1621-1640

Chapter 1621 Survey 3

  "Comrade Zhao, director Qian are investigated? Both of them can make any thing?

  Comrade Zhao usually honest, diligent work and earnest, and normally not committed any wrong way?

  Also It's the same with Director Qian.

  Having been our leader for so many years, both in terms of work and life style, Director Qian has also been investigated?" Qiao Shan snorted coldly when he heard the discussion in the office. He said, "Who knows if I did some shameful deeds secretly, now I've been spotted!" After hearing Qiao Shan's words, Sun Xue said angrily, "Comrade Qiao, can you please? A little conscience? Seeing that Comrade Zhao and Director Qian are being investigated? Are you still gloating?

  Ha ha, don't think I don't know. Don't you be jealous that Comrade Zhao's work ability is better than you and take your place?

  No matter what you say It's a fact that people are better than you, and there's no way to change it."

  Jie Zhang squinted her eyes, stared at Qiao Shan for a while, and then asked, "Comrade Qiao, did you write the report? Comrade Zhao and Director Qian?"

  Sister Zhang has lived for decades after all, and she is not young anymore, and her life experience is much richer than that of the young people in the office. Seeing what was wrong with Qiao Shan, he asked.

  Qiao Shan didn't expect to be guessed by Zhang Jie all at once.

  But she obviously can't admit it. If she admits it, how can she stay in the office in the future?

  Don't say that colleagues look down on her, just say that Director Qian knows about this and will definitely not let her go.

  After Sister Zhang finished speaking, the other comrades cast their glances at Qiao Shan.

  Think about what Sister Zhang said is very possible.

  How did Zhao Xiulan and Director Qian get reported? It must have offended someone, and this person is so easy to guess, isn't it Joe Shan?

  Except for Qiao Shan, I can't think of a second person who can do this.

  Zhao Xiulan had just been promoted and was reported as a result. How could there be such a coincidence?

  It was not because Qiao Shan was jealous that Zhao Xiulan and Director Qian were deliberately reported.

  Qiao Shan was stared at by the people in the office, feeling uncomfortable, and hurriedly replied, "What are you talking about? Who said I wrote the report letter? Do you have evidence? If there is no evidence, don't spit people with blood!

  Haha , Maybe it's that Comrade Zhao and Director Qian had an ulterior and improper relationship, and they were found out before they reported it.

  Why do things rest on me? You think I did it? Even if you doubt it , I have to give evidence, right? It's not so good to just frame people directly like this?"

  The people in the office naturally have no evidence, so it is not easy to accuse Qiao Shan, but he is clear in his heart.

  If this matter had nothing to do with Qiao Shan, they would definitely not believe it.

  "Qiao Shan, you had better not do this thing, otherwise all of us will look down on you." Sun Xue snorted coldly.

  I hope that this matter can be investigated clearly and fair to Zhao Xiulan and Director Qian.

  Whether it is Zhao Xiulan or Director Qian, they are pretty good, but don't be framed by a villain like Qiao Shan.

  The other two comrades thought that Zhao Xiulan had just invited them to a good meal, and then they said, "Yes, Comrade Qiao, this matter should have nothing to do with you, otherwise no one in this office will look at it. You!"

Chapter 1622 Investigation 4

  Qiao Shan felt a little guilty because she wrote the report letter.

  But she didn't leave her name, just sent an anonymous report letter, even if you want to check, it is impossible to find her.

  She is not so stupid as to write her name, or she will be exposed if she investigates.

  At this time, Zhao Xiulan and Director Qian are being investigated by the red armband.

  Although very angry, director of money, but still by durability anger in my mind, with a few red armbands and asked, "Several comrades, in the end I do not know where they went, are subject to investigation? Can you let me know?"

  This There was no one else beside him, only Zhao Xiulan and Director Qian, and the red armband truthfully informed the situation.

  "We received a letter of report saying that the two of you had an improper relationship between men and women.

  Moreover, Comrade Zhao Xiulan was promoted in the office by relying on this improper relationship.

  For a woman who has just come to the office and has not been working for long. Comrades, the speed of promotion is indeed too fast, so we came to investigate and hope that you two will cooperate and explain the situation truthfully."

  Zhao Xiulan and Director Qian heard that this was the case, and the two looked at each other. At a glance.

  If it's something else, it's okay to say, but I didn't expect it to be this kind of thing.

  I don't know who is so nasty that connects the two of them.

  Director Qian was very angry, and said righteously, "Several comrades, you can go to the unit to investigate and find out. There has never been any problem with my life style. The

  reason why I value Comrade Zhao is purely to see. The ability to work in her is very strong, not because of this improper relationship.

  And this position transfer is not my decision, but the decision of Director Liu above. You can go to Director Liu to ask about the situation, or you can go to the office and ask other comrades what is going on.

  Everyone is very clear about my personal life style and Comrade Zhao's work ability.

  By the way, if you want to verify further, I also have Comrade Zhao's work results and her articles published in newspapers. All aspects can prove that Comrade Zhao's work ability is very outstanding.

  Although she didn't have a long time to work at the Food Bureau, her ability to work is undeniable.

  Both me and the leaders above were promoted to Comrade Zhao in such a short period of time purely because they valued Comrade Zhao's excellent work ability. "

  Zhao Xiulan Director shall follow the money back and said," yes ah, a few comrades, director of money and I did not have any improper relationship.

  Besides, it can't prove anything by relying on a report letter, right? Unless there is other evidence!

  We can produce evidence to prove our innocence, but what evidence does the person who wrote the report have to prove that what he said is the truth?

  I still hope that several comrades can investigate well and return Director Qian and me to their innocence. "After

  hearing the explanation from Director Qian and Zhao Xiulan, they all nodded in response, "Based on your feedback, we will conduct further investigations carefully and will definitely give a fair result. "

  Although no further investigation has been conducted, several people have focused on trusting Director Qian and Zhao Xiulan.

  People who can speak frankly like this and provide evidence are mostly innocent.