1241-1260

Chapter 1241 Drinking Chicken Soup Sneakily 

  Zhao Xiulan smiled," sister-in-law, children to eat chicken, I am an adult. i dont need to eat chicken ah. " "Oh, sister Xiulan, Zeneng say that adults do not eat Drumsticks? You can eat it by yourself, Juanjuan has some! There are chicken wings in the bowl!"

  "Sister-in-law, it's nothing, just let the children eat, I also have some." Zhao Xiulan refused.

  No matter what Song Caixia said, Zhao Xiulan just didn't eat it, Song Caixia was a little bit ridiculous.

  After this trip, their family took advantage.

  Zhao Xiulan picked up some chicken nuggets and chicken soup.

  Not to mention, the native chickens raised in the countryside in this era are different from the chickens raised on feed in the 21st century.

  The chicken broth stewed from the native chicken is very fragrant, and there is a layer of butter floating on the chicken broth, which is not the case for feed-raised chickens.

  The meal was delicious, and Zhao Xiulan was also satisfied.

  Not long after the meal, a few people were ready to go back.

  Li Shizhu went to pick up the old couple Su Yunhua, got into Lu Qingguo's truck, and several of them returned to the county seat.

  When Zhao Xiulan came here two days ago, she had already cleaned the house, cleaned all the quilts, and took out the quilts and dried them.

  So this time, the old couple Su Yunhua can live in directly without any special cleaning.

  Seeing Zhao Xiulan coming, Zhou Meiling said, "Sister Xiulan, do you still need to pull the wires? If you need more, I will contact the electrician for you. It will be much more convenient to have electricity."

  Zhao Xiulan nodded. "Sister-in-law, please contact me if it's convenient.

  My grandpa and grandma will stay here for a while and want to pull a wire. "

  That's fine, I'll contact you." "

  Okay, sister-in-law, I'll trouble you." "

  Zou Meiling laughed," what kind, sister Xiulan, you usually did little to help me. "After talking to Zhou Meiling, Zhao Xiulan arranged for Su Yunhua's old couple to stay. She had to go back to the Liuzhuang production team, and she couldn't live there today. Tomorrow Zhao Xiulan was going to take Zhao Xiuzhu over to see Su Yunhua's old couple.

  This little girl Zi hasn't met Su Yunhua's old couple so far, and she has to get to know her grandpa and grandma. Later, she may live in Anxian for a while, and she has to talk to Zhao Weiguo about this.

  As for the county house, Zhao Xiulan still doesn't plan to talk about it. Now Su Yunhua's old couple's residence is said to have been borrowed from a friend.

  Before Zhao Xiulan returned to the Liuzhuang production team, there was still time to leave a lot of food, and by the way, Su Yunhua's old couple also prepared dinner.

  Su Yunhua The two usually eat well, but most of them are some waxes, which are easy to store for a long time.

  Not much fresh meat is eaten.

  Thinking of the taste of the chicken soup at noon, Zhao Xiulan thought for a while, and then simmered the old couple Su Yunhua. Pot chicken soup, let them eat some chicken in the evening, and just drink some chicken soup

  .

  Save a few buns and eat with the chicken soup. Drinking chicken soup is the best way to replenish the body. The old couple's body is much better now, but it is better to make up To make up, eating more good things will never hurt. In the chicken soup, Zhao Xiulan put some wolfberry by the way. When the coal stove was raised, the chicken soup was slowly simmered in a casserole. Zhao Xiulan went to the house and continued to chat with the old couple.

Chapter 1242 Sneak Drinking Chicken Soup 2 

The old couple are very happy to live in the county now, not to mention how happy they are to be with their granddaughter. Hearing Zhao Xiulan said that tomorrow I will bring Zhao Xiuzhu to see them, and the old couple are even more happy.

  Zhao Xiuzhu's child and the old couple have never seen him, and they don't know what the child looks like. Is it as cute and sensible as Zhao Xiulan?

  Between talking and laughing, time flies quickly. The smell of stewed chicken soup outside can already be smelled in the room. The old couple Su Yunhua also smelled it, and asked, "Girl Xiulan, is this chicken soup stewed by our family?"

  "Yes, grandpa and grandma, simmer some chicken soup for you to drink, and make up your body.

  Come here during this time. In the county seat, you can eat well and take a good rest." The old couple Su Yunhua was very touched. This girl is very considerate and has always cared about their old couple. They are not good at stuttering, mainly because Zhao Xiulan cares about them and is very happy.

  "Haha, now we come to the county seat, our old couple have a good time again." Su Yunhua said with emotion. The life with Zhao Xiulan and the life without Zhao Xiulan are very different.

  Bi Xiufang also smiled and said, "Girl Xiulan loves us, it shouldn't be easy to get this chicken? When I look back, girl Xiulan also drink more, eat some, and make up for the body."

  "Grandpa and grandma, wait for the chicken soup to be stewed ." When I'm done, I will go back and stop drinking. I have already drunk it at the captain's house today, so you can keep it for drinking."

  "How can this work! That big pot of chicken soup, our old couple can't finish it.

  Xiu Girl Lan, don't give us all the good things. Although we stay in the production team, we can eat the food you sent us."

  "Grandpa and grandma, don't worry, do you think that my complexion looks like someone who has treated myself badly? I have to go back to the production team earlier, or it will be troublesome and dangerous to go back when it gets dark.

  You can drink this chicken soup without finishing it. , Save to order noodles tomorrow morning." Zhao Xiulan persuaded her words earnestly.

  Seeing that Zhao Xiulan didn't seem to be lying, the old couple Su Yunhua nodded and said, "That's OK, you kid make your own decisions, but don't treat yourself badly and take care of yourself. Do you know?"

  "Well, grandpa and grandma, I know."

  The longer the chicken soup is simmered, the stronger the fragrance.

  So much so that the scent of chicken soup was wafting in the entire yard.

  Che Meng stretched out his head to take a look, and saw Zhao Xiulan's coal stove being stewed with chicken soup, and snorted jealously.

  This Zhao Xiulan is really rich, and when he comes to live, he will cook chicken soup and drink it. What kind of fairy life is it?

  How difficult is it to buy a chicken these years?

  For ordinary people, it is not always possible to drink chicken soup and eat a bite of chicken once in a few months.

  Cha Meng turned jealous, so he went back to the house.

  She couldn't drink other people's chicken soup, so she could only be greedy.

  As soon as Che Meng returned to the house, Ma Guifen came out of the house and saw Zhao Xiulan cooking chicken soup. Like Che Meng, she was extremely jealous.

  However, Ma Guifen did not wait to see Zhao Xiulan more than Cha Meng, and felt even more upset to see Zhao Xiulan eat such good things.

  This woman, relying on her own man's money to lose her every day, eat well and drink well.

  Just eat it yourself, just eat it secretly. Living in the same yard with her and making those delicious things every day, the scent of roundworms in her stomach burrowed around, and it was terribly uncomfortable.