321-340

Chapter 321 Jiangcheng's Letter 2

  And Lu Qingguo's! Although Lu Qingguo and Guo Caixia are urban workers, their lives are not much wealthy.

  These years are mainly due to the shortage of supplies. The couple can only guarantee normal eating and drinking. They want to eat well, but it is not so easy to get some good things.

  Lu Qingguo and Guo Caixia took good care of Jiang Cheng. They had troubled them for a while before, and Zhao Xiulan remembered the kindness.

  Now that Jiang Cheng sent something over, it happened that Zhao Xiulan could find the cause, and send them some by the way. It was said that Jiang Cheng sent it to them specially, and Lu Qingguo and the couple couldn't refuse.

  As for the city, Zhao Xiulan just wanted to take a trip to the city to see Grandpa Sun and Sun Xiaofei, and supply them with some food.

  In addition, she also wanted to ask Qian Hongwei to inquire about Sun Xiaofei's studies, and see if she could find someone to open a letter of introduction.

  A trip to Qian Hongwei's house can also give Qian Hongwei something. Compared to Lu Qingguo, Qian Hongwei's life is a bit more difficult.

  After reading the letter written by Jiang Cheng, Zhao Xiulan put the letter in her pocket.   Liu Lanlan asked with a "smirk ", "Xiulan, is Jiang Cheng saying that he missed you very much?" Zhao Xiulan's face blushed, "No...just explain his situation after he returned to Lu."

  "Huh, I don't believe it! You are lying, Jiang Cheng must have said something about you!

  Xiulan, don't be embarrassed, is there anything you can't admit in front of me? I understand~" Liu Lanlan said, choosing ambiguously. brow.

  Liu Gensheng glared at Liu Lanlan, "Do you think Xiulan is as cheeky as you?" Liu Lanlan stuck out her tongue, "Well, well, I was wrong. Isn't it okay to leave it alone?"

  Zhao Xiulan took out a few things from Jiangcheng, picked out a silk scarf, a bottle of perfume, two pieces of bacon, two pieces of sausage, and a packet of brown sugar and gave it to the Liu family.

  The silk scarf and perfume were given to Liu Lanlan, and the girls liked them. She could see the love in Liu Lanlan's eyes.

  Jiang Cheng gave a lot of these things. In fact, Zhao Xiulan basically didn't use it. It was wasted. It's better to send some to Liu Lanlan and borrow flowers to present the Buddha.

  As for the food for the Liu family, after all, the production team has to ask Liu Gensheng to take care of it. It's not wrong to please Liu Gensheng. Zhao Xiulan is also like a mirror in her heart.

  This time Jiang Cheng also sent a large Daqianmen, a total of ten packages, leaving five packages for Zhao Weiguo, the remaining five packages for Liu Gensheng, three packages for Dad Jiang, and the other package Zhao Xiulan wanted to give Grandpa Sun a try. .

  With so many good things from others, Zhao Xiulan would not be stingy in this regard. Uncle Chen does not smoke, otherwise he can leave two packs for Uncle Chen.

  Liu Gensheng saw that Zhao Xiulan gave him so many good things, so he was embarrassed to accept it.

  "Girl Xiulan, take it back quickly. These are all sent to you by Jiangcheng. What are you giving me?" He has already received a lot of benefits from Jiangcheng before, and the production team has received Jiangcheng's favor. I'm sorry to accept it.

  Zhao Xiulan forced Liu Gensheng to say, "Captain, I have a lot! These are what Jiang Cheng 's letter asked me to give to you~" Zhao Xiulan babbled, Jiang Chengxin didn't say that, she was afraid that Liu Gensheng didn't want to. Said like this.

  "Hey...you kid..."

  "Captain, this is Jiang Cheng's heart, so you don't have to be polite!"

Chapter 322 Jiang Cheng 's Letter 3

  Liu Gensheng declined a few times, but Zhao Xiulan was really too embarrassed, so he had to accept Zhao Xiulan's kindness.

  "Okay, okay... then I will accept it, Xiulan girl, when you turn back to communicate with Jiangcheng, you have to help me and Jiangcheng in the letter, thank him!"

  "Well, okay, Captain, I remembered !" Liu Gensheng held these good things, his hands trembling a little. What a blessing to be able to get bacon and sausages these days?

  Liu Lanlan was not good at accepting the silk scarves and perfume given by Zhao Xiulan, and pushed them to Zhao Xiulan, "Xiulan, I know you are good to me, but this is given to you by Jiangcheng, how can I win the beauty?

  Besides, before you I even gave me cream!"

  Zhao Xiulan knew that Liu Lanlan was embarrassed, so she persuaded, "It's nothing, anyway, I'm okay. In the countryside, I basically don't use these things. If I don't use them up, I will waste them and give them to you. I'm happy!"

  Liu Lanlan looked at Zhao Xiulan with emotion, "Xiu Lan...you are so kind to me..."

  Liu Lanlan thought of what she had done against Zhao Xiulan, regretted in her heart.

  She was covered with lard at the time, and listened to what Li Lijuan said? Fortunately, Zhao Xiulan is generous, and she doesn't care about it now!

  Therefore, Liu Lanlan felt better to "compensate" Zhao Xiulan. In the future, anyone in the production team would dare to bully Zhao Xiulan, she was the first to disagree. After leaving Liu Gensheng's house, Zhao Xiulan took these things back home first.

  I'm going to pick some for the old couple of Jiang family and send it over!

  Just as Zhao Weiguo was at home, Zhao Xiulan informed Zhao Weiguo.

  Zhao Weiguo nodded and said, "Xiulan, this is something from Jiangcheng. The old couple of the Jiang family are his relatives and elders. You should send something to the Jiang family! You don't need to discuss this kind of thing with your dad in the future. Since Jiang Cheng sent it to you, you will naturally arrange it for you, and dad won't mix it up! " Zhao Weiguo's words made Zhao Xiulan realize that her cheap father is slowly moving in a good direction!

  Before switching to this, Zhao Weiguo certainly did not have such awareness!

  But this is just right, she is still worried about Ma Yumei's mother and daughter calculations, what to say before Zhao Weiguo , Will pick up something from her. Of course, Zhao Xiulan didn't say nothing at all. She took out a can of milk powder and said, "Dad, Jiangcheng sent two cans of milk powder and two cans of malted milk extract. I will give Jiang's family a can of milk powder. The can of malted milk was over, and the remaining can of milk powder was given to Aunt Mei to replenish her body. Another can of malted milk was given to Xiuzhu to replenish her body. This girl was a little malnourished. "

  After listening to Zhao Xiulan's arrangement, Zhao Weiguo didn't think there was anything wrong. Zhao Xiulan was able to take the initiative to give Ma Yumei the only can of milk powder to drink. From this point of view, I know that this girl is generous! If it is changed. Ma Yumei will definitely not give good food to her daughters!

  Now the images of Ma Yumei, mother and daughter and Zhao Xiulan have been clearly divided in Zhao Weiguo's heart. Zhao Weiguo is not a blind man, and he can definitely see who is good and who is not! So even if you want to be kidding in the future , He will only protect his own daughters! If Ma Yumei mother and daughter are not satisfied, he will not listen to them!

  "Okay, just do as you say! "Zhao Weiguo nodded and replied.

  "Dad, there are a lot of supplements left, including bacon sausage, and some longan and red dates. I will make it later. Let's eat it with the family!" Replenish your body! Especially dad, you are doing heavy work, and you need to make up for it. Don't lose your body! "