Belle's Instinct

Author POV

Belle laughs and stroke Y/N's head when she hugs her so happily. It is indeed a happy day when she finally can visit her brother and Y/N again after she has to go back.

"Why are you here? I mean when did...?" Y/N exclaimed happiness as she look at the two sibling.

Eddy smiles and scratches his nape of his neck. "She's on a break from her work this month, so uh... I thought it will be great if she visits you again."

"Yeah, you should thank him, Y/N. This is his idea." Belle smiles.

"Then you're staying here for a while, right?" Y/N asked.

"Hmm, should I stay or not...?" Belle pretends to think so hard to answer her question.

"Awww please, Belle! You're gonna be here right?" Y/N shakes her arm quickly.

Belle laughs again. "Of course I will, silly. Where else I'm going to stay? Is a month sound good to you?"

"Really?! A month?! Yayyy!" Y/N cheered so happily. "I'll help with your luggage, Belle. You're staying in my room this time, okay?"

"Oh really?" Belle folded her hands.

"That's fine by you, right, Eddy? We can share the same room, right?" Y/N glances to Eddy.

Eddy chuckles, then nods his head. "Of course, Y/N. Go ahead."

"Okay, okay. Let's settle in first, then we can talk further. Let's go get something nice for dinner tonight!" Belle said.

"Okay. Come on!" Y/N quickly grab the luggage and help her to the room.

While the girls walks away, Eddy just stays on his place, staring at them with a happy smile.

It's been a while since I saw that cheerful face. I missed it too much by now. Hopefully I won't lose it again.

---

Belle really wasn't kidding when she said they would get something nice for dinner. She takes Eddy and Y/N to one of the fanciest restaurant in town.

Not to mention the prices too. Eddy felt kind of a little bit sus when her sister shows the way. Indeed, he's thinking of paying the bill as a gentleman for the girls, but he never expects this up ahead.

But Belle as a kind person she is, she offered to pay for her brother just for this once. Eddy was mind on this at first, but she insisted so... all right then.

"So what do you want to eat, Y/N?" Belle asked.

"Well..."

The three of them looked at the menu for a while, then ordered the food they craved at. Then, just chilling as they wait for the food to come.

"You know, I can see you both are closer by now," Belle said with a chuckle. "Did Eddy treat you well when I wasn't around, Y/N?"

Y/N smiles shyly to the question. "Uh... it's been great, Belle. As you can see."

"Really? I'm happy if my brother grew into a quite young man after all these months I haven't met you both. You both should hang out more, so Y/N can get her memories back sooner."

Eddy looks at her sister and furrowed his eyebrows. "Come on, Sis, you're talking nonsense. Y/N and I have been get along pretty well, you know. Her memory pieces are getting back eventually. What are you talking about?"

"Well you know... Hangout like the Christmas Eve one?" Belle raise her eyebrows up and down seeing them.

Eddy sighs and shakes his head seeing his sister attitude about this. There she goes again, he thought, being the "expert" on love stories.