How It Started

Hello! I'm back with the new chapter. (and a new OST ofc xD)
I hope this doesn't escalate too quick, hope it still enjoyable to read. :>

---

June 2013

Typing sounds occasionally heard in this minimalist apartment room. With the laptop on at your desk, you support your temples with your left hand.

You can't deny, going to a music uni made you learn to take some big responsibilities. Every six months you have to take about seven different classes and each of them always have assignments to compose. Good thing your brain didn't explode until you reach the fifth semester by now.

But that's college life I guess, you thought.

Your hand knocks your desk softly with a pen while you're thinking. Your notebook has already have too much scribbles of musical notes you write to find some inspiration for your homework.

But something's just never change within you. The rate of your slow loading brain is always goes up high when it comes to assignments. It's still weeks away to deadline, but you thought that at least you have to find something to start it.

Sometimes you just wished that you got into a performance major like a certain someone. Eddy, that guy always spends time practicing and performs for his practical assignments now.

He seems to have such a cool environment too. He got some quartet friends, he joined the campus orchestra and got a nice girlfriend.

If you're not mistaken, they should be in their two years relationship by now. They're pretty much does everything together since they both violinist in the same major. And that makes you and Eddy have less time to meet, rather than when you were in school. He just sometimes drop by if he have something to do with you after he finished with his date.

I only have met her two times, I think?

Honestly, it's still fine. You both are still friends anyway, didn't have to be together all the time like you used to as long as you both trust each other, right?

Ah, why did this went sad? No, no, no. Typical y/n! You shouldn't think about him in the middle of your work! you thought again.

You sighs. "I wonder how he's doing with her now..."

DING DONG...

You put your pen down when you heard your door bell rang. You glance to the door silently and decides to get it. You walk to the door and open it quick so you can continue your homework as soon as possible. Probably the maintanance guy anyway. That won't take long.

Creak...

Your eyes widens when you see someone behind it. A moment of silence passed when you realized Eddy's there with his deadpan face.

"Oh, hey, Eddy," you said in confusion. "Weren't you supposed to be on a date right now? You told me you're meeting Kelly today, right?"

Eddy smiles slightly, but didn't said anything to answer.

You looked at Eddy with a more confused look, then glance to the suitcase he brings behind him. "What's with the travelling suitcase?"

Still no answer, they both stand in silence until Eddy suddenly drops his body towards you. You reflexively catch him on your shoulder and hold him with your hands. His eyes were tightly closed before he drops.

"Eddy?! Wait, what happened to you?! Hey!" You shout panicly to the man, but Eddy obviously didn't get to answer you due to unconciousness.

---

June 2014

🎵 Heartbreak - A Wish Just For You OST 🎵

Since then, your life have turned upside down. It's been a year since your apartement is filled with calm piano notes. It feels far more warmer when you always hear beautiful notes that greet your morning now. Although at the same time, you feel depressed about it, too.

You walked out of your bedroom, then see someone who already busy with his fingers on the piano keys. You smile faintly, again, letting your heart melt with the beautiful music he made. 

"Eddy," You call him softly as you place your hand on his shoulder, making the player stops playing and turn around to you. "You're still missing her?"

Eddy paused, then nods with a weak expression, his body feels limp as usual. "I'm still waiting for her."

Yes. It's always like that. Ever since he came, he always sits on the piano stool, replying you with same exact sentence. He didn't even care to find a cure for his heart.

But... what if... I know something about how to make him happy again? What if the cure he needs to take, is always been in front of his eyes? Would he want to realize it?

To be continued :)

Uh, just to make sure, did y'all understand the timeline? :v