Prolog

Hello! I bring a new story and it will be Eddy x Reader this time :] This story is actually a little idea I had in mind. It has always been in my phone storage quite a long time and I decided to post it :]
Hope you enjoy :]

---

September 2000

That bright afternoon, a girl with (h/c) hair runs quickly through the road while glancing back to someone behind her. She is really excited to spend her day outside with someone she knows recently.

"Come on, Eddy! It's going to start soon!"

Panting sounds came from the person she shout at, he seems tired with all the running. He stops his steps for awhile and shout back.

"Wait, (y/n)! I can't run so fast!" The brown-haired boy controls his breathe for awhile, then starts to chase her again.

The girl runs back to the boy and decides to pull his hand with her. "Come on, let's go together!"

They both smile until they reach the destination and quickly take a seat. There's a stage in the complex that time and people starts to gather as some musicians from the neighborhood are going to hold a concert sometime soon.

Eddy and the girl really love music. The both of them acquainted a week ago because they ran into each other when they were both taking a walk. This complex is actually the girl's, but she always plays with Eddy since they both got aquainted. They both often promise to meet each other at the valley, then play together until dusk came.

The girl looked at Eddy with her happy smile. "I'm sure the concert will be a blast, don't you think?"

Eddy smiles back and nods. "Of course. Thank you for always inviting me to come here, y/n!"

The girl laughs. "You can come here anytime you want, Eddy! I really love to play with you! We can always talk about music!"

"I always love to play with you, too!" Eddy answers innocently. "Let's be friends until we grow up, okay?"

Her smile grew wider hearing Eddy's words. "Okay! Maybe we can play music together when we are older, too!"

"Really?!" Eddy's eyes grew with excitement.

"Sure! Why not? You want to be a musician like them, right?"

Eddy nods his head frequently, showing his enthusiasm at what she said.

"Then, we will always be together, right, y/n?" Eddy asked.

"Of course. Let's go to school together when we are older, okay? Then, we can be always together!" y/n answers.

Eddy held out his pinky to her with his widest smile, making a hooked fingers between them, a symbol of their promise. Happy laughs came out from the two seven-year-olds.

---

With that, they did eventually go to the same high school. They did everything together. Eddy always picks y/n up every morning to school and spend time after school is over. It was a wholesome moment for the both of them, as they grow get to know each other, while pursuing their dreams of studying music.

By that time, Eddy has decided to learn the piano, then eventually fall in love with the violin as well. While y/n decided to focus on composing. They both share so much in common when in comes to music, even several times played together with some original pieces from her.

Graduation is the moment where everything changes a bit. Although they both share the same interest, they got into a different uni.

And this is also when... their destiny started to fall apart, grew different than they expect it would be.

To be continued :)