Hangout Pt. 1

Hello guys, I'm just gonna say, this chapter is going way too long, I hope you guys still enjoy it :')

--

In the crowd of the clothes shop, Belle looks fun picking her own clothes. She smiles to a few shirts and dresses with a cute motive and just forgot about the environment.

I myself just look at her without doing nothing behind. Honestly, I currently didn't have any intention to shop since I don't have anything in mind. Maybe today will be a good day of accompanying these siblings around. We already ate lunch and stroll around a bit before this.

I felt a poke on my shoulder when I'm busy spacing out. My eyes instantly glance to the back, to see Eddy stare at me silently. He smiles when my eyes locked up to him.

"You're not shopping?" he asked, as he pulled his hand back.

I shake my head, then glance to where Belle is. "I have enough clothes back home."

"I can always buy you one, if you want to," Eddy offered, "After all, you never take a walk like this in the past two years."

I shush myself. He's not wrong. In fact, I can't never go shop like this if someone doesn't drag me first. I have other priorities to think of.

"It's okay, Eddy. I'm fine with what I have now," I respond.

"Okay then," Eddy nods. He takes a step from his place. "Uh... Can you wait here for a moment?"

I nod doubtly. "But where are you going?"

I stare as Eddy's back goes away from me. He approaches his sister and talks a bit with her. They laugh together, then signals me to approach them.

I casually walk to them, still have no idea what are they up to.

"Hey, Y/N, look at this, isn't this cute?" Belle show me a cream color knitted sweater. "I can't think of any reason to not buy this."

I smile to her. "Yeah, it's nice. I'm sure it will look good on you, Belle."

Belle smiles happily. "Well then, let's go to the cashier. I have three shirts already to buy."

Eddy and I follows her to the cashier and let her pay for all the clothing she grab. We both silently waited, then walk out from the shop.

"Where do we go next?" I asked.

"I'm going to the salon to treat my hair," Belle smiles. "It's going to take hours, so why don't you both go for a stroll together? We'll meet again after I'm done."

My jaw dropped instantly as I look at Belle in disbelief. "Huh? B-But..."

Belle chuckles and pat Eddy's shoulder. She hands him one of her shopping bag. "Here, Eddy. Hold that for me. I'm counting on you, all right? Take care of Y/N and have fun you two!"

"Hey-" I tried to call her. But before we know it, Belle had already dash away somewhere before we can complain with her plan. My body felt tense as soon as her presence's gone, same goes for my heartbeat.

I glance to Eddy with a frown, feeling a real dilemma from what I should do. It's not that I never go anywhere with him alone, but I didn't even remember the last time we hangout, only the two of us, like this.

Eddy seems equally panic with Belle's doing. His gaze locked to my eyes, with a confusing look. His cheeks are slightly red, like a peach.

I don't know why we've become so awkward after we get along so well in the past. Time seems love to tamper with people's relationships.