141-160

Chapter 141 Bet with Li Lijuan 4 

Li Lijuan suddenly felt like she was in a trap, regretting it! Helping Zhao Xiulan to shovel pig shit for five days in a row, wouldn't she be disgusting? Li Lijuan feels a little vomiting just thinking about it! But at this time it was too late to regret, and they had already made a bet with Zhao Xiulan!

  "Zhao Xiulan, you cheated!" Li Lijuan angrily complained.

  Zhao Xiulan said with a cold face, "Li Lijuan, why did you start spitting blood again? How did I cheat? Did I force you to bet with me or is it not a pig intestine in this pot? I hope you lose your bet, since you have been beaten. Gambling and unwilling to fulfill the gambling agreement is called unbelief. The chairman has said that we must keep our promises!" When Zhao Xiulan said that, Li Lijuan muttered with guilty and regret, "Who...who doesn't keep it? Credit? Tomorrow I will help you shovel pig feces!"

  "That's good!"

  Zhao Xiulan's eyes flashed with a touch of "treacherous tricks".

  At this time, the fat intestines in the pot were suffocated and the green peppers and carrot slices were already burned. Zhao Xiulan made another cabbage stewed vermicelli, boiled some corn paste, and then greeted Zhao Weiguo to eat.

  Seeing the stir-fried fatty intestines brought out by Zhao Xiulan, it was smelling fragrant at this time.

  Zhao Weiguo said with a smile , "Let me just say, Xiulan didn't burn anything else, it was the pig intestine." Zhao Weiguo said this to Ma Yumei and Li Lijuan on purpose.

  The two of them had misunderstood Zhao Xiulan, and they had to let them know in their hearts that they were treating a gentleman like a villain. After finishing talking, Zhao Weiguo asked Zhao Xiulan curiously, "Xiu Lan, how can you burn pig intestines so fragrant?"

  Although Ma Yumei was uncomfortable in her heart, she also eased her attitude towards Zhao Xiulan because of the enticing pig intestines that Zhao Xiulan burned. A smile came out from the corner of her mouth, and Zhao Weiguo replied, "Yes, Xiu Girl Lan, how can you burn this stinky pig intestine so fragrant? It made Aunt Mei think you secretly made something delicious~"

  "Nothing, just wash it a few more times and clean it." The taste is naturally not that heavy. Then I put more ginger in it, it tastes good, and then some other ingredients. If it is only boiled in water, it will definitely taste bad, and it will be fragrant when it is fried with some things. "

  Zhao Xiulan just said vaguely, and didn't say how to do it. Many of the materials needed are not available at home, and she secretly took them out of the space, and there is no way to explain the source.

  Zhao Weiguo and Ma Yumei didn't ask so much, but were attracted by the fragrant pig intestines, and quickly moved their chopsticks to eat.

  After tasting the taste, Zhao Weiguo kept sighing, "Oh, it's delicious, delicious, Xiulan, this pig intestine is really delicious! It feels no worse than pork, don't have a taste, your four cents pig intestine It's worth buying!" After Ma Yumei ate a piece, she praised again and again, "It's delicious, Xiulan girl's 40 cents are really worth it. It's delicious with oil and water, and no tickets are needed. It's a bargain. !"

  Ma Yumei didn't feel embarrassed at all about the inconsistent words that she said.

  Zhao Xiulan just smiled, did not say anything, holding a small bowl, giving Zhao Xiuzhu a lot of weight and then sending this little Nizi to the house to eat.

  Zhao Weiguo didn't say anything. He decided to treat the two girls now. Zhao Xiulan's fried sausage is delicious, and it should be sent to Zhao Xiuzhu to eat.

Chapter 142 Bet with Li Lijuan 5

  Ma Yumei was so distressed that she gave Zhao Xiuzhu a little bit more to eat, but less of what fell in her mouth.

  But with this matter today, she has a guilty conscience, Zhao Xiulan just gave Zhao Xiuzhu more points to eat, she could not say anything, only let Zhao Xiulan go.

  Zhao Xiulan also sat at the table and ate with the corn paste.

  I haven't eaten pig intestines for a long time, and this time I have relieved myself.

  Li Lijuan at the dinner table, watching this family eat pig intestines with a mouth full of oil, she praised it while eating, she can only eat corn paste and stewed cabbage vermicelli. Can't compare. So he couldn't help swallowing in his stomach.

  Li Lijuan couldn't help it anymore, so she stretched out her chopsticks, ready to eat a piece of pig intestine.

  I thought everyone was eating happily and no one would notice her!

  As a result, as soon as Li Lijuan's chopsticks were stretched over, they were knocked off by Zhao Xiulan.

  Li Lijuan bit her lower lip, "Zhao Xiulan, you are too much?"

  "What am I going to be too much? Li Lijuan, have you forgotten what you said? You said you don't eat the pig intestines I made. How long has it been? Huh? Did you forget so quickly?

  Talking doesn't count?

  Hehe, talking doesn't count but a puppy!"

  Li Lijuan's face flushed flushed, she was angry, and she wanted to eat, she said to Zhao Xiulan with a sigh of relief. "Zhao Xiulan, do you have to care about it? I didn't know that your pig intestines are so delicious. If I knew it, I wouldn't say it. How can you make me eat a few pieces?"

  Zhao Xiulan sneered. "Since you didn't know at the beginning, why did you make a conclusion in the morning and say that the pig intestines can't be eaten?

  You wronged me at first, but now you want me to be generous and let you eat a few pieces? What is said?

  But it's not impossible to give it to you. If you learn a few dog barks, I won't care about you. You can eat! "

  Zhao Xiulan thought that although Li Lijuan was a bit greedy, she was a face-saver, so she wouldn't betray her dignity for a little pig intestine.

  Who knew that Zhao Xiulan totally overestimated Li Lijuan, Li Lijuan said to Zhao Xiaolan "Wang Wang Wang" a few times, and then said , "Is it all right now? I have learned how to bark, I can eat it! "

  Li Lijuan picked up the chopsticks, wiped a few times on the clothes, can't wait to put a piece of pig intestine into her mouth, and then ate it happily . Seeing Li Lijuan's appearance, Zhao Weiguo was half to death and stared. She said to Li Lijuan, "You have nothing to do with good people and learn from dogs. "

  Uncle Zhao, I just learned how to bark a few times, what does it matter?" "In Li Lijuan's view, learning to bark is not a big deal, it's better than being hungry. You can be happy if you can eat and drink enough, and care about so much what to do!

  Zhao Weiguo now has seen Li Lijuan faceless and skinless. Thinking that he wasn't his own daughter, he didn't bother to educate, let her go. Zhao Xiulan only found it ridiculous. Seeing Li Lijuan's barking, let her eat it. Just a little pig. The large intestine, people can do what a dog barks , she is not stingy enough. Zhao Xiulan watched Li Lijuan's mouth full of oil, and deliberately responded Li Lijuan, "Sister Lijuan, you eat more and eat more. Tomorrow will I have the strength to help me shovel pig shit! "