Eddy's Gift Part 1

HI GUYSSSSS
Finally I can update again, have you guys been well? Sorry for being lazy to update for almost a month, it's been busy with work.

I took my free time before New Year's to update this, since it will be a few chapters away from ending!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year for all of you! 🥰❤

--

It's been a few weeks since that day Y/N asked about the relationship of Eddy and Kelly and she have contain increasing stress. She ate less and less, staying in her room most of the time.

Belle of course always talked to her and often give her some comforts by patting her shoulder, ruffling her hair, giving snacks and sometimes invite her to hangout for some girls time. But as she recalled that day, Y/N always have that pain on her face.

She takes distances from Eddy, maybe a little too far. She didn't talked like she used to, it's like Eddy just bring back her amnesia life. Like she doesn't know anything, more she doesn't want to know anything anymore in this case.

Eddy have checked up on her daily when it's night time, but he purposely do that when he was sure she was already asleep. He knows very well that Y/N doesn't want to interact with him at all, so he prefer to make his affections a secret. Well, at least only Belle knows.

He had already confessed to Belle that he wasn't really into Kelly, he just felt lost about his life ever since Y/N was entering her new life.

Maybe before all of this happened, Eddy often seen Y/N taking care of him with all of his needs. A new place to live, foods three times a day, some music to calm him down from the heartbreak he had experienced.

As he slowly got back up, she was the one who's dropping bit by bit. She got into an accident, lost her memories, maybe even lost her feelings for him. That smile he always receiving was not there anymore.

That's why Eddy always wanted to give her his all. After all of the things she had done for him, it's time for Eddy to do that back to her. He would do anything to get her to back to herself in the past, even if it cost his life.

What's more on that was her weird attitude that he always thought it was sus. That smile she was giving even though that she was not happy is always in his mind. Eddy wanted Y/N to freely express herself, at least to him.

Just when things was going great, Y/N slowly remembered him and her smiles got back. It was a big relief for him. His pounding heartbeat, it came back louder when he sees that smile again.

But... It's just not getting better.

"You better make things back to normal again, dummy. I'm not going to approve you being a coward to her. Also, let Kelly know you already have someone." That's what Belle always said lately.

If only things are just that simple.

---

Your POV

I were bored that afternoon and felt my head is so heavy with all the silent in the apartment. My eyes glances from the window to where the desk is, staring at Belle who's busy hairstyling her long hair.

"You're going somewhere?" I asked bluntly.

"Hm? Yeah, shopping," Belle said. "You wanna come? The apartment's going to be empty if I go."

"Oh..." I said, then glancing to the clock. It's eleven o'clock and I just realize I haven't had any breakfast yet. I didn't come downstairs in the morning. "Is Eddy out?"

"Yeah, meeting Kelly, I guess."

"Hm." I just cleared my throat for a moment, then looked back out the window. "It must be nice to have someone special, doesn't it?"

"Well you have one too," Belle chuckles. "Why don't you give something to him? His birthday is just right around the corner."

"I thought of that," I said while glancing back to her. "But ľm not really sure he will like it. After all I'm the one who breaks his life. He doesn't really care about me anyways."

"Well let's find something for him in the mall. You won't know until you try!" After finished with her hair, Belle walks towards me.

"Hm..."

"You do love him too much from beginning." Belle joked.

"Huh?!" I glance up to her with my cheeks getting hot all over the place.

Belle laughs, then walks out the room before I said anything. "Come on, lets go!"

I hurriedly follow her steps out of the room and quickly go the mall to shop. As a person that has been not home for long, I must admit Belle is a good guide for some of the good shops to visit. I always stays at the apartment so I didn't know much about them.

That's a good thing though. To be honest, I havenxt thought of what should I get for Eddy. Following Belle shopping various items gives me more time to get some inspiration.

--

Author POV

Leaving the apartment without telling Y/N was a big mistake Eddy has made. He kept take his breathe while he leans on a lamp, at the roadside. His mind can't get over thinking about how that girl is doing at home, hopefully Belle can distract her for awhile since he has to do something today.

It's not like he wanted to go anywhere today, in fact he originally wanted to take Y/N to go to the park, to refreshen her mind. But of course, something's just has to get in a way.

"Eddy!"

Eddy once again sighs, then glances to the source of the voice. He didn't respond to the smile, instead he stare with a blank face. He already fed up with this other girl's fake attitude.

"Have you waited long? I still can't believe you agree to meet me today." She giggled.

An awkward silence passed by as Eddy only stare at her with a mixed feelings. The next second, he throw a sharp cold tone to her. "Kelly, we need to talk."

To be continued :]