81-100

Chapter 81 Zhao Xiulan was targeted 1

  Seeing Li Lijuan suffocated, Zhao Xiulan felt a lot of comfort.

  At the same time, Zhao Xiulan was a little grateful for Wu Jinhua's help. Wu Jinhua's mouth was even more talkative than her. Li Lijuan, who was awkward, didn't even dare to put a fart.

  Faced with this situation, Liu Jianguo couldn't afford to lend the sickle to others, so he rushed to grab it.

  After busy working for an afternoon, Zhao Xiulan's hands were also in pain. The production team had too few farm tools. If they could buy more, people would not only suffer less crimes, but also the efficiency of harvesting would be improved a lot.

  When returning to work with Li Lijuan, Li Lijuan started crying in front of Ma Yumei.

  Before that, Ma Yumei was able to run to Zhao Weiguo and say something nice, so that Zhao Weiguo would not let Li Lijuan go to work.

  But since the last time Li Lijuan made a fuss, Ma Yumei was embarrassed to mention it.

  Really mention it, without thinking that Zhao Weiguo must get angry.

  Ma Yumei could only comfort a few words, and said nothing else.

  For the next two days, Zhao Xiulan did not go to the county seat and stayed in the production team to work.

  First, the production team is too busy, and this time is the time to grab the harvest. Second, she doesn't want to show up too often on the black market.

  When starting work, Zhao Xiulan got up early in the morning, ready to take the work.

  It's rare for Li Lijuan to get up early. Zhao Xiulan realized that Li Lijuan seemed to be wrong today, and she looked at her with schadenfreude.

  Zhao Xiulan didn't understand the situation before, so she couldn't figure out what was going on until she went to lead the work.

  Now it was the time to grab the harvest, and the captain Liu Gensheng had to deal with other things, such as buying farm tools, communicating about food delivery, and went to the county town early in the morning.

  Liu Gensheng was not there, and the work in the production team was originally intended to be assigned to Liu Jianguo instead, but the person who came to arrange the team to work today is not Liu Jianguo, but Liu Jianguo's daughter, Liu Lanlan.

  Liu Lanlan is the fattest girl in the production team. Because Liu's family is in good condition and eats some, and Liu Gensheng is a daughter slave, everything good is stuffed for Liu Lanlan to eat.

  Only when Liu Lanlan is fed so fat, Zhao Xiulan took a closer look. Although Liu Lanlan is fat, her facial features are very good. If she loses weight, she can be considered a delicate beauty.

  Liu Lanlan took the work share and began to record and send out tasks for the production team members.

  "Wang Chaoying, you go pick rice!"

  "Li Weihong, you go cut rice."

  "..."

  When she read Li Lijuan, Liu Lanlan asked Li Lijuan to go herding cattle.

  The work of herding cattle is much easier than cutting rice, so Li Lijuan is very happy to receive the work of herding cattle.

  Before Liu Gensheng had to do whatever work she had to do, she didn't have a chance to be lazy, but now it's fine, herding cows is not tired at all, and she can rest on the side of the cows to graze, and relax.

  Zhao Weiguo was very dissatisfied when Li Lijuan went to herding cattle, because the work points for herding cattle were few, but Zhao Weiguo couldn't say anything about the work distributed in the brigade.

  When it was Zhao Xiulan's turn, Liu Lanlan glanced at Zhao Xiulan with disgust, and said with hostility in her eyes, "Zhao Xiulan, you are responsible for shoveling pig shit in the pigpen."

  Shoveling pig shit is smelly and dirty, although it is not tired, work points There are many, but few people in the production team are willing to do it.

  Under normal circumstances, this kind of work is directly thrown to the Jiang family, or those who want to earn high work points. Liu Gensheng usually seeks advice first, and will not arrange what he doesn't want to do, and only arrange what he is willing to do.

  The production team has never arranged for a little girl like Zhao Xiulan to do the work of shoveling pig shit.

  Before Zhao Xiulan said anything, Wu Jinhua couldn't help but stand up for Zhao Xiulan, saying, "Liu Lanlan, Xiulan girl did the job of shoveling pig shit, should you give her another one?"