681-700

Chapter 681 Jiang Family Goes Back 1 

Zhao Xiulan gave candy, so everyone said some blessings. The Jiang family stayed here for four or five days before returning to Lu City.

  Jiang Yu had to go back to work, and Jiang Ping had to go back to school.

  As for Mr. Jiang, he also met Mr. Jiang. The two brothers have been staying together these days, and all that should be said is enough.

  In addition, Mr. Jiang's health is not good, in fact, he is not used to living in the country.

  As for Jiang Cheng, he is not in a hurry to go back for the time being.

  This is because after Jiangcheng's Northwest project is completed, there will be months of vacation.

  The others went back to Lu City first, while Jiang Cheng stayed here.

  He still wanted to stay with his little wife for a while, so he couldn't bear to leave.

  Otherwise, wait until the next time the project starts, and I want to see Zhao Xiulan again, but I don't know when it will be.

  Zhao Xiulan saw that Jiangcheng had so many holidays, since she was not in a hurry to go back, of course she would not rush Jiangcheng.

  In fact, she was also very reluctant to leave Jiang Cheng. It happened that Jiang Cheng stayed, and the two could spend more time together.

  The day before the Jiang family was going to go back, Zhao Xiulan borrowed the Jiang family's kitchen and prepared something delicious for Mr. Jiang and the others to take on the road.

  After all, it takes several days to take the train, and there is nothing good to eat on the train. Anyway, I think of ways to improve the food of the Jiang family on the train.

  In Zhao's family, there were some things that Zhao Xiulan couldn't take out easily, so she borrowed the Jiang family's kitchen.

  In addition, Jiang's family is close to the cowshed, so it's not easy for people to find good food.

  In the Jiang's kitchen, Zhao Xiulan was busy with her life.

  It happened that her second uncle brought some small fish over, which was caught with a net, and asked Zhao Xiulan if she wanted it, knowing that Zhao Xiulan had guests at home and needed to be entertained.

  Zhao Xiulan helped their family a lot before, and her second uncle's family has always kept the kindness in mind, so if there is any good thing, she will first think about Zhao Xiulan and want to repay Zhao Xiulan.

  Zhao Xiulan processed the small fish, then made some flour, added a little salt, wrapped the small fish, and put it in a frying pan to fry it. After a while, the smell of the small fish came out.

  This kind of fried yellow croaker is very delicious, fragrant and crispy, and easy to carry.

  What's more, fried things are easy to store and won't break so quickly.

  It's winter again now, and things don't break easily. Father Jiang and the others can eat slowly in the car. It doesn't matter if they eat when they get home.

  In addition, Zhao Xiulan made about 20 tea eggs. The tea eggs are easier to store. They are delicious when eaten cold or soaked in boiling water.

  Knowing that the Jiang family has a big appetite, Zhao Xiulan cooks a few more so that they can eat only on the road, otherwise it is estimated that they will eat all of them clean in a while.

  In addition, Zhao Xiulan fried some small crispy pork for the Jiang family to eat. The fried golden crispy pork was added with some chili noodles, not to mention more delicious.

  The small crispy pork is also very convenient to carry, put it in an empty canned bottle, and take it out as a snack.

  In addition, Zhao Xiulan had another pot of stuff.

  About three catties of pork, six trotters, and some pig ears were marinated.

  The stew is very fragrant, and people who are greedy by smelling it drool.

  Zhao Xiulan made it in the Jiang's kitchen. Seeing Jiang Xiaoya and Jiang Tiedan drooling at the taste, she divided a catty of braised pork out and left it for the Jiang family to eat.

  Grandma Jiang hurriedly waved her hand and said, "Girl Xiulan, this can't be done. This is what Jiangcheng's grandfather brought to eat on the road. How can we eat it? During this time, we have eaten well enough. That's it!"