1101-1120

Chapter 1101 Buying Coats 1

  Two people had a nice meal, Jiang Cheng cleaned up the dishes and chopsticks, and after washing them, they were ready to take a bath.

  Out of a stinky sweat, Jiang Cheng was afraid that the smell would be too strong and would smoke his little wife.

  If you really smoked the little daughter-in-law, you won't be rejected by her in the future.

  Women smell good, and men have to keep the fresh smell. The fragrance is right.

  However, there is only one room in the dormitory. Jiang Cheng and Zhao Xiulan are together, so it is not convenient to take a bath.

  Jiang Cheng didn't care, it was okay if Zhao Xiulan saw it all.

  It's horrible to take a bath in front of the little daughter-in-law, which will scare the little daughter-in-law.

  So I hurriedly talked to Zhao Xiulan, if Zhao Xiulan is willing to watch, he will not shy away.

  If Zhao Xiulan doesn't want to watch, then she has to avoid it.

  "No, you can wash it. Call me when it's done. I'll go to the space to stay for a while."

  "Okay!"

  Jiang Cheng responded, but there was something lost in his heart. Alas, he actually hoped that his daughter-in-law would take a look at him. Although a little shameless, he wanted to make the daughter-in-law appreciate his figure.

  Jiang Cheng didn't know when his thoughts began to become dirty, and he likes to be obsessed...

  There was hot water on the coal stove, and two large water bottles were filled with a lot of hot water. Jiang Cheng poured the water into the basin. Inside, then washed up.

  After a while, it was washed, and Zhao Xiulan came out of the space.

  There were still drops of water on Jiang Cheng's hair. In the winter, Zhao Xiulan hurriedly took out an absorbent towel from the space to help Jiang Cheng absorb the drops of water from her hair. In this way, Jiang Cheng's hair dries faster than usual. too much.

  Zhao Xiulan can use a hair dryer directly, but there is a problem with this thing. The noise is a bit loud and easy to be heard by others. For unnecessary trouble, it is better to use absorbent towels.

  Seeing the little daughter-in-law wipe his hair intimately, Jiang Cheng was moved in a mess.

  Huh, my little daughter-in-law is so kind!

  He is so happy!

  Because the little wife made a lot of delicious food for him during this time, Jiang Cheng, who had lost a lot of weight, has gained a lot of weight now.

  If you continue, it is estimated that it is no problem to get 20 or 30 pounds of fat.

  Jiang Cheng didn't care much about gaining weight. He didn't think about losing weight. He didn't need to lose weight. He wouldn't be happy if he lost weight.

  After the two washed up, they slept beautifully.

  The next day, Jiang Cheng took a vacation and asked if Zhao Xiulan needed to buy anything, he happened to be able to accompany him.

  "There are not many briquettes left at home. You can go out and buy some, and stop by the department store. I want to buy a pair of cotton shoes and a jacket." The

  weather is getting colder and colder, and the freezing person is shivering.

  There are cotton-padded shoes and cotton-padded jackets in Zhao Xiulan's space, but they are not suitable for wearing.

  The clothes and shoes that I wear are still suitable for this era.

  Jiang Cheng responded with a smile, he liked to watch his little daughter-in-law buy things for himself instead of saving.

  Some money must be spent!

  Especially when he spends money on his little wife, he is even more happy. It is more happy to spend money on the little daughter-in-law than to spend money on himself.

  The two had breakfast and went out.

  Seeing Zhao Xiulan and Jiang Cheng going out, Zhao Hong was a little embarrassed, "Sister Xiulan, is it convenient for you to bring me half a catty of meat? I haven't eaten meat for several days, and the children are greedy again. I want to cook some meat for them. "The conditions in the northwest are tough, even if it's half a catty of meat, it's hard to get it.

Chapter 1102 Buying a Jacket 2

  But this year, half a catty of meat is not too small. For ordinary workers, one person can only get a few catties of meat ticket a month. Relieve gluttons.

