1681-1700

Chapter 1681 Partiality 2

  "Yeah, yeah, let's eat it, my sister-in-law. This is what grandma has for you, and we don't want it.

  Besides, it's also very good if you don't have chicken legs or chicken soup and chicken. "

  Yes, isn't there anything else to eat here? Xiulan, you don't have to worry about us, we have something to eat."

  Zhao Xiulan had no choice but to accept the " honourable favor " from the old lady Jiang.

  Old Mrs. Jiang said with emotion, "Xiulan, you don't have to give the delicious and delicious food to these two little boys. The

  two of them ate and drank well since they were young, and they have not suffered anything.

  Where is it like? You?

  You lived in the country before, and you must have suffered a lot.

  So now when you come to our house, you will have to make up for you, leave the good things for you, and make up for all the hardship you have eaten before."

  Jiang Shufen and Only then did Jiang Ping understand why his grandparents were partial to Zhao Xiulan.

  Compared to them, Zhao Xiulan had indeed suffered a lot before, so now it is right for Mrs. Jiang and Mrs. Jiang to make up for Zhao Xiulan.

  Hearing what Old Lady Jiang said, Jiang Shufen and Jiang Ping secretly vowed to treat Zhao Xiulan better in the future.

  "Grandma, I've had a good life before, not so bitter."

  "You kid, don't you tell the truth with your grandma? Does your grandma know? This country is not full of food and clothes, it can't be compared to the city. . " "

  Grandma, in fact, eat hard it is not all bad, on the other hand is a bit good.

  As the saying goes, Yikusitian Well!

  previously had it tough, to cherish after a good day "Zhao Xiulan laughed, and said that the hardship she had suffered before became a "good thing."

  Mr. Jiang nodded appreciatively, "Girl Xiulan said well, remembering bitterness and sweetness.

  The sky will come down to the people of Sri Lanka, and he must first suffer from his mind, his muscles and bones, and his body and skin hungry. Those who have suffered will find it not easy to live a happy life now and will cherish it more.

  People like us who have gone through the years of war know how difficult it is to establish a new China and the days of peace. "

  Old Mrs. Jiang also thought of the years of the previous war, and then followed Mrs. Jiang nodded and said, "Yes, sometimes it's not all bad to eat some bitterness, and it's not always good if you don't eat a bit of bitterness.

  But no matter what, show Girl Lan is a person who has suffered, we still have to take good care of her to make her life better in the future. "

  Zhao Xiulan drank the chicken soup, feeling warm in her stomach and heart warm. It is a kind of happiness to have such relatives. In the next few days, several people stayed at home, and the things that should be bought are basically I have already bought it back. Mr. Jiang has a good identity, so even when the supply is more tight during the New Year, he brought a lot of meat back. A total of ten catties of pork, five catties of beef, and two chickens , A duck, and ten catties of fish.

  I made some of the remaining eggs and the like.

  With these ingredients, it is completely enough for a family to spend a good year.

  Before the New Year, the Jiang family also began to get busy, first The house was cleaned up and cleaned inside and out. The house must be cleaned up in the new year.

  Father Jiang cut some red paper and prepared to write the Spring Festival couplets. The Jiang family is always Father Jiang in the Spring Festival every year. Hand-written.

  This era is different from the 21st century. The spring couplets at home have to be handwritten by themselves. Few people will go out and buy ready-made spring couplets back.

Chapter 1682 Lunar New Year 1

  Father Jiang's brush writing is very good, the dragon and the phoenix dance look very imposing, although not as good as the calligrapher, but has his own style.

  Seeing the words written by Grandpa Jiang, Zhao Xiulan hurriedly praised, "I didn't expect Grandpa to be so powerful, and the brush writing is so beautiful. It's really hidden!"

  Grandpa Jiang was coaxed by Zhao Xiulan, "You kid, really. If you can make people happy, you know how to flatter your grandpa."

  "Grandpa, I didn't flatter you anymore. I'm telling the truth. Your writing brushes are really beautiful. It's like written by a great calligrapher. Same, very vigorous!"

  "Haha, isn't this flattering? Grandpa doesn't know it in his own mind? Compared with calligraphers, I am a far cry from this character. I practice calligraphy when I 'm fine, not really. What." While Elder Jiang was joking, he had already written a couplet.

  Zhao Xiulan hurriedly took it aside, and dried the ink on these couplets first, otherwise it would be sticky easily.

  The Jiang family has many rooms and doors, so there are more couplets that need to be written.

  It took almost two hours to write the Spring Festival couplets that the Jiang family needed.

  However, after finishing writing the old house, I have to write it to other people in the other rooms. Basically, the couplets of Jiangcheng's uncle and aunt's house were written by Old Man Jiang alone.

  However, the other houses are not as big as the old houses, so the couplets needed are not particularly large.

  This year, Zhao Xiulan and Jiangcheng's new houses have to post some couplets.

  "Xiulan, grandpa has written your couplet first, and you will take it and paste it tomorrow." Old man Jiang smiled and said to Zhao Xiulan.

  Tomorrow is the New Year's Eve. According to custom, the Spring Festival couplets will be completed before the New Year's Eve.

  By the time of the first day of the new year, every household had posted Spring Festival couplets, which seemed beaming and festive.

  Zhao Xiulan replied, "Well, it's hard work, grandpa."

  "Haha, what's the hard work? Isn't it just writing a few couplets?

  Grandpa usually has nothing to do at home, and finally finds something to do. There is nothing to do. , I'm really idle . I have something to do, but I think it's more interesting." Zhao Xiulan can also understand the mood of Mr. Jiang. There is no other entertainment life in this era. The elderly stay at home and have nothing to do. Naturally bored and bored, wishing to find something to do to be happy.

  If this is better in the 21st century, go out for a stroll, watch TV, and find other old people to play chess and cards to pass the time.

  But in this era, most of them can only be bored at home, and there is nothing to do.

  After Elder Jiang helped the other rooms to write the couplet, it took most of the afternoon.

  At the other end, Zhang's mother was also busy in the kitchen, preparing to fry some meatballs.

  Save it for Chinese New Year.

  The Jiang family likes to eat Zhang Ma's fried meatballs. They didn't treat the meatballs as a dish, but as a snack.

  Especially when the meatballs are just out of the pan, they are fragrant and crispy.

  However, there was not much meat in meatballs in this era, and Zhang Ma used only three catties of meat for a pot of meatballs.

  The main reason is that the conditions are limited and there is no taste if there is no meat, but meat is difficult to obtain in this era, so I had to put a little less.

  Seeing Zhang's mother frying meatballs in the kitchen, Jiang Ping was already watching outside the kitchen.

  Jiang Shufen couldn't help but spit out Jiang Ping, "You kid, why are you so greedy when you are so old?"