361-380

Chapter 361 Reprimanded by Liu Gensheng 1

  After all, the mother and son of the Wang family will have to mix in the production team in the future, and they cannot completely ignore the eyes and opinions of the people around them.

  Hehe, she wanted to see, she was scorned and scolded, and said, where will the faces of the mother and son have been in the production team in the future.

  Zhao Xiulan seemed to be reporting the matter with Liu Gensheng, but in fact she opened her throat and told everyone present.

  Sure enough, after hearing what Zhao Xiulan had narrated, everyone around was verbal about Wang's mother and son.

  "My God, this is what people ah? Dry or personnel do?

  Tut tut, were me I can not see doing so unconscionable thing too!"

  "Hey, is married to Wang, met the royal mother, ZHAO Xiuli also has a bad life for eight lifetimes! In weekdays, the work points of the Wang family are basically not all earned by Zhao Xiuli? Just how many work points can be earned by the two lazy people of the Wang family? They all rely on a daughter-in-law, but I don't know. It's nothing more than loving and caring, and I deliberately inflicted it on others!" 

"Anyway, Zhao Xiuli almost had a dystocia this time. She usually has to work hard and it is difficult to have children. Let her husband's family stutter her not too much? Don't you think of people as people? I'm not afraid that Zhao Xiuli won't give birth to a child, so why don't you turn back Wang Erwa to bachelor? Well, that's all, but no matter how hard we have, women must have confinement after giving birth. It has to be done! Not to mention the forty-two days of confinement, the twenty-eight days of confinement is at least, right? This Zhao Xiuli's mother-in-law told her to go to work after only two days of rest? Girlfriend? Even if Zhao Xiuli is not my child, I feel distressed when I hear it!"

  "Hey, yeah, it's really bad to meet such a husband's family!"

  "I also said that I would throw away the newborn female dolls. No matter how they are from the Wang family, I can do things that I throw away the children?

  Such a small child, if no one picks it up, Isn't it the same as waiting for death?"

  "Hey...what else can I do? Who can do anything without conscience? But if we can't do it, people feel comfortable!"

  "... ..."

  "..."

  The people in the production team were talking about it, most of them criticizing the Wang family's mother and son.

  As a normal person, I really can't see the behavior of Wang's mother and son.

  After hearing what Zhao Xiulan said, Liu Gensheng frowned and was very dissatisfied with the Wang family's mother and son. He rightly criticized the Wang family's mother and son, "Aunt Wang, this is indeed what your Wang family did wrong!

  Comrade Xiulan is right. Times have changed, we have to listen to the words of leaders, women hold up half the sky, not patriarchal, corrupt social values! also, you do too much of this royal point, how can you throw the child? We are not afraid of difficulties in unity and struggle. There are also assessments on the life style of each production team. The results of the assessment are related to whether we can get rewards and whether we can divide more food and pork. If you mix up like this, throw the children away and look back. Others say that our production team is not united and afraid of difficulties. What rewards will we expect in the future? It is estimated that even the captain of me will have to be criticized and write a review!"

  Liu Gensheng said that, and Mrs. Wang was frightened! Doesn't she just dislike girls and want to throw them away. Why are the consequences so serious?

  Liu Gensheng said as if she had done something heinous!

  When Liu Gensheng heard what Liu Gensheng said, the people in the production team were even more dissatisfied with the Wang family's mother and son, for fear that the other members of the production team would be affected by the work of the Wang family's mother and son.

Chapter 362 Reprimanded by Liu Gensheng 2

  Many people will hang up high on their own nothing, but they are very concerned about things that are related to their own interests, for fear of any loss.

  This time, if the Wang family's work affects the production team's assessment and rewards, they will not agree!

  Food is very precious these days. Who doesn't want to divide more food and eat more meat!

  Not to mention too much, more bites of meat is better than nothing!

  Everyone was dissatisfied with the Wang family's mother and son, but now they attacked the Wang family's mother and son even more severely.

  "What kind of people, people like Wang's mother and son are embarrassing our production team!"

  "Hey, isn't it? I hope that the Wang's mother and son's work will not affect the assessment of our production team. I also hope to eat more meat during the New Year. ! " "is that this mother and son is too disgusting some big criticism is the captain! " "shame! at home, we did not see. on weekdays are more diligent, want to save its mouth food to eat, how not to think of their own Go and do more work and earn more work points?

  How many food rations can a baby eat? If the two of them are more diligent, don't be so lazy, do more work, and get more food!"

  "The Wang family is selfish, just thinking I don't think about others! I can't do anything when I meet such a person!"

  "Yes..."

  "..."

  "..."

  The people in the production team were chattering, and some people said it was awful. Wang's mother and son looked embarrassed.

  Liu Gensheng continued to educate the Wang family's mother and son fiercely, "I hope you can reflect on it in the future, and don't make such principled mistakes again!" The

  Wang family's mother and son did not dare to say a word in front of Liu Gensheng.

  Who made Liu Gensheng the captain? If you offend Liu Gensheng, if Liu Gensheng wears small shoes in the future, there will be no good life!

  The Wang family's mother and son knew this, so they could only bite the bullet and replied only a few words.

  Zhao Xiulan couldn't help sneering in her heart when she saw the appearance of Wang's mother and son.

  Zhao Xiuli was treated so cheaply by the Wang family. She had to give such a sigh for Zhao Xiuli. Now the reputation of the Wang family's mother and son in the production team is stinking, so don't think about having a good life in the future.

  Whenever you turn around, you will be pointed out. I believe this pair of wonderful mothers and sons can't be indifferent, so they can only be humans with their tails between them.

  After reprimanding Wang's mother and son, Liu Gensheng praised Zhao Xiulan.

  Speaking of today, thanks to Zhao Xiulan, otherwise, who in the production team can help Zhao Xiuli deliver the baby? People who had previously questioned Zhao Xiulan were also slapped in the face, especially Li Lijuan.

  She was only the most vocal and suspicious. When Zhao Xiulan was delivering her baby to Zhao Xiuli in the house, Li Lijuan made up and rumors about Zhao Xiulan outside. It was nothing more than saying that Zhao Xiulan couldn't do it, she didn't have the ability and liked to pretend to be coerced, and she turned her head and killed her to see who could bear her.

  Seeing that Zhao Xiulan delivered Zhao Xiuli smoothly, and the mother and child were safe, Li Lijuan couldn't let out a fart at once, and her face was still very ugly.

  Liu Lanlan sneered and stared at Li Lijuan.

  She couldn't say anything about Li Lijuan just now, because everyone couldn't believe in Zhao Xiulan, now she can completely defend Zhao Xiulan.

  Liu Lanlan sneered and said, "Hehe, what someone said is really a slap in the face. If you don't have the ability, don't think that others are like her! Have you seen it now? Xiulan is amazing!

  Before you see the result, you can force it in advance. I don't know what to do with others!

  Hey, I want to say that it is because of jealousy that 80% of them are deliberately spreading rumors!

  It's a pity that it's useless. If you have this mindset, it's better to study more on your own. He is not as good as others, but he is much better than others! "