Home

Your POV

"Careful."

I finally allowed to go home. With Eddy's hand holding my shoulder, I slowly got down from the bed, with Belle watching over us.

I only follow their assistance in silent, as I don't know what I should do. All I know is I'm going to see my apartment again, even though I didn't recall how it looks like.

Eddy directed me to the wheelchair which has available next to the bed. He helps me to sit, before we three leave the room. Belle already got all of our things in a bag.

Eddy pushes my wheelchair slowly as we go to the reception desk, to finish the administration we have to pay.

Until now, I still can't believe they both sincerely spend their money to look after me. Even their parents send them some. How very thoughful. Really, who are Eddy and Belle?

"Let's go home, Y/N," Belle smiles to me after she finished with the administration, made me smile back. "After we got home, is it okay if I go first? I have told you that I have to go back right?"

I silent, then nod without expression. "It's okay."

"Okay, let's go then." Belle ruffles my hair for a moment.

We went to the parking lot and immediately drive home. Eddy, again, helps me to go in to his car, making sure I sit comfortably there, then gone to drive.

It was mostly silent in the journey, only Belle and Eddy's conversation heard, while I just listening to them with confusion. I don't really know how to blend in with them, even though I've talked to them in the past few days.

After we arrived, we got out of the car and enter the apartment together. I'm quite curious seeing the minimalis furniture inside, seems comfortable enough to live in.

"Okay, Y/N, so this is your home," Belle introduces the room to me. "You will be living here with Eddy, okay?"

I nod again.

Eddy seems to kneel in front of me after that, looking at me with a worry. I just stare back at him in a blank face.

"Y/N," He called. "You may not remember this home, but we have lived here together for quite awhile before. I promise, I'll take care of you until you get your memories back. I... I'll make sure you have a happy life. Okay?"

I smile slightly. "You don't have to be so dramatic, you know?"

Eddy chuckles. "Sorry. But, you don't have to worry about a thing from now on. I'll provide you anything you need. Is that okay?"

I nod. "Okay."

Belle joins the chuckle, then decides to hold my shoulder and look at me. "I have to go now, Y/N. Be happy with Eddy. I'll contact you as often as I can. We can exchange emails too."

"Thank you, Belle." I said gratefully.

Not long after, Belle got her luggage from inside the apartment and said goodbye to us.

It is now only me and Eddy. I can't imagine how my life will be, living together with a person who introduced himself as my best friend, and specially... a boy.

Honestly, I don't have any problems communicating with Belle, since she always good at carrying our dialog. But from what I've seen, Eddy seems quiet compared to his sister.

"Come on," Eddy stands up and starts to push my wheelchair again. "It's almost lunch time. I shall make you something delicious to eat."

"Can I have your omelette again, Eddy?" I asked as we walk to the kitchen.

Eddy smiles to me. "Of course."

---

It is my glorious day seeing you back to the apartment. My daily blank finally will be filled with your presence again.

It's true, things going to be totally different around here. That sensation of dilemma is still tighting my chest everytime I look at you.

But I promise I'll stay.

I promise I'll make sorrow stays far from you.

Because that's the most important thing right now. I won't let any pain go through you anymore.

I promise, Y/N. I promise...

-Eddy

To be continued :>