441-460

Chapter 441 A Man Who Loves His Wife 2

  "Well, you go into the house, lie on the bed and cover it with a quilt, and be careful not to catch a cold!"

  "Okay!"

  "By the way, I also bought some fine grains today, which will last for a while I don't need to go out for the time being, and I can leave the work at home to me. You are not allowed to interfere in the future without my consent!"

  Although the man said with a straight face, with a bit of reprimand, the woman knew that the husband was For her sake, she was very moved and nodded, "Okay!"

  Zhao Xiulan saw this scene, but she didn't expect that a man would still love his wife!

  The character of a man who loves his wife is certainly not bad.

  Sure enough, she didn't misread her eyes, and believed the man this time!

  The man also hurried into the house and gave Zhao Xiulan the money and tickets.

  After a while, the man came out with the money and ticket in his hand.

  Ten catties of fine grain, a total of five great unity, and five catties of grain coupons!

  Zhao Xiulan put the money and tickets into her pocket, and then handed the food to the man.

  "Would you like to take it back and weigh it first?" The man shook his head and said, "No, comrade, I believe in your character. I'm very grateful that you can sell me these foods . It doesn't matter if you have less! These foods, my daughter-in-law can eat some good food for the time being!"

  Zhao Xiulan admires this kind of man who loves her daughter-in-law, just like Jiang Cheng.

  The man's behavior moved Zhao Xiulan, so Zhao Xiulan asked by the way, "Comrade, that...... do you want an egg?" The man raised his head, looked at Zhao Xiulan in surprise, and asked Zhao Xiulan in disbelief. "Huh? Comrade, do you have eggs?"

  "A little bit, not many, maybe a dozen!"

  When the man heard this, he still opened his mouth, surprised. These days, it is not easy to get more than a dozen eggs in the northwest! Eggs are harder to buy and more precious than fine grains! Isn't it too much that Zhao Xiulan can get a dozen eggs at once?

  Seeing the man's shocked expression, Zhao Xiulan asked again, "Comrade, do you want this egg?"

  "Yes, yes, of course!"

  Wouldn't you be a fool if you don't want such a good thing?

  He was only shocked for a while.

  "Eggs cost 80 cents apiece, no tickets are needed ." The price of eggs is slightly more expensive than when they were sold in Anxian County, but it doesn't make men doubt it. Otherwise, it is too cheap to make people suspicious. Had it not been for being moved by the man's character, Zhao Xiulan would not bother to sell him these dozen eggs! As soon as the man heard that the price was quite cheap, he hurriedly got down, and immediately ran into the house again, took the money and handed it to Zhao Xiulan. After getting a dozen eggs from Zhao Xiulan, the man felt unreal. I feel that I have been blessed by God today!

  It was good luck to be able to buy ten catties of fine grains, and as a result, I bought more than a dozen eggs at this time.

  Eggs are very nutritious, and they can help his wife.

  So much fine grain and a dozen eggs are enough to survive his wife's confinement.

  "Comrade, if you have something to sell next time, can you consider selling it to me first? You can come directly to my house and sell it to me. I will definitely not pay less than others!

  I just want to buy more food. I'll make up for my wife!"

  Zhao Xiulan nodded and said, "Okay! Next time I get something good, I will bring it to you first. By the way...you don't treat yourself too badly, not to mention how much you eat, you have to eat a little bit. A man is the backbone of the family. If he collapses, his family is gone! "

Chapter 442 Changing the calligraphy and painting 1

  Zhao Xiulan looked at the man and guessed that he would be reluctant to eat on weekdays, and he would not be full. The food was saved for the family.

  Although it's right to love your wife, it's not a way to continue doing this for a long time. It's easy for the body to collapse due to chronic malnutrition, as can be seen from a man's complexion.

  After hearing what Zhao Xiulan said, the man was stunned, then nodded and said, "Okay, comrade, I remember, thank you~" Zhao Xiulan left the man's house and was about to start the next business.

  On the way, I met a lot of begging people, who looked really pitiful. Thinking about it now, the economic and material conditions in An County are obviously better than those in the Northwest.

  It can also be understood that, after all, the natural conditions in the northwest are too poor, the soil is not fertile and the water is not fertile, and many loess slopes cannot be planted with any food at all.

  Unlike Hui Province, it is a large agricultural province and a land of fish and rice. Agriculture is developed, so there is no special shortage of food.

  In the past three years, many places have suffered severe natural disasters, and the great famine has spread throughout the country.

  The food shortage in the northwest is even more serious.

  Seeing those hungry and prostration people leaning against the corner, dying, Zhao Xiulan sympathized. Nothing else can help, but she usually walks over and puts two steamed buns in this situation. At least let them fill their stomachs!

  "Girl, thank you, thank you, you are really a living Bodhisattva!"

  The person who got the food from Zhao Xiulan quickly thanked him, and was grateful.

  At this time, even half a steamed bun may save a life.

  Zhao Xiulan wandered around the black market again and did a few more deals.

  Some gave money, some gave some jewelry, but each time Zhao Xiulan's transaction volume was not large. Just as Zhao Xiulan was about to leave, a little boy ran over and said to Zhao Xiulan, "Sister, can I exchange food with you?"

  Zhao Xiulan looked at the little boy who was talking to herself. He was about eight or nine years old with big black eyes. It's slippery and radiant. In this unfamiliar Northwest, Zhao Xiulan is still vigilant even in the face of a child, fearing that it will be a trick!

  So the little boy replied, "I'm sorry, I don't have food to change with you!" The little boy didn't believe it, and continued to say to Zhao Xiulan, "Sister, you are lying, you smell of flour!"

  Zhao Xiulan's mouth twitched. , This child, can the nose be so good?

  Could it be a dog nose?

  Seeing Zhao Xiulan not speaking, the little boy said anxiously, "Sister, please help me! My grandma is sick, and the food at home was robbed by some of my cousins. I want to get some food for my grandma to eat! I don't have any. Money...but my grandma collected some calligraphy and paintings before. Let's see if you can use it to exchange food for you!" The little boy said, opening a package he was carrying with him.

  Zhao Xiulan took a look and found that these paintings and calligraphy do have some collection value, and they can be sold at a good price if they are bought in the 21st century.

  But for food... The little boy didn't say anything after seeing Zhao Xiulan. He thought that Zhao Xiulan was unwilling, and his eyes were suddenly full of loss.

  In fact, this is what he expected. These years, these calligraphy and paintings can't be eaten as food, and they are no different from tattered ones. Who would want to exchange food for them.

  But he just wanted to try his luck and see if he could change some food. If he was lucky enough to get it, wouldn't he be able to let grandma eat a bite of rice?

  "Sister... Just look at it. You can give as much food as you want. My grandma is sick and really needs a bite of food!" The little boy cried anxiously as he said and wiped the corners of his eyes with his thin hands. Tears.