1701-1720

Chapter 1701 Production Brigade 2

  "Hardness comes first and enjoyment comes second. In order to work, our staff must work hard to adapt to the life in the country. Such a bit of hardship is not enough, and we are not worthy of the treatment of the unit. The captain does not need to worry." Zhao Xiulan said a decent and beautiful remark.

  Captain Wang followed Zhao Xiulan and said, "The cadres who come down from the city are not the same. They have high ideological consciousness. Our production team will have to learn from you in the future. Our work ability may not be good, but the quality of hard work is certain. Try to catch up."

  Zhao Xiulan nodded in response.

  The two said a few words, and Niu Wei on the side felt that he had a new understanding of Zhao Xiulan.

  As him, I would never expect to say such decent and beautiful words to Captain Wang.

  This is not good. It cannot be as eloquent as Zhao Xiulan. It is estimated that it will make these rural cadres feel that the comrades in their city are not very ideological.

  In the future, he doesn't need to talk, just let Zhao Xiulan be in charge of the communication.

  He is a stupid person, he may be wrong, and then there will be something wrong.

  "Two comrades, come with me!" Captain Wang said, and took Zhao Xiulan and Niu Wei to his home.

  Niu Wei couldn't help sighing when he saw the house in the country. They were all adobe houses, looking dilapidated, incomparable to their houses in the city. There is not even a two-story building here, let alone those tall buildings in their city.

  Compared to other people's houses, Captain Wang's house is better, but even so, it is an adobe house, which still looks a little shabby.

  "Two comrades, when we are here, go quickly into the house, the room is warm." Captain Wang smiled, and then he asked his wife to bring a cup of tea to Zhao Xiulan and Niu Wei.

  "Two comrades, drink some water to warm up!" Captain Wang's wife said.

  Zhao Xiulan glanced at Captain Wang's wife, who was about the same age as Captain Wang, dressed plainly, but neatly packed, and looked gentle and virtuous.

  Zhao Xiulan took the water and thanked him with a smile, "Thank you, auntie."

  "Comrades, you are polite! You sit down for a while, and I'll prepare dinner for you." The two comrades from the city can't just entertain them properly. NS?

  But the conditions in the countryside are poor and they don't have much to entertain.

  Captain Wang's family is similar, and the conditions are slightly better than those of ordinary people, but they also have nothing to eat.

  Can only try to take out the good things at home.

  Captain Wang's wife steamed a pot of white rice, knowing that the people in the city are used to living a good life, so she wants to give them some fine food, or she is afraid that they will dislike it.

  If it weren't for Zhao Xiulan and Niu Wei to come, they would usually cook some corn batter at night, accompany some pickles, and eat a wowotou for a five-point fullness.

  As for vegetables, you can only pick some vegetables, radishes and the like from the vegetable garden.

  I made a lard stewed radish, cabbage vermicelli, stir-fried shredded carrots, and roasted potatoes.

  I don't have any meat dishes at home, so I can only put more oil in it.

  These oils are left on weekdays, and my family is reluctant to eat them.

  This is really no way, we must come up with some good ones to entertain the cadres from the city.

  When the dishes were ready, Captain Wang's wife brought the food to the table and greeted Zhao Xiulan and Niu Wei, "Two comrades, when the food is done, we can eat. There is nothing good in our country, so I wronged the two comrades. Now."

Chapter 1702 Production Brigade 3

  Captain Wang also followed, "Yes, there is nothing delicious, I have wronged the two comrades."

  Niu Wei glanced at the dishes on the dinner table. They were all vegetarian dishes. There was indeed nothing delicious.

  But it's great that someone can provide them with dinner for free. These days, the food is so expensive and you can't pick and choose if you eat other people's food for free, do you have to eat it for you?

  If it doesn't taste good, it's okay to eat less.

  Zhao Xiulan said, "Captain Wang, Aunt Wang, you guys are joking. Our main task here is to work, serve the people, endure hardship first and enjoy the last. We can eat whatever you eat, and there is nothing to be wronged."

  Captain Wang's wife glanced at Zhao Xiulan appreciatively, thinking that Zhao Xiulan was really enlightened.

  I have received cadres from other cities before, but none of them is as polite and polite as Zhao Xiulan.

  Captain Wang smiled, "Then eat now, you can only work when you are full."

  "Okay!"

  Zhao Xiulan and Niu Wei were busy all afternoon. They were indeed a little hungry, so they started eating with chopsticks.

  Captain Wang's wife is not good at craftsmanship, but there is a lot of oil and water in the dishes, which makes it reasonable to eat.

  Niu Wei is a gay man with a relatively big appetite. He ate two bowls of rice before he was full. Zhao Xiulan put down his chopsticks after eating one bowl and did not eat any more.

  Seeing Zhao Xiulan and eating a small bowl of rice, Captain Wang couldn't help but ask, "Comrade, do you think it tastes good? Not to your appetite?"

  Zhao Xiulan waved her hand when she saw Captain Wang misunderstood, "Captain Wang, my appetite has always been so small that you can't eat much. Your food is already very good. We may not be able to eat this kind of food every day in the city." After

  hearing Zhao Xiulan's words, Captain Wang nodded, "That's fine. If it doesn't suit your appetite, I will ask your aunt to cook you something else."

  "No, Captain Wang, I'm really full."

  Niu Wei wiped the corners of his mouth and said, "Captain Wang, I'm full too. I will trouble you and aunt to entertain you today."

  "You're welcome. Comrades, it is my duty to cooperate with the work of the two comrades.

  Since the two comrades are full, do you want to take a rest? Go to work tomorrow?

  I will rest at my home tonight. I have already given You have cleaned up two rooms. How about the two comrades making do with one night's rest?"

  Zhao Xiulan and Niu Wei drove to the commune today, and they worked in the commune for another day, and now they rushed to the production team below. I spent the whole day busy, so I was really tired at the moment.

  If it was Zhao Xiulan before, she might still think it was okay, but after spending so long in the city, she basically didn't do any tiring work. Now she suddenly felt sore back and her back pain, and her body was very uncomfortable.

  My head is also a little dizzy, and I want to go to bed early.

  And it is impractical to go to work so late now.

  Even if she didn't want to rest, Comrade Niu Wei would still have a good rest.

  Niu Wei was also a little tired. Although he was a big man, he was too tired to sit in the office every day and do such high-intensity work.

  After tossing for a day, I want to rest quickly.

  If you have a good rest, you will have the energy to continue working tomorrow. If you do not have a good rest, you will not have so much energy tomorrow.

  "Okay, Captain Wang, I really trouble you and

  Auntie today." "You are welcome, just tell us if you need to, don't be embarrassed."