701-720

Chapter 701 Grandpa and Grandma 3

  For Su Yunhua, the most rare thing now is this family relationship. After the accident happened to the Su family, the children in the family have drawn a clear line from their old couple. Especially the three sons, who are obviously in the same production team, but usually avoid them for fear of being involved.

  Su Yunhua can understand, but it is false if he is not sad.

  Especially when the old couple is alone and helpless, they can't get any help. The old couple are usually deserted and deserted when they are together, without the company of a family member.

  Now that Zhao Xiulan is here, for Su Yunhua, it has been a long time to feel the existence of family affection.

  Su Yunhua happily took Zhao Xiulan to sit down, but there was nothing to entertain at home, not even a mouthful of hot water, Su Yunhua was a little embarrassed.

  Zhao Xiulan didn't take it to heart. Seeing Su Yunhua's embarrassment, Zhao Xiulan comforted, "Grandpa, you don't need to be so polite."

  Su Yunhua responded, and then happily rushed to the old lady who was Zhao Xiulan's grandmother. , Bi Xiufang said, "Old lady, did you know that Xiulan girl is here!"

  Su Yunhua's voice increased a lot, for fear that Bi Xiufang would not be able to hear it.

  After Su Yunhua finished speaking, she explained to Zhao Xiulan, "Your grandma's ears are not so good, so she speaks louder, otherwise she can't hear it."

  Only then did she understand why Bi Xiufang didn't respond when she just came in. I can neither hear nor see, I don't know if she is here, and how can she react? At the same time, Zhao Xiulan felt more sympathy for Bi Xiufang. She had bad eyes, bad ears, and a cough all day long. How much to suffer? It makes people feel distressed. At this moment, Bi Xiufang was stunned when he heard Su Yunhua's words, and then reacted, "Xiulan girl? My granddaughter?"

  "Well, yes, that's her!" Su Yunhua said loudly to Bi Xiufang's ear. A happy smile appeared on Bi Xiufang's face, and he quickly reached out and touched the surroundings, as if he wanted to touch Zhao Xiulan. After Zhao Xiulan saw it, she hurriedly reached out and held Bi Xiufang's hand, "Grandma, I'm here!"

  "Good, good granddaughter! What happened to you?" After all these years, even her own sons and grandchildren. The granddaughter had never come to see their old couple, and she did not expect that her granddaughter came over today, and Bi Xiufang suddenly felt unreal.

  Speaking of her purpose of coming here today, Zhao Xiulan talked to the old couple of Su family.

  She and Jiang Cheng got married, so she came here to inform them. After all, they are elders and relatives of this kind, so it is necessary to talk about it.

  Zhao Xiulan knew the difficulties of the Su family's life, but she didn't expect that the Su family's life would be like this.

  Coming this time, Zhao Xiulan wanted to help the Su family's old couple.

  She can't watch them continue to live like this.

  Hearing that Zhao Xiulan talked about her partner and booked a kiss, the Su family's old couple was happy at the same time, but at the same time they felt that the time passed too fast. In the blink of an eye, even their granddaughter was about to get married.

  "Good, good, this is a good thing!" Su Yunhua said with satisfaction, and then looked at Jiang Cheng to the side, and asked Zhao Xiulan, "This is your object?" When Su Yunhua asked, Jiang Cheng greeted him positively, " Hello Grandpa , I am Xiulan's object, my name is Jiang Cheng!"

Chapter 702 Grandpa and Grandma 4

  Su Yunhua looked at Jiang Cheng, and saw that Jiang Cheng's appearance was very good, and he couldn't help expressing a satisfied look.

  After hearing Zhao Xiulan's introduction of Jiangcheng's specific situation, Su Yunhua was even more satisfied with Jiangcheng.

  Unexpectedly, Jiang Cheng is still a city man!

  I have studied at university and now I am a railway engineer. He is very good in appearance, housework, and work. Of course, the most important thing is that he looks good at character. Such men are rare.

  Su Yunhua sighed that his granddaughter had such a good vision that he had picked such a man. Of course, Su Yunhua didn't think Zhao Xiulan was worthy of Jiangcheng.

  Although Jiang Cheng is a city man, the conditions of their Su family were not bad at the beginning, and the family has a lot of business, and they are all famous in this side! The ancestors have produced a lot of talents. If the Su family can still be like before, Zhao Xiulan is his granddaughter, and she is also a famous lady, how can she not be worthy of Jiangcheng.

  Su Yunhua rushed to Jiangcheng and nodded with a satisfied expression, "Good job, I think I like this child."

  Seeing that Su Yunhua is satisfied with him, Jiang Cheng was also very happy.

  Bi Xiufang sighed, "Hey, my old eyes are dim, I can't see or hear, and I want to see what this grandson-in-law looks like, but I can't see it, so I can only do it in a hurry!" After Bi Xiufang finished, he coughed fiercely. A few times. Zhao Xiulan frowned worriedly, Bi Xiufang's situation was really terrible.

  The life of the Su family and the old couple must improve now, or they are afraid that Bi Xiufang will continue to live like this and will not live for too long.

  "Grandma, I'll take you to the hospital for treatment later, and you will be able to see it when you are cured." Zhao Xiulan raised her volume and said something in Bi Xiufang's ear.

  Bi Xiufang smiled bitterly, "What's the cure? Grandma is an old problem. It's not as good as the day, and it can't be cured."

  "Who says it can't be cured, you have to go to the hospital to find out!" Cataracts can be treated surgically in the 21st century.

  However, the medical conditions in this era may be a little worse.

  Whether it can be treated or not, you must ask the doctor to know, and you can't give up at the beginning.

  Su Yunhua said, "Xiulan, the Su family's current conditions, I'm afraid I won't have a chance to go to the hospital."

  Su's situation is special. People like them are sick and the production team will just let it go and want to go to the hospital. You have to open a letter of introduction, and you need money...

  Anyway, it's difficult!

  Bi Xiufang's illness is not a day or two. If he could be treated in the past, it would have passed long ago, and he would not wait until now.

  Su Yunhua didn't have much hope, and now he can live safely and steadily, thank God.

  Zhao Xiulan saw the sadness and helplessness on the faces of the Su family's old couple. Presumably, the old couple also suffered a lot of setbacks in the matter of seeing a doctor.

  Zhao Xiulan frowned, and then said, "Grandpa and grandma, I will arrange this. Don't worry, I will cure grandma's disease."

  Su Yunhua just smiled, not entangled in this matter.

  Regardless of whether Zhao Xiulan has a way or whether Bi Xiufang can be cured, Su Yunhua is already very happy as long as this child has this heart.

  The same is true for Bi Xiufang, pulling Zhao Xiulan, and asking if she doesn't listen to her with concern.

  Zhao Xiulan also probably talked about the situation of the Zhao family with the Su family couple. Of course, she picked good things and said that Zhao Xiulan did not tell the Su family couple about the bad things, lest they still have to worry about her and Zhao Xiuzhu.