5.5

| Valencio |

I was at my stables when I finally got a reply from Milan. I had a pure black horse, named Noir, that I liked to visit every now and then; make sure she was getting well taken care off and taking her for a ride. She would often compete in races, which I had another rider for, and she was one of the best in the country. I was very proud of her and how much she had grown because she was very tiny when she was born, and we were all very worried that she wouldn't make it. But she must have known she was an Osiris from the second she took her first breath because she refused to let the world tear her down and came out stronger in the end.

Milan texted me some time while I was riding Noir, so I didn't see his text until I had taken her back to her stables and given her some water and a couple sugar cubes. As soon as I saw the text though, I left the stables immediately, but not before giving Noir a pat and a kiss on her head and replied to my little lamb.

He told me he was hungover, and I worried for his head, so I asked him if he drank some water and offered to order some food to his address. He declined my offer of food though but promised me that he would be drinking lots of water today which I was very glad to hear. I didn't want my puppy in pain unless it was by my hand and in a very much pleasurable way.

V: 'I was hoping we could go on a date soon. Would that interest you?'

M: 'You're very formal, sir. I would be more than interested to meet your acquaintance, how lovely of you to ask ;)'

The tone of his text made me laugh. He was being so playful and I adored that. I especially liked the way he called me 'sir' even if it was meant as a joke. I started to imagine scenarios in which he would call me 'sir' where he very much meant it and I felt myself stir in my pants down below as I thought of my little one kneeling on the floor before me as he called me 'sir' and begged me for mercy with drool dribbling down his chin. Oh, the things I would do to my boy as soon as he let me. I had to shake my head and clear my thoughts before I headed out to the car with my driver waiting for me.

V: 'You're funny, my pretty one. How does Saturday night sound? I can pick you up around 7 and we can go for a nice meal if that sounds good to you? ❤️'

M: 'That sounds good! :)'

With that he sent me his address and when I got home, I set about making our dinner plans. I booked a private dining room in one of the most prestigious new restaurants that had opened up in the city. It was called 'The Glass House' and the head chef was a cousin of mine's husband so we were somewhat close and, after trying his food many times at family dinners, I knew he would give my boy something absolutely delicious to eat.

I had also decided on Saturday because Pietro would be back the day before. I still hadn't heard from him about the lead he told me about, but whether he found something or not, I had told him to return by the end of the week. I was looking forward to telling my closest friend about Milan and getting his opinion of him as I would probably be bringing Pietro as my bodyguard. Of course, when we were having dinner itself, he wouldn't be joining us but merely staying on guard outside the door. I trusted Pietro with my life, and he had already saved me on many occasions, so he was the best option to be my guard when I was to be with Milan. I could take care of Milan if anything were to happen, and Pietro could make sure to keep me safe in the process or take care of Milan if I were to become indisposed or hurt.

After I booked the restaurant, I made sure to head straight to the bird room and tell Minnow about the date I had planned. She was very excited for me as she always was, and I especially couldn't wait for my boy to meet her. I even contemplated bringing her on the date with us, but that would have probably been a little too much. Besides, I didn't like to take Minnow right into the heart of the city, or anywhere too busy. My estate had lots of land for her to fly unbothered by huge crowds and that's the way I liked to keep it as I didn't want anything happening to her and she could get nervous around too many people.

My phone pinged and I noticed I got another text.

M: 'How should I dress?'

V: 'Something smart but casual as I want you to be comfortable.'

M: 'What are you going to wear?'

V: 'A suit'

M: 'That is NOT smart casual!' I chuckled.

V: 'I wear suits so often that they might as well be'

M: 'Ugh fine 😤'

I could tell I was going to have a lot of fun with my kitten. I wanted to give him experiences he would never forget and perhaps, when he learns everything about my family, he'll want to stick around, unlike my ex who decided this was too much for him. I didn't blame him for leaving me. That was his prerogative, and I wasn't going to stand in his way, but he was the closest I had ever gotten to happiness and I was glad that I was possibly getting another chance through Milan.

A few days passed and Pietro finally returned home which I was thankful for. He explained that the lead he had gotten on Fabio didn't work out, but he already had a group assembled to go after any other leads they might have found. I was satisfied with that for now, as I had more pressing matters to attend to, like my date with Milan.

In the lead up to my date with my boy, I actually found myself feeling quite nervous as it had been a while since I had dated. Two years to be exact. Of course, I had my fair share of flings and one might stands, but I hadn't taken anyone on a date in so long and I couldn't tell if something was too much or not enough. Being around Pietro calmed my nerves.

He had hardened over the years since we were in school and become a man. He had grown into his features well and, were I still the boy from back in the day, I have no doubt that I would have still been into him. However, I too had become a man since I took over as head of the family from my father. During the transition I learnt a lot about myself and had grown and changed a lot as a person. Because of all this, even my preferences in a partner had changed and I very much enjoyed the pretty boys; pretty boys like Milan. Pietro with his dark features, brunette hair, and sharp jawline didn't interest me as much in the looks department anymore.

I made sure to tell Pietro all about Milan over a drink the same night he had gotten back, and when the next day came and I put on my suit, I was feeling a lot less nervous. I couldn't wait to pick up my little lamb and show him what running with the wolves was like.

~~~~~~~~~

I'm so excited for their date 🙈

Below is Pietro btw

Vote and comment!

🤍💜🤍