  It took ten days and a half to eat it once, and it was given to the men and children in the family first.

  Zhao Hong didn't know that it was inconvenient for Zhao Xiulan to dump the meat. After struggling for a long time, he still asked.

  Unexpectedly, Zhao Xiulan agreed without hesitation, "Yes! Sister-in-law, I'll take it for you."

  Seeing Zhao Xiulan agreed, Zhao Hong was immediately very happy, and said with gratitude, "Sister Xiulan, thank you so much. Without your help, I can't eat meat even if I have a meat ticket."

  "Sister-in-law, it's a matter of

  ease , you are welcome." After talking with Zhao Hong, Zhao Xiulan and Jiang Cheng left the project department and walked towards the department store.

  It's okay if I didn't go out, I was trembling involuntarily when I went out.

  The northwest side is getting colder and colder.

  Looking at the weather, it is estimated that it will snow soon.

  Zhao Xiulan used to like to watch snow, but now she feels that it is not good for it to snow.

  It will be cold when it snows. There are too many people living on the streets in the northwest. They don't have clothes and bedding to protect against the cold. Once it snows, those who live on the streets and cannot eat will be even more pitiful.

  I was only hungry, but now I have to be cold again. I am really hungry and cold, and I am afraid that many people will not be able to stand it.

  Seeing that the little daughter-in-law was cold and winded, Jiang Cheng hurriedly took off his coat and wrapped it around Zhao Xiulan.

  "It's cold. Put it on quickly. It will be warmer."

  "No, you are wearing it. You don't wear much. Take your clothes off to me. Are you cold?"

  Zhao Xiulan refused and returned the clothes to Jiangcheng. .

  "Xiulan, it's okay, I'm a big man, I'm not afraid of the cold, you are weak, you wear it, otherwise you catch a cold, I feel so distressed."

  Jiang Cheng's resolute expression cannot be rejected at all.

  Zhao Xiulan had no choice but to answer, "Okay, I'm wearing it."

  Seeing the little daughter-in-law put on his clothes, Jiang Cheng felt happy .

  Seeing the warmth of the little wife's clothes, he wouldn't feel cold even if he was running naked.

  After putting on Jiang Cheng's clothes, Zhao Xiulan felt much warmer. In addition, after walking for a while, after exercising, the whole person is also warmed up.

  They first went to the department store and bought a pair of cotton shoes.

  Seeing that Jiang Cheng didn't wear cotton shoes, Zhao Xiulan simply bought a pair for Jiang Cheng.

  Jiangcheng is a big man with a lot of firepower. It doesn't really matter whether he wears cotton shoes or not, but the little wife loves him so much that he specially helped him pick cotton shoes, Jiang Cheng's heart is still warm.

  After buying cotton shoes, Zhao Xiulan went to see her jacket again.

  The padded jacket of this era is really ugly, it is just a tool to keep out the cold, and there is no beauty when it is wrapped on the body, especially the thick jacket, which is even uglier.

  Ugly is a bit ugly, but it's warm when you wear it! Zhao Xiulan couldn't tolerate it, so she could only buy one with a slightly beautiful style. Such a cotton-padded jacket cost eighteen yuan.

  Zhao Xiulan felt distressed secretly, that such ugly clothes were so expensive, and suddenly felt that the loss was severe.

  Wrapped in a thick jacket, Zhao Xiulan couldn't help but complain, "This jacket is really ugly, Jiang Cheng, what do you think?"

  In fact , the jacket she bought is pretty good in this department store.

  Jiang Cheng glanced around and comforted Zhao Xiulan, "Xiu Lan, I think it's not bad, not ugly, you look good, and you look good in everything you wear." Zhao Xiulan: Flattery! !

  Sure enough, he couldn't ask Jiang Cheng for his opinion, even if she was wrapped in a rag, this guy would say that she was pretty.