401-420

Chapter 401 Several Children Go to School 3

  Zhao Xiulan is talking about Li Lijuan. Although others don't know, Zhao Xiulan knows very well. Li Lijuan couldn't write at all, so the review book still begged Xu Cuihua to help write it.

  Liu Gensheng didn't know. If Liu Gensheng knew, he would definitely have to criticize and educate Li Lijuan again.

  Li Lijuan on the side flushed with anger, "Zhao Xiulan, you...are you saying that is too much?"

  Zhao Xiulan sneered, "Excessive? Excessive? What I said is false? Which sentence has slandered you? "

  ..." Li Lijuan gritted her teeth angrily, isn't she just literate? Didn't you just read a few books? What's so great?

  Li Lijuan doesn't know what Zhao Xiulan is like!

  Zhao Weiguo listened to the words of a few people, and silently pondered for a while.

  Zhao Weiguo would feel that it was useless for a female doll to study if it were changed before, but now Zhao Weiguo doesn't think so.

  Why is it useless for girls to study?

  Had it not been for Zhao Xiulan to go to the literacy class, to recognize some characters, read some books, and read the medical and health manual, how could she help Wu Jinhua's son deal with snake venom? How could it be possible to help deliver the baby of his elder brother, how could it be so capable and still learn to drive a truck?

  Aren't these all based on Zhao Xiulan's studies?

  During this period of time, Zhao Xiulan has given him the face of being a father. Who in the production team does not envy him for having such a good girl.

  In the past, Zhao Weiguo only felt that he would lose face without a son. Now he has figured it out. It's not that he doesn't have face without a son. Even if he has a son, his son will lose face if he doesn't know how to be a father.

  As long as they are their own children, whether they are daughters or sons, as long as they have the ability, parents can have face.

  Now Zhao Xiulan proposes Zhao Xiuzhu to study, but Zhao Weiguo has no opinion. Just go to school, if he can have one more promising girl, wouldn't he have more face?

  "Xiulan is right, we still have to read in school, we can't be illiterate, we can't learn a lot of characters! If Xiuzhu can study, go to university and become a college student, she will be able to assign jobs after she comes out!" Zhao Weiguo said, look. To Zhao Xiulan, she said earnestly, "Xiulan, if you want to read to your sister, let's just read it! Dad may not be able to help much with the tuition fee, but dad still supports it mentally!"

  Zhao Xiulan is very grateful for Zhao Weiguo's current attitude. His vision is not as shallow as Ma Yumei's, and he didn't follow Ma Yumei's words, otherwise Zhao Xiuzhu's education would be really difficult to handle.

  Zhao Xiulan smiled and nodded, "Dad, you don't have to worry about the money for Xiuzhu's studies.

  Jiang Cheng said before that he would subsidize Xiuzhu's studies, and he will cover all the tuition fees!" Zhao Xiulan just babbled a reason, of course it is not true, Zhao Xiuzhu doesn't need to bother Jiang Cheng for this tuition, she can afford it.

  But Zhao Xiulan must say that it was funded by Jiang Cheng. After all, there is no way to explain where her money came from. Zhao Xiulan would not tell anyone the secret about herself.

  Studying this year is also a huge expense, and it takes a lot of money, so the average rural talent will not study for children.

  The tuition fee for a year is probably dozens of dollars, which is more than a month's salary of an urban worker.

  Coupled with miscellaneous other expenses, the money that needs to be spent will be even more.

  Ma Yumei still curled her lips unwillingly, "The money is settled, but when Xiuzhu goes to school, our family will lose a labor force and earn a lot of work points?"

Chapter 402 named 1

  "is, one less person to earn work points, our family how much food less points? What can eat it!

  Now have some food enough to eat, and then a few people earn work points, they are like family Let's drink northwest wind!" Li Lijuan replied after Ma Yumei.

  Zhao Xiulan didn't know why Ma Yumei and Li Lijuan were so embarrassed to say these things.

  "Hehe, we are a big family, and we are expecting a six or seven-year-old girl to earn work points to support! Instead of worrying about these things, it is better to let Li Lijuan be more diligent, do more work, and earn some work points. Also let the captain buckle upside down. Aunt Mei should be able to give birth by the year before? After the confinement, you can go to work in the field after the beginning of spring. The lack of Xiuzhu will not affect it. Furthermore, Xiuzhu's Don't worry about the rations. She can't earn work points and can't divide food, but the things Jiangcheng gave us are enough for Xiuzhu."

  Ma Yumei and Li Lijuan wanted to say something, they were glared by Zhao Weiguo.

  Zhao Weiguo said displeasedly, "You two shut me up. Xiulan is right. From now on, Lijuan girl will be more diligent and get more work points!

  I used to be lazy and didn't work and I didn't earn enough food. I started to care about Xiuzhu's work points?

  Studying is a big deal, don't talk about it!"

  Seeing Zhao Weiguo's anger, Ma Yumei and Li Lijuan shut their mouths.

  At the moment, Zhao Xiuzhu's going to school is resolved.

  Zhao Xiuzhu happily took Zhao Xiulan's hand and said, "Sister, can I go to school in the future?"

  "Yes, I can go to school!"

  "Sister, I will definitely work hard, and I will be as good as you and brother-in-law in the future. !"

  Zhao Xiulan said with a smile, "Okay!"

  "Hey~ Sister, great, I heard that you can meet a lot of friends at school after studying!"

  "That is! In the future, you and Xiaoya Tiedan will be together, if they are bullied at school, you remember to protect them, you know? "

  Zhaoxiu Zhu nodded heavily," well! sister, I know! " "

  That's good! "

  afternoon there is still time, Zhao Xiulan smoked idle to see the next ZHAO Xiu.

  Zhao Xiuli was in confinement. During this time, Liu Meifeng didn't go to work, and she stayed with Zhao Xiuli, for fear that Zhao Xiuli could not take care of her, and she would fall back with some confinement sickness.

  Because the food was pretty good, Zhao Xiuli's complexion was even better than when she had no children before, and there was a little more meat on her face.

  The milk doll was thin when she was born, but now she is a little fatter.

  Sleeping quietly on the bed, very cute.

  Zhao Xiulan walked over, looked at the mother, and then at the child.

  "The child is so cute, look at this look, it looks like Sister Xiuli!"

  Liu Meifeng smiled and said, "Yes! Like Xiuli! Fortunately, it looks like Xiuli. If it looks like the royal family, it will definitely not look so good!"

  "Haha, that is, Be more delicate like Sister Xiuli." "Xiulan, thanks to you!" Zhao Xiuli took Zhao Xiulan's hand and said with sincere gratitude.

  Zhao Xiulan smiled, "Sister Xiuli, why are you and me polite? We are cousins, and you did not help me less before!"

  "Hey, what I helped you is better than what you helped me. It's insignificant, and I'll always remember your kindness! And Xiulan, you helped me deliver the baby, you help me to give the child a name!" The child's name is usually obtained with the help of the parents. The elders helped to fetch them, and of course, the midwife helped to fetch them.

  Zhao Xiuli, a few people from the Wang family, couldn't count on it anyway, she didn't know how to read, so Zhao Xiulan helped to name the child.