1301-1320

Chapter 1301 The Eve of Marriage 4

  "Hehe, I care about it? Since you think I care about it, you can't be more generous? Not me, Wenbing, your child is too unreality. How many times have you come, and when did you bring something? Have you ever seen someone go to mother-in-law's house empty-handed every time? Don't you take anything, don't you? I don't care about you anymore, tut tut, now I'm thinking about it? Come here empty-handed, thinking about eating and drinking ? let me entertain? you go out and see, Whose son is this? this is the first multi-prized food ah! a city people, even to rub the countryside to eat, never too ashamed? "

  Ma yumei did not give face. After a while, Song Wenbing's expression couldn't hold back.

  Li Lijuan faced Song Wenbing and Ma Yumei in embarrassment. At this time, she really didn't know what to say.

  This is indeed a misunderstanding of their husband and wife. In theory, no one will help them speak.

  It's not that Li Lijuan doesn't want to bring things, it's purely that her man doesn't want to.

  Otherwise, she won't have to look at her mother's face, let alone be scorned like this.

  All of them were here now, and Song Wenbing couldn't even go back.

  There are still so many roads to go, even if you don't have to eat, you have to stay.

  Going back now, did you run for nothing?

  Moreover, even if there is no food tonight, tomorrow's banquet can still be eaten. Song Wenbing can't miss the things that can take advantage of it.

  "Mom, look at what you said, isn't my family conditions bad? I spent a lot of money to marry Lijuan. Our Song family is hard to come by now, and we really can't get much money. .

  If Lijuan did not want so much stuff, the rest of this money, how many good things you can not buy it? Life at home is difficult, so you have to be considerate. When our Song family becomes rich, we will definitely bring you something. "Song Wenbing said with a smirk . Ma Yumei was almost mad.

  When Li Lijuan asked for such a colorful gift, she didn't lose any advantage of being a mother. Now it's fine, Song Wenbing ran over and said to her. It's something. It's like how much advantage she has taken.

  Li Lijuan can only follow her man behind and replied, "Yeah, mom, don't worry about it this time, and wait for our family to have a better life in the future. Come back and I will definitely bring you good things. "It's not that Li Lijuan helped Song Wenbing speak, but she had to help.

  Otherwise, she didn't have to eat at night, so she didn't have to starve her to death?

  Like the Song family's food, just don't eat it, but the Zhao family's food is good. , Seeing that everyone in the Zhao family can eat delicious food, she can't just watch it, right?

  Ma Yumei wanted to continue talking, but Zhao Weiguo came over and said to Ma Yumei, "Forget it, Xiulan's marriage is a happy event. , Don't care about so much, it's okay to let them eat one more meal. "

  Zhao Weiguo didn't want to cause a dispute because of this kind of mess. It was just a meal. It was completely entertained on the terms of the Zhao family.

  No matter what Song Wenbing's purpose is, they have to give it to them as long as they seem to be able to live by themselves.

  Save some face, otherwise they seem to be caressing about them. Zhao Xiulan is about the same as Zhao Weiguo thinks, so I don't bother to care about that at this time.

  She wants to be happy and lively at home when she gets married, and don't disturb the atmosphere because of those messy things.

  Ma Yumei saw that Zhao Weiguo said so. , Didn't say anything, and continued to help Zhao Xiulan tidy up her dowry.

  Zhao Xiulan's two suitcases were full, and she still couldn't fit her things, so she packed two wooden boxes.

Chapter 1302 Big Wedding 1

  Because everyone gave a lot of things, some clothes, shoes, quilt covers, pillowcases, scattered together, plus the dowry that I bought, two wooden boxes were filled again .

  There were also quilts, washbasins, thermos bottles, and urine buckets, which filled a small half of the room.

  Li Lijuan was holding her baby and standing aside, almost envious.

  Zhao Xiulan can have so many dowries when she gets married, and no girl in these ten miles or eight villages can have so many dowries.

  If you marry like this, you will definitely have a place in your in-laws' family in the future.

  The status of a woman in her husband's family is related to the strength of the wife's family and the dowry.

  A woman wears a lot of dowry, and she will definitely be taken a high look at her husband's house.

  If she had had so much dowry back then, the Song family wouldn't have bullied her like they do now, and her life in her in-laws would definitely be easier.

  Li Lijuan was jealous and annoyed when she heard that Ma Yumei had helped purchase the six quilts.

  When there was no one around Ma Yumei, Li Lijuan couldn't help complaining, "Mom, you are so willing to get so many quilts for Zhao Xiulan. I didn't see you marry me a bed back then. I'm your dear daughter! Zhao Xiulan ! It's not your own life. What are you doing to her so nicely?"

  Ma Yumei heard Li Lijuan's complaint, feeling both annoying and funny, and couldn't help but said, "You damn girl, I mean I treat you badly? Neither do you Take a look, what did you bring back when you got married. All day long thinking about the things given to you at home, when did you get things from home. The loser is talking about you, why did I give birth to such a bad thing as you come back. Can you compare with the girl Xiulan? Let's not say that the girl Xiulan is your uncle Zhao's relatives, just say how many good things she brought back, and more things should be married at home."

  After being stunned by Ma Yumei, Li Lijuan shut up angrily.

  Seeing Zhao Xiulan have so many dowries, she can only be jealous.

  There are some things that I can't envy. Compared to Zhao Xiulan's dowry, Li Lijuan is more envious of Zhao Xiulan being able to marry a good man like Jiang Cheng.

  Reluctantly, she didn't have such good luck, so she could only find someone like Song Wenbing.

  In the afternoon, the dowry was packed and everything that should be prepared was prepared. Ma Yumei made the supper.

  Although the taste is not as good as that of Zhao Xiulan, the quality of the food is still good.

  A plate of fried bacon, a plate of braised fish, a plate of ham, a plate of preserved eggs, and a few vegetable dishes.

  After dinner, Zhao Xiulan wanted to be in a better state of getting married tomorrow. She washed up early, and after a round of skin care, she went to bed.

  Early the next morning, Zhao Xiulan got up early, because she was going to get married and had a lot of work to do.

  Fortunately, when we got married, many people came to help.

  Ma Yumei also got up early, and went to the kitchen to work with Zhao Xiulan's elder and second aunts.

  Because there is a big banquet, you have to deal with all kinds of dishes early in the morning to ensure that the banquet can be opened at the end of the day.

  Liu Meifeng saw that there were so many ingredients in the kitchen, especially pork, which weighed 20 catties, and exclaimed, "My dear, there is so much meat and so many fish. Twenty catties of meat, Xiulan girl's banquet is fine. It's very decent. This year, our production team can have so much meat for the banquet ." The better the banquet is, the more satisfied you are with the food, and the more the host's family will be saved. So even in rural areas, every family will do it. At the banquet, I try to buy as much food as possible, and it won't save this money.