1851-1854 FINALE

Chapter 1850 Finale 1

  Whether it is the 21st century or this time, it is not an easy task to enter the first university in Kyoto.

  Fubao was admitted to the first university, and the whole Jiang family was very happy. This is an honor, a pride.

  Zhao Xiulan hosted a college entrance banquet for Fubao, and many people came to celebrate.

  Originally, they had a lot of relatives and friends. In addition, Zhao Xiulan's home power plant has improved a bit during this period. It is quite a well-known factory in Lu City, and many friends have come to the business field.

  Some local government officials who are engaged in economic development and reform also came to attend this college entrance banquet.

  On that day, there were more than ten or twenty tables at the college entrance banquet, which was lively and lively.

  "Comrade Zhao, I didn't expect you to be so good. Even if this factory is well run, it's not easy to be admitted to the first university even with the children's education. In our city of Lu, it's not a lot of a year. A person who can enter the first university."

  A government economic official congratulated Zhao Xiulan. It wasn't that he was flattering, but that he admired it from the bottom of my heart.

  I am very successful in my career, and it is really rare that I can educate my children so well.

  Many people are busy with business matters or other tasks, and have no time to take care of their children, and certainly not so concerned about their children's academic matters.

  As a result, they did a good job in both aspects, but can they not be envied and admired?

  Zhao Xiulan smiled and humbly replied, "It's still the children who are self-conscious and self-disciplined. They study hard, and we parents didn't do anything in the middle."

  "Comrade Zhao, you are too modest to do so. How can your parents have no effect? ​​You must be educated well, or else you will rely on your children's self-discipline, and you will not be able to take the exam so well.

  In terms of educating children in the future, I have to ask you for advice. The children in my family are very skinny and difficult to discipline. This study is also a mess, I don't know if I can enter university in the future, I have to think about what to do! If you can ask you for some experience, take care of your education and see if you can change it. "

  Zhao Xiulan smiled and said," Well, let's future on the issue of children's education can be good at discussing together. "

  A lot of people came over, and many people continued to celebrate.

  Sun Xue's family also came here.

  The eldest daughter of Sun Xue's family was brought up by Zhao Xiulan, and she was one year younger than Fubao.

  She is already one year younger than Fubao. She is a young girl. She is very delicate and beautiful, white and gentle, and looks very lovable. This child is named Hu Yue, and Fubao is also a childhood sweetheart.

  Seeing that Fubao was admitted to the first place. At the university, Hu Yue also hurried to Fubao and said with joy, "Brother Jiang Jun, congratulations on being admitted to the No. 1 Academy in Kyoto. You are really amazing. You are the number one in this exam in our city, that is, the champion. I don't know what kind of university I can take for the college entrance examination next year. It would be nice if I could be like you. No, I'm definitely not admitted to the first university, it's not bad to be admitted to the university. "

  Fubao smiled, he said," What, then I can give you help with homework, study hard, you go to college this result is certainly not a problem. I hope you can be admitted to the first university like me. There is still a year to go, and if you work hard, there is still great hope. "

Chapter 1851 Finale 2

  Hu Yue nodded heavily, "Okay, Brother Jiang Jun, thank you, I will definitely work hard, take a college entrance exam, and strive to be able to pass the entrance exam to a city, and we two will be in college. At that time, you can meet more often, otherwise you go to Kyoto and I will stay in Lu. We don't know how long it will be to meet each other." After Hu Yue finished this sentence, Fu Bao's face suddenly blushed. A big guy also knows to be shy.

  Seeing the interaction between Hu Yue and Fubao, Zhao Xiulan and Sun Xue smiled at the corners of their mouths.

  These two children have grown up together since childhood, and they have a very good relationship. Looking at this posture, it is interesting to each other. It would be a good thing if two people can be together in the future.

  This childhood sweetheart Liang Xiaowu guessed the feelings that many people envied.

  In the same year, Mr. Jiang passed away. The Jiang family is very sad, especially the children of Zhao Xiulan, who almost grew up with Mr. Jiang, so the feelings between him and Mr. Jiang are naturally needless to say.

  At the time of his death, Mr. Jiang was already eighty or ninety years old, and he was considered to have a long life.

  So this is hi!

  Birth, old age, sickness and death, everyone can go through such a day.

  At least Mr. Jiang has already enjoyed the joy of family relationships. He has seen a lot in his life, experienced a lot of things, and his descendants are filial piety and promising. It is worthwhile to come here in this life.

  Even if he left, there is no regret.

  When the old man passed away, there was a smile on his mouth, as if he passed away peacefully.

  It's just that Zhao Xiulan will inevitably feel a little sad when he thinks of the bit by bit over the years.

  If possible, I still hope that Mr. Jiang can continue to live like this and be able to accompany them.

  Not long after the death of Mr. Jiang, it is estimated that Mrs. Jiang could not stand the news of the death of her wife. In addition, without Mr. Jiang as a company, she always felt that life was a little less interesting. At the end of the year, it was only a few months away, Grandmother Jiang passed away one after another.

  The Jiang family was immersed in sadness again.

  However, because of the deaths of Mr. Jiang and Mrs. Jiang, the family felt the importance of family affection even more and wanted to spend more time with each other.

  For decades in your life, you should not be wasted, and your loved ones should help each other get along with each other and take care of them with love.

  Zhao Xiulan felt that time flies too quickly, and she has gone from a young girl to a middle-aged woman at a glance.

  Maybe one day she and Jiang Cheng will leave this world just like the old man Jiang and Mrs. Jiang.

  But being able to go through this life hand in hand, I have experienced everything that should have been experienced, and it will not leave any regrets.

  Not to mention how sensational life is in this life, but the ordinary life also makes people feel happy.

  Originally, Zhao Xiulan was already dead in the end of the world. It was God's pity that could give her a chance to be reborn.

  So Zhao Xiulan was grateful.

  She can live an extra life and find so many people who love her, so there is no regret.

  In the following period, with the in-depth development of reform and opening up, the country's economy has been rapidly improved, and the people's material and cultural level has also been significantly improved.

  Basically, every household now wants to buy a TV, so Zhao Xiulan's home power plant business is also booming.

  Because of the good quality and good after-sales service, Zhao Xiulan's home appliance brand has already become famous.