November: Eddy

I took my steps towards Y/N's room that afternoon, while carrying a plastic bag filled with food in my hand. After knowing that Y/N lost her memories, Belle and I can't do nothing but to sincerely take care of her.

Who knew that this time of the month that we feared has turned the table itself. When we think that we are about to be separated again, we've lost each other,  without being away instead.

I was furious to the the mastermind who did all this. I wanted to know and show them a piece of my mind because of what they did to Y/N until she has to lost everything. But then again, I can't things better that way. She won't remember me if I beat them up.

Belle was the one who takes care of her in the morning everyday, while I come a little later because I never get up when the sun is up since Y/N got into the hospital. Usually it's already lunch time when I open my eyes.

"Belle..." I call her when I arrived at the room, making her and Y/N glance to me. They seems to be having fun chatting.

"Hey, Ed," Belle responds. "What do you bring?"

"Just some snacks for later. Um, you have some errands, right? I'll take care of things here today. You can go straight back home after you're done."

"Oh okay, I'm counting on you, bro! I'm off," Belle stands up and glance to Y/N. "I'll come again later, okay?"

Y/N nods and smiles to her.

After my sister left, it is all awkward again. To be honest, I'm still confused about how to talk these few days. In the past, I can just ask her something that she does in life, but now that only I'm the one has memories, I couldn't think of anything to talk about other than her health condition.

Y/N was the same. She rarely talked, most of the time she just takes some rest, eat when it's time and watch some shows on the TV when she gets bored.

No more fear has shown on her face, she didn't avoid me and being sad about my departure. I don't know if I should be happy about that. Though, I definitely won't leave her like this. Until she's back to her feet, I will stay here, beside her.

"Uh... I brought you some omelet  for later," I said weakly. "How do you feeling, Y/N?"

"I'm fine, the doctor said I might go home two days later."

I smile. "That's good."

"Have you been good taking care of my apartment.... Eddy?"

Yes, since Y/N only have a light amnesia, according to the doctor, she didn't really forgot about her identity. She remembers about her name, where she lived, her age, but she forgot everything about her surroundings, her hobbies, friends and all.

Sometimes I felt guilty. She didn't rejected us when Belle and I said that we're the ones who will take care of her, even though she didn't remember us. What if she come across some bad guys in the future when Belle and I are not around? She will easily trust people that she think they're good.

"Yeah, the apartment's fine," I nod to her. "Don't worry about it."

Y/N smiles.

Silence has passed, letting me looked down, while she looks at me with no idea.

I look at her again, eyes meet in silence, looking at how Y/N is physically the same, but at the same time, she seems so different.

"Um, Y/N..." I said, secretly making fists with my hands, tries to prevent myself from grabbing her hands. "Since Belle will be out today, I'll be sleeping here, okay?"

She looks at me with a blank face. "Sleeping... here?"

I nod. "I will be here until night. I'll rest here when you sleep too. I'll stay here until tomorrow, with you."

"Oh... why?"

Because I love you.

I can't leave you alone.

"No, I'm just worried. Nothing more." I lied.

"Oh... I'm fine, but okay." Y/N smiles. "Thank you... Eddy."

I chuckle lightly, then stroke her head. Not gonna lie, I did really worried, even panic, when I heard that she got into an accident. I usually not this panic.

"It's nothing."

To be continued :)