21.5 (18+)

| Valencio |

I had Milan leaning over the bed with his legs planted on the ground and his bare ass sticking out for me like a good boy. I had been looking forward to giving him another spanking since the very first time we tried. He was so good at taking it and I was ecstatic to see how he would fare with a tool now instead of just my palm. And afterwards, I was going to fuck him with that bruised ass and I couldn't wait.

"Remember your safe words. It's really important that you use them, especially now that we're using a tool. This one will definitely hurt a lot more than my hands and definitely leave worse marks. Your ass is about to take a lot not just from the spanking but also when I fuck you. It may become overwhelming and that's okay if it does. It's okay if you need me to stop at any time. I promise you won't be disappointing me or letting me down in any way. Do you understand?" I asked him. I wanted to make sure he was absolutely prepared and ready to take this on and comfortable with letting me know to stop if he needed me to.

"Yes sir."

"Good boy." And he really was. He was the bestest boy I had ever met.

"Let's start then." And with that, I gave him a little count down and hit him using the leather paddle. He arched his back in pain and hissed, probably not expecting it to feel like this. I have him a moment to calm down and compose himself and made sure to pay attention to any signs of distress in case it was too much for him, but he wasn't willing to admit it.

After a moment, he whispered a 'wow' and wiggled his bum at me letting me know he was ready for more. I was glad he couldn't see the huge smile that had overtaken my face because I probably looked ridiculous right now. I was just so happy that he was enjoying himself.

I kept spanking him with the leather paddle across each cheek interchangeably. He moaned a few times in the beginning until he began whaling out a cry every time I hit him, and sometimes his legs would buckle beneath him and I had to give him a moment to gather himself. He never once used his safe word though, and he didn't seem distressed just enjoying the ecstasy that accompanied pain. He was a true masochist at heart, perfect to be my other half.

"I'm going to spank you on the back of the thighs a little now. Just a few times, right here," I said rubbing my finger across the middle of his thighs where there was the most fat and tissue.

Spanking was more than just hitting someone and calling it a day. It's my responsibility as a spanker to know exactly where it is safe on the body to hit and where it isn't. The main reason I spank mostly on the butt is because there lots of soft skin and fat there to take the damage without actually hurting him. If I was spanking him on the small of his back or his chest where the skin is thin and there is bone very close to the surface then I could seriously hurt him and I never wanted to do that to him. The thighs aren't as good as the ass cheeks to take a spanking, but they can certainly take a few hits and I wanted to give him bum a little break before I returned to it.

When my little one told me he was ready for me to spank him on the thighs, I did just that. I was a little more gentle with the paddle here but I hit him a good few times and there were already thin red throbbing lines from where the tool had struck his skin. They matched all the marks I had already left behind on his ass. I didn't want to push him too hard so when I returned to spanking him on his butt, I only did it a few more times before I changed things up again.

"Spread your cheeks with your hand for me. I want to spank you hole, just once."

"Y...ye...yes s...sir," Milan said all flustered.

"Looks like my little stutter bunny is back," I chuckled. I loved this version of Milan. He was absolutely adorable.

I told him he was a good boy when he did as I asked, especially because he struggled getting a good grip of his ass cheeks with how sore he was there. I now had clear view of his smooth, hairless hole – just how I liked it. It was so cute and pink and round and just begged to have me bury myself inside of him. But it wasn't time for that just yet. Instead, I ran the end of the leather paddle up and down his crack, teasing him constantly until he couldn't stop writhing beneath me and then I struck.

I struck one perfect blow to his hole with the paddle and his hands instantly fell away from holding his cheeks open. He cried out and collapsed onto his knees with his head buried into the sheets and I knew he was done with the spanking. He couldn't take anymore and that was fine. He had already taken so much and done such a good job of it too.

"Well done little one. You did so good." I gave him even more praises as I went down to my own knees and hugged him from behind and left kisses on his neck and shoulder and back as he breathed in deep and composed himself. "When you're ready, I want you to stand up and face me, okay? Let me give you a treat."

He nodded and a couple minutes later he told me he was ready, so I let go off him. I stayed on my knees though and when he turned around to face me, I was ready to take him in my mouth and taste him like he had tasted me.

~~~~~~~~~

Well...👀

Vote and comment hehe and the next chapter should be out for you to read rn

🤍💜🤍