1221-1240

Chapter 1221 Give Birth for Jiangcheng 2 

Zhao Xiulan hopes that her children will follow Jiangcheng more in appearance. After all, Jiangcheng is much more beautiful than her. If the child follows Jiangcheng, she will definitely look better.

  Just as Song Caixia said, since the genes are so good, there will be more births when the time comes.

  If the child's appearance follows Jiangcheng as much as possible, both girls and boys will look good.

  After all, Jiang Cheng is good-looking, as long as he looks like Jiang Cheng, he can't make any difference.

  If the IQ follows Jiang Cheng, the kid is smart and good-looking.

  Wouldn't it be a waste of not having a few more such genes?

  Zhao Xiulan herself also likes children, and children tend to be more lively.

  Of course, it mainly follows the trend of this era. Basically, every household in this era will give birth to several children. Unlike in the 21st century, it is impossible to have a second child.

  Speaking of which, the material conditions of the 21st century are much better than those of this era, but the desire to have children is not as good as this era.

  Sometimes it has nothing to do with material conditions, but with the happiness of the times.

  Although the life of the people in the 1960s and 1970s was difficult, the atmosphere of this era was simple and honest. Everyone's pursuit was not high, and the people's sense of happiness was strong. Naturally, they wanted to have more children.

  Zhao Xiulan jokingly said with Song Caixia, "Sister-in-law, if I have a girl later, I will get a baby with your family, okay?"

  Song Caixia heard Zhao Xiulan say this, her face bloomed, "Oh, Xiulan Sister, are you making me happy? If you give birth to a girl, are you willing to let your girl marry my stinky boy?"

  "Of course you do, sister-in-law, is it because you don't?"

Song Caixia hurriedly said. "I am definitely willing. You and Jiang Cheng must have a girl who is beautiful, good-looking and sensible. If you are willing to marry into my house, you won't let my stinky boy take advantage. I'm afraid you will suffer!"

  "Haha, sister-in-law, if you want to look at the two children when the time comes, in case my girl will fall in love with your son."

  Song Caixia agreed, "Nah Cheng, sister Xiulan, let's make more matches later."

  Song Caixia talked to Zhao Xiulan while her work didn't stop, and it took about an hour to finally finish the food.

  A dish of braised pork, a steamed sea bass, and a dish of fried tofu, and another dish of fried string beans with a few pieces of meat inside. The meaty dishes will taste better. In addition, a plate of braised eggplant, a bowl of green vegetable soup, five dishes and one soup are rich enough. In these days, it is already very good to entertain people.

  As soon as Song Caixia was busy, Lu Qingguo returned from get off work outside for lunch.

  As soon as he walked to the yard and smelled the fragrant vegetable scent, Lu Qingguo knew that it was probably Zhao Xiulan who had come.

  Only the guests come to serve hearty meals.

  Sure enough, after entering the yard, he saw Zhao Xiulan.

  Lu Qingguo rushed to Zhao Xiulan and said, "Sister Xiulan, are you here? Haha, how are you doing well in the provincial capital?"

  "Comrade Qingguo, I missed you. I had a good time in the provincial capital. Everything is going well."

  "That's good. I was worried that you may not be able to adapt to going out as a girl, but now I see you in this state, it seems to be pretty good."

  "Haha, there is nothing wrong with it, the provincial capital But it's much better than our county town, and the supply of various things is much more abundant than our county town."

  Lu Qingguo nodded and said, "That's natural . Everything in our province has to be supplied to the provincial town first, and then can be used. To our small cities and small places."

Chapter 1222 Uncle Chen Aunt Chen is here 1

  Seeing Lu Qingguo and Zhao Xiulan chatting, Song Caixia has put the food on the table and greeted Lu Qingguo, "Qingguo, you first go wash your hands and wipe your sweat, let's Eat first, and talk while eating. It's not too early.

  Sister Xiulan is probably hungry too." Song Caixia finished Lu Qingguo, and then greeted Zhao Xiulan, "Sister Xiulan, sit down and eat."

  "Okay!" "Zhao Xiulan also went to wash her hands before sitting down at the table.

  After hearing Song Caixia's words, Lu Qingguo first washed his hands and wiped off his sweat, and then several people began to eat. While eating and chatting about the family, most of the conversations were about Zhao Xiulan's situation after going to the provincial capital and the situation with Jiangcheng.

  Lu Qingguo and Song Caixia also talked about the Anxian side, mentioning Zhao Xiulan's grandfather and grandmother.

  With the help of Uncle Song Caixia, Zhao Xiulan's grandfather and grandmother had a pretty good time.

  Although not as comfortable as other production team members, they still have to do some dirty work, but it is still much better than the previous days.

  The things Zhao Xiulan sent back were first sent to Song Caixia's uncle's house, and then she asked Song Caixia's uncle to bring them to her grandfather and grandmother.

  There is no shortage of food for the old couple, and the food is not bad.

  Especially Zhao Xiulan's grandmother, her eyes became clearer after the operation, and her life was not as incapable of taking care of herself as before.

  Coupled with the good eating and drinking, both of them are in much better physical condition.

  Song Caixia had visited several times before and felt that the two old people were in good health.

  Zhao Xiulan was relieved when she heard Song Caixia's words.

  During the time I was away, the most worried thing was the situation of the two elderly people.

  Now that she heard Song Caixia's words, Zhao Xiulan was relieved.

  Thinking of her grandfather and grandmother, Zhao Xiulan was thinking about finding time to take a look.

  I haven't seen each other for a year, and since I'm back now, I really have to go and visit.

  It is estimated that the two old people also miss her very much.

  Zhao Xiulan asked when Lu Qingguo would have time, and if it was convenient for her holiday, she would take her to visit.

  Lu Qingguo was busy during this period, and had to wait ten days before he could take a day off.

  Seeing that Lu Qingguo was so busy, Zhao Xiulan decided to wait for Lu Qingguo to finish her vacation before going there, and wait another ten days.

  There are many other things to do at home during this time.

  Today, I came to the county town and saw Lu Qingguo, Song Caixia, and Zhou Meiling. I will go to see Uncle Chen later. Two days later, Zhao Xiulan was going to take some time to go to the city to visit Zheng Xiaoyan, to see if Zheng Xiaoyan needed food, and to inquire about Sun Xiaofei's situation.

  It has been a while since Sun Xiaofei was adopted, and I don't know how the child is now.

  Only by going to Zheng Xiaoyan can we inquire about Sun Xiaofei's situation.

  In addition, you have to go to the county magistrate Shen.

  I don't know how the Chief Shen is now.

  Zhao Xiulan is about to finish her wedding with Jiangcheng, so she will implement her work first. It would be best if County Mayor Shen could arrange a job for her, and it would be okay if she couldn't. Now that she has an education, it is much easier to find other jobs than when she had no education.

  She was given a chance to learn. Now that she has finished her study, she must come back to express her gratitude.

  It takes a few more days to do these things.

  So waiting for Lu Qingguo's holiday is naturally not so anxious.

  After discussing the time with Lu Qingguo, when he is on holiday, I will take Zhao Xiulan to the Limiao production team.