1601-1620

1601 Chapter Celebration 2

  Originally, she simply thought that her younger siblings were good at cooking, had a good personality, and looked good, but she didn't expect to be so talented.

  It's not that she deliberately looked down on Zhao Xiulan, but because Zhao Xiulan was so good in other places and so low-key that she concealed her own brilliance.

  If she hadn't seen Zhao Xiulan's article published in the newspaper, she probably wouldn't know that Zhao Xiulan could have this ability.

  "Sister, you said too exaggerated, this is not Suansha, newspaper of living to people, and more than me?!"

  "Words can not say, others are others that you are you, anyway, everyone knows that newspaper It's not easy.

  Since you have this ability to board, it is amazing!

  Xiulan, the more I think about it now, the more I feel that my stinky brother is not worthy of you at all. Such a good girl, no man in the world can be worthy of it!"

  After being so teased by Jiang Shufen, Zhao Xiulan covered her mouth and smiled, "Sister, you just said that is too exaggerated. In fact, I think I am very happy to be able to marry Jiang Cheng."

  "Haha, let's not talk about this, go to Grandpa Grandma, I don't think they know the good news yet, I have to tell them quickly!" Jiang Shufen said, and took Zhao Xiulan's hand and walked out.

  Zhao Xiulan was just about to go to Jiang's old house, so she followed Jiang Shufen out of the compound where she lived.

  The two of them rode their bicycles and quickly came over to the old house of the Jiang family.

  Knowing that Zhao Xiulan might be coming this weekend, Mr. Jiang asked someone to prepare something in advance, including some pork and seafood.

  After seeing Zhao Xiulan and Jiang Shufen coming, Mr. Jiang smiled and said, "You are here? It just so happened that today I have two catties of pork belly, as well as prawns and crabs. Let's have a nice meal at noon."

  Jiang Shufen hurriedly got in front of Mr. Jiang, and took Mr. Jiang's hands and said crookedly, "Grandpa, I didn't come here to eat with you today. I have something important to tell you." Mr.

  Jiang hurriedly asked. "What's the matter? See how excited you are, you are looking for

  someone ?" Jiang Shufen's mouth twitched, "Grandpa, how can you tease me like this!

  If I find someone, I can still laugh now. Come on? I must cry in front of you! It's

  not about me, it's about Xiulan!"

  Old man Jiang looked at Zhao Xiulan lovingly, and then asked Jiang Shufen, "What about Xiulan girl? Xiulan? What's the matter with the girl?"

  Jiang Shufen directly took out a newspaper from his bag and stuffed it into the hands of Mr. Jiang, and then showed off before Mr. Jiang, "Grandpa, look, Xiulan's article appeared in the newspaper. And it takes up such a big board!

  This is too powerful! This article is very well written. After reading it, people in our office praised Xiulan's articles for their level, clear organization, and novel perspectives. I thought it was written by an experienced and dozens-year-old veteran cadre. I didn't expect this article to be written by Xiulan."

  When Jiang Shufen said this, Mr. Jiang took the newspaper with a serious face and read it carefully.

  Seeing the content in the newspaper, a well-informed person like Mr. Jiang also directly called Zhao Xiulan's article well written, which is indeed incomparable to ordinary people.

  Old man Jiang became more excited as he read it. After reading the whole article, he couldn't help but want to applaud Zhao Xiulan.

  "Okay, okay, Xiulan's article is really good!"

Chapter 1602 Celebration 3

  "Haha, Grandpa, I didn't lie to you? Anyway, no one who has read the article written by Xiulan said that it was bad. Many of the content in it has constructive meaning, and some opinions have never been heard. I have said it, but it is indeed feasible." Jiang Shufen is an educated person and can naturally understand what is written in Zhao Xiulan's article.

  For Zhao Xiulan's flattery, it is not only in the mouth, but from the heart.

  Father Jiang heavy nod, should be a cry, "Yes ah, Shirley young age can have such thoughts, to write such an article, really rare!

  I live half my life that people think of them!

  This It's really not surprising to be able to be in the newspaper!"

  Old lady Jiang listened to what a few people were saying, and then ran over with a look of excitement, and said to Old Man Jiang, "Old man, quickly bring the newspaper over and let me read it too. Take a look!"

  "Grandma, I still have it here, here!"

  Jiang Shufen said, and took out a newspaper from the bag and stuffed it to Mrs. Jiang.

  Old lady Jiang took it over excitedly, read Zhao Xiulan's article, and followed her praises, "My Xiulan is too good.

  Why is your child so low-key? No one in the family knows about this ability!"

  "Yes !" Ah, I did not expect that the most talented person in our family is Xiulan!" In

  terms of academic qualifications, the Jiang family are basically people with high education.

  Especially Jiang Yu, who is still teaching in the university and being a university professor, it goes without saying that this level is of course.

  Zhao Xiulan felt a little embarrassed to be praised by several people from the Jiang family, "Grandpa, grandma, elder sister, don't praise me like that, you are about to praise me!

  Just one article, No matter how great the level is, it can't reach the level you said!"

  "We are not overblowning, we are telling the truth!" Old man Jiang sighed, and then asked Jiang Shufen, "Shufen, how many copies of this newspaper do you have? Have you left a few more copies? Go back and give it to your uncles and aunts. Send some in the past and let them take a look!"

  Zhao Xiulan felt that what Elder Jiang did was too exaggerated.

  Who knows Jiang Shufen replied, "Grandpa, don't worry, I know that after an article written by Xiulan was published in the newspaper, I quickly bought a lot of copies and kept them at home, waiting for a chance in the future, which relative of our family? Come here, give it to someone directly, and let them take a good look. When I go back, I will send a copy to each of my uncles and aunts! "The

  reason Jiang Shufen did this is because some of Jiang's distant relatives are too excessive. A bit. I think Zhao Xiulan is a countryman, so some look down on her, thinking that the work is arranged for her by the Jiang family.

  Many people even think that Zhao Xiulan can marry Jiang Cheng, it is a high climb.

  Then show Zhao Xiulan's article to these people to let them know that her younger siblings are really talented.

  Directly use strength to plug these people's mouths, and see what else these people have to say in the future.

  Thinking of this, Jiang Shufen felt a little happy in her heart.

  Sure enough, he complied with that sentence, and the face was earned by himself.

  Zhao Xiulan's face was also earned by her own strength.

  Hearing Jiang Shufen's words, Mr. Jiang smiled and nodded in response, "Good, good, that's good! You girl is pretty careless on weekdays. I didn't expect to think about this kind of important matter properly. He knew that the arrangements were made, but I didn't let him. I'm disappointed!"

  Elder Jiang was originally worried that Jiang Shufen hadn't thought of this level, but he had already considered it well.