801-820

Chapter 801 Director Wu agree 1

  "Su grandfather, all right, I come, I come, you have to burn this hot dishes stove it, my stove is born good and does not cost a thing."

  Zero Chou said, from the Su Yunhua After holding the plate in his hand, he was ready to serve him hot dishes.

  Seeing that Zhou Meiling's enthusiasm could not be rejected, Su Yunhua had no choice but to let her warm up.

  "Girl, trouble you!" Su Yunhua said.

  "Grandpa Su, it's not troublesome, just heat up the food, it's not a difficult job. Sister Xiulan is not here, just ask me if you have anything to do. I will definitely help wherever I can.

  " Sister-in-law, thank you, I'm back." Zhao Xiulan entered the compound and approached Zhou Meiling with a smile.

  "Ah, sister, are you coming back so soon?" Zhou Meiling didn't expect Zhao Xiulan to come back so soon.

  Su Yunhua was very happy to see Zhao Xiulan and said, "Xiulan, didn't you mean that the genius is back? Why are you back now?"

  "I am a little worried about you and grandma, and I have something to do tomorrow, so I came back quickly."

  "Good come back, good come back, you are gone, your grandmother is talking about you every day, our old couple is here, I always feel that something is missing."

  Because Zhao Xiulan came back, she added another dish in the evening and had a nice meal. Second God, Zhao Xiulan first went to the county government to find Wang Jie to do something about going to school.

  The school is a secondary school in the provincial capital, which means that Zhao Xiulan has to stay in the provincial capital for a year.

  Fortunately, the provincial capital is not far from Anxian County, and it takes only two days to take a train.

  After Zhao Xiulan returns from school, she can arrange to work in the county government.

  Wang Jie gave the location of Zhao Xiulan's school and a letter of introduction, and Zhao Xiulan would just take the letter of introduction and report to the school.

  Zhao Xiulan checked the time of the report, which was about a month later.

  Fortunately, after Bi Xiufang had the operation, Zhao Xiulan was able to accompany Bi Xiufang and take care of her for half a month.

  Jiangcheng is about to leave An County in more than half a month, and he has to report to the new project department. This time he may have to go to the northwest and Qinghai-Tibet.

  Other places are okay. The main plateau areas have steep terrain. It is much more difficult for the country to build railways, but it is because of this that more and better railway engineers are needed.

  Jiangcheng's outstanding ability in the unit, the greater the chance of being sent to these places.

  Thinking of Jiangcheng going to such a place, it would definitely be a very hard life, Zhao Xiulan felt distressed when he thought about it.

  But there is no other way. The construction of railways and the progress of the country must be carried forward by somebody.

  Jiang Cheng did this job, and with this salary, he had to pay something.

  With more than half a month left, Zhao Xiulan has to cherish it, and next time I want to see Jiangcheng, I don't know when I have to wait.

  After finishing school, Zhao Xiulan went to the home of Director Wu of the transportation team.

  It's ninety o'clock in the morning by now.

  Thinking that what she wanted to do might trouble Director Wu, Zhao Xiulan brought something over and sent it to Director Wu.

  Zhao Xiulan took ten catties of rice, ten catties of white flour, twenty eggs, five catties of bacon, and five canned beef, and went to Director Wu's house.

  Aunt Wu happened to be making dumplings and chopping meat at home.

  This is still half a catty of meat that she finally bought back today. Everyone in the family quarreled and wanted to eat dumplings, so Aunt Wu made dumplings and prepared additional meals.

  However, there is less meat and more dishes, and mix them together.

Chapter 802 Director Wu agrees 2 

To eat dumplings this year, the stuffing inside can smell meaty. If you want more meat, most people don't have the conditions to afford it.

  Aunt Wu was very happy to see Zhao Xiulan coming over.

  Because Zhao Xiulan had helped her before, and she felt that this child was likable.

  "Girl, are you here? Come, hurry into the house and make it. Aunty will pour you a glass of water.

  Haha, it's just right. Today, the aunty is making dumplings with pork shepherd's purse and pork celery stuffing. You will stay here later. Eat together."

  Aunt Wu smiled and greeted Zhao Xiulan warmly.

  When she saw the things Zhao Xiulan had brought up and put them on the table, Aunt Wu immediately said with a straight face, "You girl, come here and come here. Why have you brought so many good things, so quickly take them back." , I don't want it at my house."

  Zhao Xiulan smiled, " Auntie, I'm a rare visitor . It's okay to bring something with me. Director Wu usually takes care of me a lot, and I am very grateful. It's okay to send something over. ? " "

  your aunt had also helped miles, my home boy you are supposed to help. "aunt Wu felt deserved Road.

  "Madam, I helped you once, but Director Wu helped me a lot. By

  the way, I have one more thing to trouble Director Wu when I come here this time."

  If it wasn't for the trouble with Director Wu, Zhao Xiulan would come here this time. There is no need to mention so many things.

  If you ask someone to do something, you have to have an attitude of asking someone to do something, and you don't give them any benefits, just speak directly, Zhao Xiulan can't do this.

  "Girl, don't hesitate to speak up if you have anything to do. If my kid can do it, I will definitely let him help you."

  Aunt Wu said, yelling to the upstairs, and greeted Director Wu to come down.

  Director Wu saw Zhao Xiulan and asked, "Comrade Xiulan, what are you..."

  Zhao Xiulan didn't hide it, and explained the situation to Director Wu that she was going to the provincial capital to study, so she would definitely not be able to do the work here, so she had to leave the transportation team.

  Seeing that Zhao Xiulan was about to "promote", Director Wu was happy for Zhao Xiulan and said, "Comrade Xiulan, that is a good thing. Although you leave our transportation team, I think it is a pity for the transportation team, but as a person, I still support you to improve. One floor."

  Zhao Xiulan thanked him, and then asked Director Wu whether she could let Liu Lanlan take over her job.

  Director Wu thought for a while, now is the time when the transportation team is busy. If one person is missing, it will be troublesome to recruit people later.

  It's not that you can't hire people, Director Wu just wants to sell Zhao Xiulan's face.

  Now Zhao Xiulan has caught up with the county magistrate and can work in the county government again in the future. Who knows if there will be any trouble to Zhao Xiulan in the future.

  Anyway, it's not a troublesome thing, it will help if you help.

  "Cheng, Comrade Xiulan, the person you introduced must be reliable. When you turn around, let her come over and go through the entry procedures."

  When Director Wu agreed, Zhao Xiulan was very happy.

  She will go back later this afternoon and talk to Liu Lanlan, which can also make Liu Lanlan happy.

  After talking about this, Aunt Wu insisted on leaving Zhao Xiulan to eat dumplings, but Zhao Xiulan tactfully refused.

  Jiang Cheng, Su Yunhua, and Bi Xiufang were all waiting for her to go back to eat, so naturally they couldn't stay at Director Wu's house for dinner.

  Aunt Wu really couldn't keep Zhao Xiulan, so she had to give up.

  After returning home, Zhao Xiulan didn't have to work, and when she had time at noon, she wanted to cook more delicious food for the two elderly people.