December: Eddy

Woah 2k reads!! Thank you so much for staying until this chapter ^^

I'm sorry for the slow update, it's been hectic with work and I can't seem to write properly :<

---

Time sure flies so fast. The beautiful city atmosphere is now changing from warm to cool. The flowers that bloom are now buried with a pile of snow, raising the temperature until it's cold enough to pierce one's skin.

Y/N has gotten a few headaches a month back, sometimes she said she's just tired but she's definitely hearing some voices in her mind over and over again.

Most of our times gone with our busy lives. I'm still trying to continue the song I'm working on, while Y/N is always silent behind her door, I don't know what she does everyday.

But of course, I'm trying so hard to provide everything she needs. A three times of full meal, sometimes a snack, also checking on her every now and then. At least on the mornings and evenings.

Sometimes I saw her just laying on the bed, sitting on the study desk or just looking out the window.

It can't be help, I guess. She really didn't have anything to do when she doesn't know anything. Just like a new born baby that couldn't do things on her own yet, without their guardian.

And I'm definitely willing to be her guardian. Her protector.

Drrt... drrt...

My imagination scattered when I felt a vibrate from my pocket. I look at my screen and answer the call immediately.

"Hey," My voice can't come out firmly. "What's up...?"

A few sentences heard as I began to space out. My breathing feels heavier and heavier as I listen to the caller.

"Okay. I'll... I'll see you later." That's all I can say.

--

Faking smiles in front of Y/N felt so horrible, trying to look strong when I'm not is probably the most hurtful thing I've ever done. But I don't know what else to do to avoid her from sorrow.

"Hey." I see her on the wheelchair, in front of her window that afternoon. My feet walks and kneel to set my sights on her.

Y/N glances and smile. "Oh, hey, Eddy."

"What are you looking at? You seem deep in thought." I asked softly.

She glance back to the window, with her smile kept on her face. "It's nothing. I just missed playing outside. I spent almost a month full of resting last November."

"Oh," I frowned. "I'm really sorry, Y/N. I'm just worried about you."

"It's all right, I understand."

"But you're better now, right?" I asked again. "At least you've regain your strength back."

Y/N nods. "Though I wish my memories does too."

I frowned once more, but decided to smile again before she notice that I'm having some trouble myself everytime I realize the situation.

I know this is hard for anyone, even for her.

"Hey, how about we go play sometime?" A warm question got out from my mouth, with hope of I can make her happy.

Y/N looked at me, a little surprised. "Play?"

I nod. "The snow will start to pile the streets soon. Is buiding a snowman sound good to you? We can make snow angels too."

Y/N smiles. "Sure, Eddy. That would be great."

We both throw each other a smile for a while, I can feel my mind starting to imagine how exciting it is to have a christmas date with her.

Wait.

But does that count as a date if she didn't have any feelings for me?

To be continued :>