481-500

Chapter 481 Chasing Girls 5

  Su Jiefang saw Fang Yue say so, he was happy and moved for a while, and then smiled and replied Fang Yue, "It's okay, you can eat more, I eat less, it doesn't matter. Anyway, these things are today. It was specially prepared to invite you."

  Fang Yue was really not polite with Su Jiefang, so he picked all the meat in the dishes clean, and waited for the meat to be eaten before picking up some vegetarian dishes.

  This meal was the most satisfying meal she had ever eaten here in the northwest.

  Satiate, Fang Yue touched the belly, then rushed the Soviet Union, the liberation, "the liberation of the Soviet comrades, thank you today invited me to dinner!"

  Su Han Han liberation smile, "You're welcome!"

  "All right, then I'll first I'm gone! I'm a little tired, and I want to go back to rest soon!"

  Fang Yue finished speaking, patted his butt and left without leaving a chance to get along with Su Jiefang.

  Seeing Fang Yue's departure, Su Jiefang originally wanted to call Fang Yue to stop him. He didn't get along with her more, so why did he leave after eating?

  But Su Jiefang was embarrassed to interrupt Fang Yue's rest, so he had to wait for the next opportunity to speak.

  For dinner, Zhao Xiulan and Jiang Cheng also ate in the cafeteria.

  Zhao Xiulan handed the ingredients to the cook in the canteen, and brought it to the dormitory in Jiangcheng.

  Although the taste of the cook is not as good as that of Zhao Xiulan, it does save a lot of things.

  "Xiulan, you don't have to bring to the dormitory to eat tomorrow. Let's just go to the cafeteria. It's too much trouble to bring it over. It's not as convenient to eat in the cafeteria! I have no problem walking a little bit, and the injury has healed, as long as it is not strenuous exercise. It doesn't matter." After Jiang Cheng finished eating, he suggested.

  "Well, that's okay!" Zhao Xiulan nodded.

  After dinner, Zhao Xiulan went back to the guest house, before it got dark.

  Otherwise, waiting for the sky to get dark, Jiang Cheng couldn't rest assured that Zhao Xiulan would go back alone.

  The next day, Zhao Xiulan still prepared some breakfast and sent it to Jiang Cheng, but lunch and dinner were eaten in the cafeteria, Jiang Cheng had no objection.

  Zhao Xiulan took some fresh pork today, said it was bought from a grocery store, and handed it to the cook in the project department canteen to help him make a braised pork.

  A clever woman can't afford to cook without rice. Zhao Xiulan was afraid that the products would not taste good and would waste pork, so she specially gave the chef a bottle of soy sauce, a bottle of cooking wine, and some spices.

  The cooks in the canteen cook only simple condiments such as oil and salt, soy sauce, cooking wine, and even vinegar.

  Zhao Xiulan gave these things and immediately made the cook happy.

  With these seasonings, the dishes will taste much better.

  Su Jiefang wanted to get close to Fang Yue and be with Fang Yue, so he wanted to continue to invite Fang Yue to dinner today.

  Fang Yue thought that Su Jiefang could continue to invite her to eat meat this time, so he did not refuse Su Jiefang.

  Su Jiefang went to order some vegetarian dishes, and he was already picking up the best food in the cafeteria.

  A plate of bean sprouts, a plate of stewed cabbage vermicelli, a plate of fried shredded radish, and a cabbage egg drop soup.

  There are also two bowls of black noodles.

  Su Jiefang still reluctant to eat these dishes by himself!

  This is because there is no way to invite Fang Yue to dinner. You can only choose some good dishes. After all, if you invite someone to dinner, it shouldn't be too shabby. You can only choose a little bit better.

  Fang Yue saw that the dishes brought by Su Jiefang were all vegetarian, and his expression was unsightly. A somewhat unhappy Chongsu Jiefang said, "Why are they all vegetarian? There is no meat at all? How can I eat this dish? Comrade Su Jiefang , Will you invite me to eat these?"

Chapter 482 Jiangcheng Has a Target 1

  Su Jiefang was very embarrassed by Fang Yue's words, and his face flushed suddenly.

  "Comrade Fang Yue... The cafeteria couldn't buy meat, so I only bought these dishes..." Su Jiefang said, bowing his head.

  He didn't blame Fang Yue for saying that, maybe people just want to eat meat, so these meals are not good.

  "If you can't buy meat, don't invite me to dinner. I'm embarrassed to invite me to eat such a meal!" Fang Yue snorted slightly, his tone of disgust.

  Su Jiefang was even more embarrassed, afraid that Fang Yue would ignore him, so Su Jiefang had to say, "Comrade Fang Yue, then I will find a way to buy some bacon sausage tomorrow, please eat it!"

  Fang Yue's His complexion was slightly better.

  Since Su Jiefang was able to get bacon yesterday, he should be able to buy some back tomorrow.

  For the sake of bacon and sausage, Fang Yue's attitude towards Su Jiefang was better, "Well, let's do it today. Do you remember what you said, tomorrow you will ask me to eat bacon and sausage!"

  "Yeah !" !" Su Jiefang nodded, and decided to talk to Zhao Xiulan and Jiang Cheng in the afternoon, and buy some more things in their hands.

  At noon, Zhao Xiulan went to the cafeteria first, and when it was time for dinner, Jiang Cheng followed.

  Jiang Cheng had been hospitalized before, and he went directly to the dormitory when he was well. He didn't walk around in the project department much. He came to the cafeteria now and immediately attracted the attention of the female colleagues who had just arrived in the project department.

  The head of Jiangcheng is tall and handsome, very beautiful, and it is hard to look away from walking out. The girls and comrades all whispered, their eyes following Jiang Cheng's body. Even Fang Yue. Seeing such a handsome man, the female colleagues blushed, with a little shyness, their hearts throbbed, and they couldn't help but look at Jiang Cheng a few more times.

  Comrades or girls even whispered privately, "Oh! This guy is so handsome, he looks so beautiful! I have never seen such a good-looking man!"

  "Yes, such a handsome and handsome man is really rare. ! " "

  If this man can and together, multi-happy ah! " "he seems to be Jiang Cheng! Jiang Cheng, you know? I have heard that he is part of the backbone of the entire project, also foreign who have studied, He has a strong professional ability. He is responsible for solving some problems in the railway design of our entire project department!"