Chapter 22

They landed California and headed towards exit where cars were waiting for them. Everyone were tired so the car ride was silent. After 15 min they reached hotel. They collected their respective room keys.

Manik: As everyone must be tired lets rest for sometime in our room and then we will meet me in my room and then we roam around the city.

Everyone agreed and went in their room. Within 5 min everyone's phone had a notification except Alia.

Cabir: Dhruv why did you make a new group?

Mukti: Ya and where is Alia?

Dhruv: Guys I want to talk with you all about something, can we meet?

Manik: Ok you guys come in my room.

Dhruv: And please dont inform Alia about this.

Everyone went in Manan's room.

Abhi: Dhruv why did you called everyone?

Dhruv: Actually guys I wanted to say you something but please dont get angry.

Manik: Dont worry buddy no one will get angry but what happened say that.

Dhruv: Ammmmm guys..... I... its like ki..

Cabir: Its like ki what? Dhruv I am already tired can you please hurry up a bit.

Dhruv: Iaminlovewithaliaandiamthinkingtoproposeher.

He said all this in one breathe while others were staring at him as if they saw an alien in front of them.

Manik: What language is this? Can you please speak clearly?

Dhruv: I am in love with Alia and I am thinking to propose her tomorrow.

Everyone just stared at him.

Dhruv: Guysssssss... Why are you all staring at me like this?

Everyone pounced on him.

Nandini: Bhai Bhai Bhai I am so happy for you.

Cabir: (teasingly) Kya baat hai mere bhai love and all ha...

He blushed.

Manik: At last you took the right decision.

Dhruv: It means you knew about this?

Manik: Not just me everyone over here knew about this long back except you both.

Dhruv: But what if she doesn't love me back? What if she rejects me?

Mukti: Dumbo expect you everyone can see that she loves you.

Navya: Exactly Dhruv go for it we all are with you and I am sure she will be more than happy to accept you.

Dhruv: Thank you guys for supporting me.

Cabir: Bas kya ab dost ko thanks bolega.

Saying this he hugged him one by one everyone joined the hug. After that everyone returned back to their room.

Nandini: You know Dadda I am so double excited now.

Manik: Double excited?

Nandini: Yes one because for my surprise and second for Alia Di's surprise. She will be so happy. (teasing) When I grow up I also want that someone to propose me in such a way.

Manik: (raising his eyebrows) Someone?

Nandini: Ha when I will grow someone will enter in my life who will love me take care of me.... How exciting!!!