841-860

Chapter 841 Not Educated Well 4

  Yang Feng has a dark face, wondering why Ma Guifen is playing tricks now.

  If it has been on the safe side, will it be the present situation?

  To put it bluntly, can't blame herself?

  "You feel embarrassed right now. Since you are embarrassed, you don't give me a peace of mind. You know what you are doing? Do you want to live this day?" Yang Feng also yelled at Ma Guifen angrily. .

  "I don't care, I don't leave, you just beat me to death and I won't leave! Instead of being laughed at by the production team, I might as well stay here and be beaten to death by you!" Ma Guifen made up his mind with a sullen face. Posture Road.

  Yang Feng is a little miserable towards Ma Guifen.

  Letting Ma Guifen go back to the country is no alternative.

  If it was left before, Yang Feng would definitely let Ma Guifen go back now, but now Yang Feng thought of his children. If they were taken back by Ma Guifen, these children might still be What did you teach?

  If you stay with him, Ma Guifen is not well educated, and he can still educate him as a dad.

  Now that the child is still young, there is still room for change in teaching a teacher. It is completely useless to wait until the child has grown up and his temper is settled, and then teach him again.

  So for the sake of a few children, this time Yang Feng should leave Ma Guifen and a few children here.

  "Okay, then I'll give you another chance. If you can be honest in the future, listen to my words and educate your children well, I will not rush you back, otherwise you will just rely on it again, and I will give it to others. You carry it back." Although he decided to keep Ma Guifen, Yang Feng still threatened.

  Ma Guifen saw Yang Feng say this, and now as long as her man doesn't drive her back to the country, she will hurriedly nod in agreement no matter what kind of request.

  "Well, well, I promise you, will I still be honest and peaceful in the future?"

  Yang Feng didn't forget to continue his exhortation, "Then you should remember, I won't give you a second chance. If you   make trouble again, you can pack your things and leave."

  "Good, good!"

Seeing Ma Guifen To be honest, Yang Feng didn't say anything.

  In the yard, after Ma Guifen was led back into the house by Yang Feng, he heard arguing inside, but he couldn't hear the specific quarrel.

  Zhao Xiulan was not interested in knowing, and went back to the kitchen to cook. Song Caixia comforted the child to see if the child was hurt. Seeing Juanjuan had a pain in her ass, she didn't say anything.

  "Juanjuan, next time you encounter this kind of thing, don't be positive, if you can't beat others, you call mom, or you will be bullied."

  Juanjuan nodded sensibly and responded. "Well, Mom, I remember."

  " Just remember , Mom rubs your butt."

  Juanjuan shook her head, "Mom, no need to rest for a while."

  "That's fine." In the compound. , Seeing Ma Guifen had returned to the house, the others went on their own.

  Only Che Meng heard the quarrel coming from Ma Guifen's house, and ran over to the corner very gossiping. When he heard Yang Feng let Ma Guifen return to the countryside, he was very happy, thinking that if such a calamity as Ma Guifen could be driven back. The countryside is great, so you don't have to live in the same courtyard with this strange flower, and you don't need to look at Ma Guifen and feel annoyed.

  But after hearing that, seeing that Yang Feng had left Ma Guifen again, I was immediately disappointed.

Chapter 842 Selling Shampoo 1

  Isn't this man really brave, and he doesn't know why he keeps this scourge? With such a tigress and a hillbilly by his side, wouldn't anyone who is a man feel sick?

  Hearing that Che Meng felt boring at the end, he snorted and turned back to his room.

  Zhao Xiulan quickly prepared a table of food, and Lu Qingguo just came back from get off work at this time, and several people gathered around a large table to eat.

  Zhao Xiulan's craftsmanship is good, and there are fish and meat, and the two children eat most happily.

  "Sister Xiulan, thanks to your light in our house today, otherwise I don't know when we can eat these delicious foods!" Song Caixia said jokingly.

  "Sister-in-law, if you look back and want to eat again, you will call me in the ward, and I'll cook you other delicious

  foods ." "So what's the matter? I'm embarrassed to eat a meal, so how can you keep rubbing your meal? Eat.

  Go back to my sister-in-law to buy some meat, you go to my house, go to my house to eat!"

  "Haha, okay, next time I will go to my sister-in-law's house to eat."

  Although there was that unpleasant episode made by Ma Guifen today, it was generally more joyful.

  One by one, the stomachs support each other, but they are very satisfying.

  In the afternoon, Zhao Xiulan burned some hot water and prepared to wash her hair.

  During this time, because of Grandpa Sun's affairs, Zhao Xiulan was unkempt every day and failed to clean up herself.

  I haven't washed my hair for a long time. If I don't wash it again, it will cause a lot of oil to flow out.

  Seeing that Zhao Xiulan was going to wash her hair, Jiang Cheng hurried over and said at Zhao Xiulan with a look of diligence, "Xiulan, do you want to wash your hair? Shall I water it for you?"

  Zhao Xiulan thought for a while and did not refuse, "That's fine. , You help me water!"

  If you wash your hair yourself, without a personal help, it is easy to wash your sleeves wet.

  Zhao Xiulan liked Jiang Cheng's considerate look very much.

  Looking for a man, who doesn't want to find someone who is considerate and caring about himself? No one wants to find an uncle to go back, and wait for you to serve him in the future, right?

  Seeing that Zhao Xiulan agreed to help him, Jiang Cheng was very happy.

  He likes to be the dog's leg of the little daughter-in-law, for her before and after running.

  Zhao Xiulan poured the hot water into the basin, then added some cold water into it, waited for the temperature to be adjusted to a suitable level, took the basin to the yard, and started to wash her hair.

  Zhao Xiulan rolled up her sleeves and put her hair to the front. Jiang Cheng took a water cup and slowly poured water on Zhao Xiulan's head.

  In this era, shampoo is basically used directly with soap, and shampoo is not popular yet.

  However, Zhao Xiulan was not accustomed to washing her hair with soap, so she took out some shampoo from the space, of course, put it in an unmarked bottle, so that it is not easy to be noticed by others.

  As soon as Ma Guifen came out, he saw Jiang Cheng helping Zhao Xiulan to wash her hair, and she sighed that Zhao Xiulan was so hypocritical. This shampoo also needs a man to help. It makes him not know how to wash her hair. Envy Zhao Xiulan. I don't know how this woman's life is so good, I met a good man like Jiang Cheng, who is like her man, who didn't protect her, and wanted to drive her back to the country!

  Zhao Xiulan squeezed some shampoo onto her head and rubbed it for a while. After letting Jiang Cheng water and rinse well, he suddenly felt his whole head refreshed.

  It is really uncomfortable not to wash your hair for a long time! Zhao Xiulan felt that if she held back for a few more days, she would have lice on her head.

  These years, the sanitary conditions are poor, and there are many people with lice on their heads.