September (2): You & Eddy

Author POV

Eddy stands in silence in his room as soon as y/n went out. His eyes caught his violin case in the corner with some dust on top of it. Proof that he hasn't really play the instrument for quite a long time. He can't be sure he's still can make a good sound like he used to. His normal daily eight hours violin practice has become zero since he moved in here.

As a matter of fact, he wanted to pick up the instrument again, even just for today. But he's still have some doubts within him.

His mind is crystal clear about what day it is. He didn't even believe himself that he forgot it last year. September 10th has always been special since he was little, the day he and y/n always go out and play to celebrate her birthday.

Even when they slowly growing up, they sometimes got presents for each other whenever their birthday is coming. But last year's...

Eddy sighs himself. He didn't know how deep is he now on the sorrow hole, that he really forgot about it. Eddy didn't get why Y/n didn't talk to him either last time. She must've been wanting to do something with him on her special day, right?

.....Or not?

Eddy starts to bit his lip as he look at the object on his hand. He keeps thinking, trying to find a way to do something, at least for today.

He did buy her a musical note hair pin. But he just don't know how to say it. Mourning so long seems to make him so lame.

His life has been so empty. He rarely felt any emotion but sadness. The man have withness the comfort that he believes y/n tries to give in order to boost his mood everyday.

But I guess... I can't accept those comfort from anyone else but her. Myone and only girl in my heart.

Eddy didn't actually felt bad ignoring those comforts, all he cares about is how to get Kelly back. He can't accept anything but her showing up in front of him and say she wanted to be with him again.

But he did feel uneasy if he didn't return her kindness for taking him here. After all, she provides everything for him. The food, bed, a place to survive. He wants to return the favor. That's fine.... right?

---

Y/N lift her foot in the beach for some fresh air. She walks in the corner of the sea waves, staring at a beautiful blue across her eyes. She didn't really have any schedule to go today, she just wants to freshen up her heart for a while. She didn't wanted to be sad on her birthday, though her mood is already down realizing there are no greetings, celebration or surprises from him.

Ah, but who am I to him, anyway? Only a good friend, ain't it?

A breeze passed by her hair, slowly cool down her skin and hopefully her thoughts.

Y/N closed her eyes for a moment, enjoying the light wind, forgetting every suffer she felt from seeing Eddy's sadness.

"I wonder what is he doing now..." Y/N mumbles as she takes a step, bring together her foot to the waves that approached the sands.

She sighs. Her feet begins to walk away from the beach, bringing herself towards the park to chill before she go to the cake shop.

Maybe I'll just get home when the sun sets. I'll bring Eddy some nice dinner.

--

Creak...

Eddy walks to the front door when he heard a clicking sound coming to his ears.

"Hey, you're home."

Y/N glances to him with two plastic bag on her hands when she heard his voice. She smiles. "Hey, Eddy. Hungry for some Hotpot today?"