1841-1849

Chapter 1841 Entrepreneurship 4

  Especially when Zhao Xiulan is still young, she has this opportunity to work hard and try.

  The Jiang family also heard some rumors about the country's reform trends.

  It was a good time for Zhao Xiulan to set up a factory at this time.

  If they succeeded in setting up a factory, their Jiang family would be considered as one more industrialist.

  Jiang Shufen rushed forward, "Xiulan, I also want to resign, and I also want to start a business with you and set up a factory. It is really boring to go to work every day. It is still interesting to set up a factory. If it is challenging, I will definitely be more interested."

  Jiang Shufen When the words were over, the old man Jiang couldn't help but interrupted, "You don't want to join in the fun. Xiulan girl has this ability, what are you going to do? How can you not do well?" He was belittled by old man Jiang. meal, Jiang Shufen too sad a bit, "Grandpa, how can you say it to me that way? I have not how this skill? in your eyes I was so useless?"

  "no grandpa dont look down on you, you have this child I haven't been so mature in doing things ever since. Setting up a factory is not a trivial matter. It's not just that you have to have your own plan, ability and deployment. Otherwise, you just go to the factory. There is definitely no way to manage it properly." Grandpa Jiang knew that even though his granddaughter was already a mother, she still had the mentality of a child, and there was no way to do this kind of thing in an immature state.

  Setting up a factory sounds like it's not that difficult, just talk about it, but it's still very difficult to implement.

  Especially for someone like Jiang Shufen who doesn't have much planning, it is even more impractical for her to set up a factory.

  Elder Jiang knows Zhao Xiulan's temperament very well. Although this child is not very old, he is more mature and stable in all aspects. It is quite reliable to let her run a factory.

  When Zhao Xiulan sets up a factory, there will be any difficulties and troubles, he may still be able to help, and help out ideas. Elder Jiang has also accumulated some contacts, and may be able to help this girl in some ways.

  As for Jiang Shufen, forget it.

  Jiang Cheng on the side also smiled and said, "Sister, I think Grandpa is right. You shouldn't mix things up with running the factory. It's not a joke. You can't do this. You should work hard. Don't join here. It's lively."

  Jiang Shufen curled his lips and murmured a little bit resentfully, "You all said that, forget it, then I don't want to run the factory.

  Xiulan, it's okay if I don't run the factory, but I'm silent behind the scenes. Support you, you work hard for me and make some achievements. Then I can go out and brag about how good my younger brothers and sisters are."

  Zhao Xiulan responded with a smile, "Okay, sister, the main factory is also It takes a lot of energy. Several children in my family have grown up, and there are not too many places that I need to worry about, so I have this time to toss.

  But you are different from me. Your children are still young. There are more places to take care of, and there is no way to spare so much time for business and planning like me."

  Hearing what Zhao Xiulan said, Jiang Shufen feels better and can accept it, "OK, Xiulan. , It's better for you to say this to make my heart feel a little more comfortable. I definitely don't have as much time as you, and I can't devote myself to setting up a factory."

Chapter 1842 Husband and Wife One Heart 1

  "Haha, sister, wait for you to have more time in the future. It is not too late to consider setting up a factory. There are plenty of opportunities. Don't be in a hurry. When

  I have experience, you think After setting up the factory, I can help you and come up with ideas!"

  Jiang Shufen nodded heavily, " Okay, Xiulan, this is what you said, you have to help me well in the future."

  "Sister. , Don't worry, it's okay." The Jiang family laughed a few more times.

  Zhao Xiulan spent this time at home thinking about what factory to build.

  Nowadays, technology-based factories are a little bit ahead, but we can really think about it and make some home appliances, such as air conditioners, refrigerators, and televisions.

  However, air conditioners and refrigerators are not popular now. As living conditions get better and better, more and more people can buy TV sets.

  Waiting for home appliance technology to mature, it will be easy to make a technological transformation in the future.

  Thinking about this, Zhao Xiulan inquired about her idea and started a family power plant.

  Strive to be like Haier and be able to sell home appliances all over the world in the future and become a world-renowned brand.

  As long as it is done well, it is not impossible.

  After Zhao Xiulan talked about her ideas with Jiang Cheng, Jiang Cheng was very supportive.

  The domestic appliance industry has not yet started, but these things can slowly become popular.

  In fact, many households have already used these appliances in foreign countries.

  This is because the domestic economic conditions are so bad that many people cannot afford it for the time being.

  However, with the deepening of reform and opening up, the people are getting richer and richer, and these things will surely be able to be used by every household like foreign countries.

  It is precisely that there is no improvement in the domestic home appliance industry. They are now going to start a business and open a related factory, and the possibility of development will be greater.

  For these industries, Jiangcheng also hopes to do a good job. It is not just a matter of setting up factories by oneself, but also the people all over the country provide these things to make the country's home appliance industry develop.

  Jiang Cheng discussed with Zhao Xiulan, "Xiulan, or I will resign and not do it. Will I help you to open a factory together in the future?"

  Zhao Xiulan was stunned, "Jiang Cheng, your job is good, why don't you just say you don't do it ?" Did you do it?"

  Jiang Cheng explained his thoughts patiently to Zhao Xiulan, "Xiu Lan, in fact, I wanted to quit my job a long time ago. The main reason is that I often separate from you. We are husband and wife. Get together and stay together.

  I can't take care of a few children at my job . Since I was a child, I haven't been able to educate them well. You alone helped them grow up.

  I thought about resigning before, so I can Always be with you and your children. We don't have to stay apart every time.

  Talents in this field were scarce in the country before. I am gone, and not many people can take over this job.

  Now I'm back from studying abroad . There are more and more technical talents in related fields. I just don't do this job. There are still many people in this industry who can help.

  Now I think that this job is not I'm indispensable, I just want to resign and not do it. From now on, I don't have to live a life of less gathering and more separation with you. We can be together well. Would you say, OK?"

  Jiang Cheng didn't resign before, mainly It is the sense of responsibility that one shoulders.