541-560

Chapter 541 Why She Didn't 1

  "What's the matter?" Zhao Weiguo asked.

  "Dad, I'm going to work in the transportation team in the county town! When I went to the county town today and saw the transportation team recruiting people, Jiangcheng's classmates suggested that I join the transportation team.

  I just can drive, and when the transportation team hurriedly recruited people, this was the only way to do this. Go in, if it weren't for this opportunity, I wouldn't be able to find this job as an urban worker!

  At that time, I was asked to make a decision. I didn't seek Dad's advice first, so I decided on it directly. Dad, would you support me?"

  Zhao Xiulan briefly explained. After hearing this, Zhao Weiguo was very happy and said, "Xiulan, this is a good thing! How many people can't expect to be able to work in the transportation team. My girl is promising and can win A job in the city that can be paid in the future, why dad doesn't support it? Dad raised his hands in favor of this matter!"

  Zhao Weiguo said, feeling like a dream, a little unreal. They country folks, how many can go to work in the county? His daughter is really good at it!

  Zhao Weiguo stretched out his hand and squeezed his cheek. After feeling the pain, he realized that he was not dreaming. After hearing Zhao Weiguo's words, Zhao Xiulan smiled, "Dad, it's good if you can support! I'm going to work after three days of rest at home!"

  Zhao Weiguo said with a spring breeze, "Okay, my girl has the skills and can still work in the transportation team. !

  Xiulan, you give dad a long face! " before, the production team people laughed at him not having his son, and now look at those people cant say aword of ridicule.

  Now the girl has found a good husband's family and has the ability. Now she is even better. She has found a job in a county where she can get her salary and food. Whose family can be blessed.

  Zhao Weiguo wanted to go to the production team to show off immediately, so that people would know how good his daughters were.

  Ma Yumei and Li Lijuan were a little uncomfortable.

  Ma Yumei is a little better. I don't see that Zhao Xiulan is better than her own girl, but she thinks that Zhao Xiulan will go back to eat commodity food and get salary. If she has money, she can't subsidize her family?

  She can also follow the light and enjoy the blessing, which is not bad.

  Li Lijuan didn't care so much, she didn't want Zhao Xiulan to be in the limelight at all, and she didn't want Zhao Xiulan to be better than her.

  "Go to work in the transportation team... Zhao Xiulan, you... can you do it?" Li Lijuan curled her lips and said with jealousy, "This transportation team is not easy to do. Don't think you can do it by car! "

  Zhao Xiulan rolled her eyes, "Li Lijuan, I can't do it, can you do it? It's up to you to tell me whether I can do it , I know it myself. I advise you not to eat grapes and say grapes are sour, just look at what you say. ,I'm about to lose my teeth!"

  Zhao Weiguo glanced at Li Lijuan dissatisfied, "Lijuan, how do you say this girl? Xiulan hasn't tried it before you judge her to be ill? The family still says this. Isn't it okay to see no one?"

  Li Lijuan was jealous and helpless at the same time. Zhao Xiulan was too lazy to pay attention to Li Lijuan. She had to cook because of the time, so she went to the kitchen to work.

  Zhao Weiguo hurriedly said, "Xiulan, you had a hard time going to the county town today. Let Lijuan do this. She didn't do anything at home today." "It's okay, Dad, let me cook! Aunt tomorrow. Come to our house to pickle vegetables, let Li Lijuan pick the radishes and cabbage, and wash them!"

  "That's OK, anyway, after you work, you will leave it to Lijuan to do any work. You must have worked hard! "

Chapter 542 Why Doesn't She Have 2

  "Well, Dad, I know!"

  Li Lijuan listened to her, almost exploding.

  Why would she throw everything Zhao Xiulan didn't want to do in the future? Is it because Zhao Xiulan got a job?

  It was okay to stay at Zhao's house before, but since Zhao Weiguo's attitude changed during this period, she hasn't had a good day. She has to work every day and she is almost exhausted.

  Li Lijuan now only hopes to quickly find her a good in-law's family, marry the city people, and enjoy her happiness in the future!

  The provincial people stay here, work every day, and have to be bullied by Zhao Xiulan.

  Zhao Xiulan brought back the ribs, just to plant some yam in her own plot, so she washed the ribs and stewed the ribs soup with the yam.

  In addition, Zhao Xiulan also took out a plate of salted fish given by Liu Meifeng and added some dried chili to cook. The kitchen smelled of hot sauce and salted fish, which was a bit choking, but it was very fragrant.

  I pulled some cabbage back, fried a plate of cabbage with lard, bought another and stewed some white radish.

  Such food, let alone in this era, is not bad even in the 21st century.

  Zhao Weiguo sat in the yard, smelling the scent of the food, and swallowed into his stomach.

  "Xiulan's craftsmanship is still good! I haven't tasted the taste yet, just smell the smell and feel delicious! This girl is back, it's so good to be able to eat her meals! It's much better than Lijuan's craftsmanship!"

  Li Lijuan After hearing what Zhao Weiguo said, I felt unhappy.

  Why do you like to compare her with Zhao Xiulan?

  Ha ha!

  I don't think her cooking skills are bad, she is not rare to cook! Who likes to go to the kitchen to work, and is so tired that it smells like oily smoke all over the body.

  Zhao Xiulan made the food, and Zhao Xiuzhu also came back from school. As soon as he got home, he smelled the scent of the food. When she arrived in the kitchen, she huddled up with Zhao Xiulan and asked with a smile, "Sister, what good food do we have tonight? ? incense and ah! " "steamed white rice, sweet potato, a yam pork ribs soup, a fish, a bowl of fried cabbage and carrot stew. " "wow, sister, had meat to eat tonight, that's great! "smell fragrant Zhao Xiuzhu couldn't wait to start the meal.

  The yam ribs soup was so soft that Zhao Xiulan divided them. The bowls of her and Li Lijuan were all yam, and the ribs were divided among Zhao Weiguo, Zhao Xiuzhu, and Ma Yumei!

  It doesn't matter whether she eats or not. After all, there are so many delicious foods in the space. The ribs are mainly for Zhao Weiguo and Zhao Xiuzhu.

  As for Ma Yumei, if we don't give her food, it is estimated that Zhao Weiguo will save her own concession to Ma Yumei, so she will simply give her a portion.

  As for Li Lijuan, Zhao Xiulan didn't want to give her half a piece of meat at all. It would be nice to give her some soup.

  Put the divided ribs soup on the table, and the family began to eat.

  Because Zhao Xiulan was going to work in the transportation team, Zhao Weiguo had a smile on his face, and the more he thought about it, the more he felt happy.

  Ma Yumei also had a smile on her face because she had rib soup at night. Who can be upset if you can eat meat and spare ribs?

  "Zhao Xiulan, why don't I have meat in my bowl, it's all spare ribs? You... why are you so excessive? You can eat meat, so you don't want to eat meat? Even if you target me, you don't have to bully people like this, right?"

  Li Lijuan When I saw that there was only a tiny bit of yam in my bowl, my face was drooping, and I looked upset.

  After finally eating the ribs last time, she couldn't get a bite. Who could be willing?

  Especially when I watched others eat, but I didn't.

  Looking at the delicious ribs, Li Lijuan swallowed in her stomach.