balls. I didn't want to cum yet when we hadn't even gotten to the fucking part.

"Don't you dare cum," Val demanded pulling his mouth away from my cock. "Remember you need permission, but also we've barely gotten started." I nodded to show I understood. "On the bed now. Lay down on your stomach but lift up your bum a little for me."

I did as he asked and made sure to push my bum into the air slightly. He took off his clothes as I laid in bed and watched. His dragon tattoo was on full display again and his glorious abs made my mouth water. I started writhing in bed looking at him, rubbing my cock against the mattress a little for some pressure.

"None of that now. Stop. Don't be so naughty. You stay still," he commanded which made me still instantly. He had an authority to his voice that just made me want to submit entirely so submit I did.

When he was fully undressed, and his delicious cock was now free from the confines of his underwear, he climbed into bed with me and positioned himself so that he had perfect access to my hole. It still stung a little from that singular spanking he had given me there, but I loved it. I was drooling at the thought of having him inside of me.

He reached over to the side table and pulled out a bottle of lube. We didn't need a condom anymore and I was excited to see what it felt like to go bareback.

"Ready? I'm going to put a finger in - start stretching you out," he explained.

"I'm ready sir."

He poured a generous amount of lube on his index finger and when he was satisfied, he had me arch my back and spread out my legs so he could see my hole clearly without me having to hold my cheeks apart for him. He used his middle finger to run up and down the length of my crack a few times teasing me and then I felt pressure at my entrance as he pushed inside with his lubed up finger. I instantly moaned as he entered me and arched my back even further hoping I could get more of him inside me.

He started working my hole slowly pushing in and out and when I was fully adjusted, he used more lube and added a second finger. With this second finger, he was able to scissor my hole and it made me bite my lips so hard they may have started bleeding. I wasn't really sure. Then, I felt him add a third finger. I was being stretched out to the max and my hole just begged and begged for more. I was so overwhelmed with pleasure and the pain the spanking had left behind that I didn't know how it could get any better until I remembered he still had to fuck me with his cock.

"So nice and stretched out now baby. I love being inside you. You ready for me to be inside you properly now though?" he asked with his fingers still pumping away.

"Yes! Yes, please. Please, sir, fuck me," I shamelessly begged. I didn't feel embarrassed saying stuff like this anymore when I had been saying it for years although this was the first time that I meant it.

"Oh, I will. It would be my pleasure."

I felt Val pull his fingers out of me which made me groan in protest at now feeling so empty but it was okay because he was about to fill me up again. He climbed on top of me, straddling me and applying pressure here and there to where he had spanked me, which couldn't be helped, and then aligned himself at my hole. I felt his tip prod my entrance a few times and he leant his head down and kissed my neck and my back and whispered words of praise which made me blush a deep crimson and then I suddenly felt him pushing inside of me.

"Ahhhhh," I almost screamed at the feeling of being ripped open with his massive cock. He was so girthy and I hadn't had a big dick in quite a while, so even having stretched me out with three of his fingers, my hole protested in pain as I grew accustomed to his cock inside of me.

"Tell me when you're ready for me to move," he told me. He stayed still inside of me for a while allowing me the time to get used to his size and after a while, I decided I could handle it now if he moved so I gave him permission to do just that.

He started off slow, pumping in and out of me in long slow movements that made me grit my teeth and hold my breath.

"Ah fuck. You feel so good kitten. The way you clench my dick like that makes me want to shoot my load in you now."

"Mmm, not yet. Wa...want you to g...go fa...faster."

"Alright stutter bunny. You're so cute you know that."

I giggled and said "Thank you sir."

He kissed my neck again before he started pumping away at my hole faster. Every now and then he would increase in speed and at this point he was slamming into me so hard you could hear the noise reverberate around the room. I was practically screaming and groaning and writhing in pleasure. I could feel sweat drip down my forehead and I had to hold onto the headboard to stop me from being moved around on the bed so much with the force at which Val fucked me.

Every time he slammed into me, his thighs would slam onto my ass cheeks and make my spanking throb even more and my ass was being fucked senseless just like I wanted. I felt like a whore but Valencio Osiris' whore and I loved it. But, there was no way I could hold on much longer.

"Please, ahhhh, need to cum. Please can I cum sir," I asked as politely as I could.

"Gonna. Cum. Soon," he replied taking a breath between each word as he worked away at my ass. "Can. Cum. When. I. Do."

I couldn't manage a reply and instead enjoyed the feeling of Val fucking deep into me and tried to focus on not cumming yet. Soon, I felt him do some long, hard strides into my ass, a sure sign that he was about to cum, and with a roar I felt him unleash his load inside of me. The second I felt it enter my hole, I was cumming myself because I had never felt cum inside me before and in that very second, I realised I wanted him to cum inside me over and over and over again. I loved being full of his seed as he bred me.

Val collapsed on my back and held me for a moment before rolling over and laying beside me instead.

"Fuck. That was amazing baby. Haven't had that good of a fuck in a long time, you really know how to take it. You want a bath now gorgeous?" he asked.

I shook my head to say no. "Want a nap and cuddles first."

"Come here," he said smiling and pulled me into his arms. I snuggled up nice and tight and fell asleep almost instantly. I think it may have been the best sleep of my life.

~~~~~~~~~

Woohoo their first time!

What did you guys think of it?

Vote and comment :)

🤍💜🤍