561-580

Chapter 561 Give Birth to a Girl 2

Ma Yumei was very depressed at first, but when Sun Shufen said so, she started to cry. She didn't want to give birth to a girl, but she didn't want to give birth to a money-losing man, but what if she was born? Who doesn't want to have a son, but not everyone has such good luck.

  The midwife couldn't read it, and said, "It's not easy to give birth to a child. It's almost a half-life. It's good to have children and daughters. As long as you have something to do, you can give birth to anything!"

  Sun Shufen is light. He snorted, and disagreed with the midwife's words, "What's so good? He gave birth to a money-loser after half-life. To me, this money-loser is just a broom star, and it can be thrown far away. If you stay at home, you have to give her food and drink, and how much food do you have to paste in?"

The midwife whispered her mouth silently, "What do you think? The girl was born by her own child, how can she throw it away? ? such a small child, just born, you throw her out, do not starve to death freeze to death? "

  Sun Shufen not convinced," that can we supposed to? is it have to keep a money-losing jinx it? "

 Ma Yumei also He didn't say a word, and felt completely indifferent to this newly born child, and didn't think it was the child he gave birth to get close and liked. Instead, after hearing Sun Shufen's words, he really resented the child.

  Isn't it just a broom star?

  She didn't have such pain when she gave birth to Li Lijuan, this time she almost took her half life.

  After being pregnant for so long, I hoped to have a son, and turned out to be a girl again.

  It was both embarrassment and loss of good luck, and I would definitely not have such a comfortable life in Zhao's family in the future.

  The more Ma Yumei thought about it, the more frustrated she became. She didn't bother to pay attention to the child. She really wanted to throw the child far away as Sun Shufen thought.

  Who knows if it is in conflict with her, and will defeat her in the future, staying around will only be a scourge.

  This is the first time that a midwife has met someone like Sun Shufen for so many years.

  Everyone has had a hard time these days, and they don't like girls, but few really want to throw girls out.

  Even if there is no food, it will be kept at home.

  After all, he is a child, and a piece of meat that fell from his body can't be really thrown away.

  The midwife didn't know what to say, she had already said everything that should be said anyway, and she had no choice but to throw the child away.

  It's just that if you do too much evil, you will definitely be condemned by God.

  Throw the child now, don't think of any good fortune in the future.

  The matchmaker saw that the baby doll was pitiful. She washed the baby's body first, then wrapped it in a cloth, and waited for the baby doll to finish crying, and put it next to Ma Yumei's bed, saying, "We can feed the baby later, the baby may be hungry. "

  But Ma Yumei didn't even look at the child . She was just a money-losing man. What kind of milk did she give her?

  The midwife didn't say much, anyway, the child was delivered and the child was fine, and her task was considered complete.

  The midwife came out of the house, and Zhao Weiguo immediately came to her and asked the midwife, "Aunt, what's the situation?" The midwife replied, "The adult and the child are all fine. It's all right now. It belongs to the adult. The body is a little weak, and I will bring her something to eat later, so that she can regain her energy sooner if she is full."

  Zhao Weiguo nodded and heaved a sigh of relief. The adults and children are fine. The situation just now is too dangerous. He is afraid that both children and adults will have trouble.

  "By the way, aunt, did my daughter-in-law give birth to a son or a daughter?"

Chapter 562 Gives Birth to a Girl 3

  Midwives see this situation a lot. Every man who gives birth to a child has to ask whether it is a son or a daughter.

  The midwife replied indifferently, "It's a girl! But it's good for a girl to have a girl. It's your blessing for your child to come to your house. After all, you still have your blood on your body, so don't throw it away!"

  The midwife said anxiously because she heard that Sun Shufen said she was throwing the child away.

  Generally, men are in control of the family. As long as the man doesn't say throwing the child away, the child will definitely not be thrown away.

  After hearing what the midwife said, Zhao Weiguo knew that Ma Yumei was not a son or a girl, and his face was not good.

  It's not that he hates girls, it's just that the hope for so long has been that he can have a son, but now he is told that he is a girl, and he can't accept it for a while.

  As the saying goes, the greater the expectation, the greater the disappointment. If Ma Yumei was not expected to give him a son at the beginning, Zhao Weiguo would not react like this now.

  "Girl..."

  "Yes! Girl is fine, can we continue to have a baby? This birth did not give birth to a son, but the next one will be born again!"

  Zhao Weiguo has no intention of listening to the midwife anymore, faintly Replied. As for the girl in the house, Zhao Weiguo didn't even bother to look.

  The state of mind still can't calm down, and some can't recover.

  Seeing this situation, Liu Meifeng comforted, "Third brother, it's okay to be okay now, or to a girl, you see, Xiulan is not a girl, she is so talented now! As long as the child is promising, both the son and the girl Okay, don't worry about that much."

  Luo Yujuan also followed with a comforting sentence, "Yes , no matter whether it is a girl, she will grow up like a Xiulan girl, and she will be considerate!

  The daughter is the little padded jacket of her parents. Although the son can stay at home, he is not as caring as the daughter.

  Just like that kid in my family, it's better to be a Xiuling girl, a girl will love and care about people. "

  That said, Zhao Weiguo can figure it out, but there is a hurdle in his heart. The girl is so good , but she can inherit the family, and she will always have a son.

  Ma Yumei is getting older, although she can still live on, but she can How many rebirths can she have? What if you are a girl again?

  There is no labor in the family, and they are all girls, and he may not be able to support him alone. Looking at the situation, Zhao Xiulan doesn't know whether to laugh or not.

  But one thing is clear.  That is, Ma Yumei gave birth to a girl, which is a good thing for her. If she really gave birth to a son, Ma Yumei will not be able to turn the sky in the Zhao family. Now she has a girl, Ma Yumei doesn't even want to be a demon anymore . The way is done.

  Zhao Xiulan said, "Dad, big parents, second parents, today you are all worried for so long, and have not eaten, you must be hungry, since Aunt Mei is fine now, I will heat up the food first. Now, come over and eat some food, you can't stay hungry. "

  Although Zhao Weiguo was sad to eat, he nodded.

  He is fine if he doesn't eat. His eldest brother and sister-in-law, second brother and second sister-in-law must also eat!

  Let Zhao Xiulan go and warm up the food, so he can greet his elder brother and the second brother to eat.

  Zhao Xiulan He said to the midwife again, "Grandma Liu, you have worked hard to help my Aunt Mei deliver the baby today. I am going to warm up the meal and you will eat some later. By the way, it's dark this night. It is not convenient for you to go back. I will pack up my bed. You can make do with my house tonight and leave tomorrow. "