January: You

Your POV

It has been a great life since I regain my conciousness again.

Not gonna lie, but Christmas times sure brings me some memories back.

I now understand bit by bit why Eddy and Belle so eager to look after me. They cared, also seems like one of my close aquaintances. Though I don't know if that's true.

It's boring when I can't leave my wheeling chair when I first come back home, but there's always something new that I can see, I can hear everyday.

Melodies. Tunes. Even Eddy's smile sometimes warms me, I don't know why.

That Christmas Eve and the day after was so fun too. Eddy and I put a lot of decorations, have some feast, talked with a nice convo. It was like no other day I can experience.

Eddy IS really nice... you know?

But...

I froze my hand for a second in the middle of my diary writing. My feelings somehow felt strange after the last sentence.

I put my pen back to the table and close my eyes. Hands felt the fast heartbeat beating fast every second.

Weird. I also felt this way every time that girl named Kelly comes here to see Eddy. She always said that having fun with him is always fun, that's why she comes here often.

I always wait for him to come home everytime that happen. I tried to cook him some dinner, but I can't seem to make something more than fried eggs.

I sigh and decide to see what's up with Eddy. I step out of the room and approach Eddy's.

"Um, sorry, Kelly. I can't right now. Let's meet another time, okay?" I heard Eddy's panic voice as I approach the door. It seems like he's talking to someone on the phone.

I take a peek a for a moment, then try to call him after I see he finishes his call.

"Eddy?" I step into the room as he glance at me.

I can see he looked a little bit surprised.

"Was that Kelly?" I asked doubfully, he immediately nod. "Why did you said that to her? You may hurt her feelings you know."

He silently looked at me, let out a sigh before answering. "You don't have to think about it, Y/N. You're not 100% recovered, so it's normal that I should be at home often."

My eyes widened for a moment, looking at Eddy's face in a blank expression, but curious. "You're worried about me?"

He put his hand on top of my head softly with a smile. His soft voice comes after. "Of course I'm worried about you. I..."

His sentence is restrained. I lifted my head up for a moment to look at his face. I wonder what is in his mind right now.

"I care about you, Y/N. Like my own family." He continue his sentence.

Our eyes locked for a moment. Eddy's hands constantly stroke my hair. As usual, I felt a warm sensation everytime he acts extra gentlemen like this.

I lower my head slowly, as I felt my cheeks are getting a red tint. Somehow this comfortable silence starting to make me nervous.

Not long enough after, Eddy seems lifting my chin to make me look back to him. He smiles and chuckle seeing my face.

"Why are you blushing?" He asked playfully.

I look away from him. "No, it's nothing. I was just... thinking about something."

"About what?" Eddy asked curiously. "Is there something bothering you? Someone bothered you?"